Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions Also, just for the record, here's my early draft of who I think are the best value-for-money players in Brazil right now if you are looking to make a quick buck.

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions Its definitely a gamble - not for Shakthar, but for Fred himself. Fred was becoming a super player in Brazil, but when you wave 15M in front of a club they wil

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions He's very good in the linkup play, both as the pivot and the one who starts the move - he's not rare to come further down to linkup and has a good passing abilit

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Hi all I do not follow so much Brazilian league. Can someone tell me who are the best future talents that plays in Brazil which will get good rises in the next review? Thanks in advance :)

Wellington Nem, Bruno Mendes, Lucca, Rafinha, Aloísio, Osvaldo, Dória, and few others

How do you rate Adryan Tavares of Flamengo? Is it one for the future?

He was awful at the sudamericano' date=' still very young maybe worth taking a punt on but don't spend millions on him. He might turn out good we'll just have to wait and see... Adryan, [u']Baggio[/u], Nixon are hyped to the max, Especially Baggio. Rafinha seems a better talent at this present time should be added soon as well not sure if he's on here yet.

Bought these players a while back, any worth keeping hold of? By worth keeping hold of, I mean reach a rating of 87+ in the near future (assuming they are reviewed)

• Alves Jadson
  • Bruno Peres
  • Santos Fred
  • Rosa Samuel
  • Romarinho
  • G Cicinho
  • Auremir
  • T Guilherme
  • J Thomas
  • Otavio

Cheers

Bought these players a while back' date=' any worth keeping hold of? By worth keeping hold of, I mean reach a rating of 87+ in the near future (assuming they are reviewed)

[list']

[*]Alves Jadson

[*]Bruno Peres

[*]Santos Fred

[*]Rosa Samuel

[*]Romarinho

[*]G Cicinho

[*]Auremir

[*]T Guilherme

[*]J Thomas

[*]Otavio

Cheers

don't really know about most of those but the one's I'd keep for sure are....Romarinho (see how he fits into the Corinthians side now, will get a rise anyway for last season).

Otavio (beast of a youngster... reminds me of Oscar a hell of a lot..

Santos Fred..... Awesome talent! Works his socks off too!!

Sorry I can't help much more fella!

Bought these players a while back' date=' any worth keeping hold of? By worth keeping hold of, I mean reach a rating of 87+ in the near future (assuming they are reviewed)

[list']

[*]Alves Jadson

[*]Bruno Peres

[*]Santos Fred

[*]Rosa Samuel

[*]Romarinho

[*]G Cicinho

[*]Auremir

[*]T Guilherme

[*]J Thomas

[*]Otavio

Cheers

Sell Auremir and Thomas they're extremely bad, the rest are all good prospects but none will hit 87 soon.

[list']

[*]Alves Jadson

[*]Bruno Peres

[*]Santos Fred

[*]Rosa Samuel

[*]Romarinho

[*]G Cicinho

[*]Auremir

[*]T Guilherme

[*]J Thomas

[*]Otavio

Cheers

my picks would be:

Jadson, expect more from the young playmaker this season..definately 87 material, and learning off Seedorf he can only improve.

Fred - may not get as much gametime this season as Dunga seems to have ditched the youth approach (i read he was looking to pick mostly experienced players) but the lad has demonstrated a terrific workrate and passing skills to keep INT ticking over post-Oscar..

Guilherme Torres - i really like this guy. Corith have a ready replacement for Paulinho. Was very good for his last club Portuguesa, plenty of sides scrapped for his signature but a move was cut short by injury...Corinth still picked him up after he was fit again...for me very likely to be 87 in a couple of years..

Bruno Peres - will rise a couple more points, lots of rave reviews...possibly 87 in the distant future

Samuel Rosa - tough to look past Fred as the main striker, will pick up games but as for 87...not sure..need a season to judge.

Gusmao Cicinho - big move to FLU never materialised, solid starter though for Ponte but 87? again time will tell.

To sell:

Thomas - i cannot see he getting much gametime this season, Flamengo have recruited alot of quality to improve in Serie A this campaign ie Carlos Eduardo, Elias...

Otavio - again may not get too much of a look in as Dunga has pretty much admitted he will be using experience....sell and shortlist.

Romarinho, gets alot of hype on here, but in reality he will be 4th or 5th choice forward this season IMO. You can hang onto him for a +1/+2 eventually...

Auremir can go asap. Gone back to Nautico after some games to forget fro Vasco.

Ataide Elton worth hanging onto in a tough setup?

at the moment. yes. as i said, INT have Dunga in charge and he as stated he is going to use experienced players, ELTON played a fair bit last season so need a season to judge just where he will fit in this campaign...and to ultimately see where his career may go..

read these two articles today from the Bleacher Report...made me laugh. just look at the dates..

10 Up-and-Coming Brazilian Players Ready for a Transfer to Europe

BY MICHAEL CUMMINGS (WORLD FOOTBALL LEAD WRITER) ON NOVEMBER 27, 2012

Wallace

ESPN.co.uk reported recently that Chelsea are "almost certain" to sign full-back Wallace from Fluminense.

Wallace, 18, has been linked with Chelsea for some time, and the London club are reported to own a 40 percent stake in the player already.

Wallace has represented Brazil at the Under-17 level.

month later followed by:

January Transfer Window: 5 Brazilian Players Not Yet Ready for a Move to Europe

BY CHRISTOPHER ATKINS (FEATURED COLUMNIST) ON DECEMBER 26, 2012

Wallace (Fluminense)................

[list']

[*]Alves Jadson

[*]Bruno Peres

[*]Santos Fred

[*]Rosa Samuel

[*]Romarinho

[*]G Cicinho

[*]Auremir

[*]T Guilherme

[*]J Thomas

[*]Otavio

Cheers

Keep those in bold.

Otavio is not going to have a big rise soon, but he is a good prospect worth keeping and see how he develops.

The rest aren't 100% sure that will rise to 87+ in the near future, but still have good chances.

Anyway, the Serie A' doesn't begin until May, so any big rises are expected in mid or end of 2013 (assuming of course that they will actually get a review in this new random system...)

Can someone please rank these players in terms of ability and whether they are 'must sign' players:

Doria

Santos Fred

Adryan

Girrito Gabriel

Bruno Mendes

Douglas Santos

God i hate it when it logs you out when you post something biiiiiiig!

Anyways Keep Doria, Fred, Adryan, Bruno Mendes, Douglas Santos. Sell Gabriel if it's the Bahia bloke.

Adryan is hyped to the max yet he's been very poor the past year despite his free kick he's done nothing else, Still keep him mind might still come good as he's young.

Keep a look out for Mansur of Vitoria... I gave a long description on all of these players but i honestly can't be bothered retyping what i wrote as it was long as hell! Sorry lol.

1)Mansur

2)Douglas Santos

3)Doria

4)Fred

5)Bruno Mendes

6)Adryan

7)Gabriel

Oh wait you're buying......

God i hate it when it logs you out when you post something biiiiiiig!

Anyways Keep Doria' date=' Fred, Adryan, Bruno Mendes, Douglas Santos. Sell Gabriel if it's the Bahia bloke.

Adryan is hyped to the max yet he's been very poor the past year despite his free kick he's done nothing else, Still keep him mind might still come good as he's young.

Keep a look out for Mansur of Vitoria... I gave a long description on all of these players but i honestly can't be bothered retyping what i wrote as it was long as hell! Sorry lol.

1)Mansur

2)Douglas Santos

3)Doria

4)Fred

5)Bruno Mendes

6)Adryan

7)Gabriel

Oh wait you're buying......[/quote']

Is Mansur looking at a rise soon? Never even heard of him :o And I find it interesting you put douglas santos so high, ive not heard much about him, I only know that he'll rise!

Thanks a lot for the help :)

Is Mansur looking at a rise soon? Never even heard of him :o And I find it interesting you put douglas santos so high' date=' ive not heard much about him, I only know that he'll rise!

Thanks a lot for the help :)[/quote']

Brazil will probably be reviewed in August so not really, bigger the rise though by that time if he starts and doesn't go through a phase or get injured ovbiously. Usually promoted brazilian teams don't get high rated players unless they have been in the league for 2-3 seasons but i've seen a lot of players getting very high ratings in poorer leagues recently.

(Although he could get edited in a few months and get a rise you never know!)

Yeah Douglas Santos had a good season, back up to Mansur at the Sudamericano to! Sent you a pm with others players as well mate

Brazil will probably be reviewed in August so not really' date=' bigger the rise though by that time if he starts and doesn't go through a phase or get injured ovbiously. Usually promoted brazilian teams don't get high rated players unless they have been in the league for 2-3 seasons but i've seen a lot of players getting very high ratings in poorer leagues recently.

(Although he could get edited in a few months and get a rise you never know!)

Yeah Douglas Santos had a good season, back up to Mansur at the Sudamericano to! Sent you a pm with others players as well mate[/quote']

great reply Hayden, to cut it short though, buy the lot if you can, all probably going to see a fair bit of gametime later in the year.

My picks would be:

Fred

Bruno Mendes - good chance he could start the season as one of the main strikers

Douglas Santos

Doria - likely to fall down the order, Bolivar has his spot now at CB..

If its Gabriel Girotto, yeah keep/buy him!

Finally, Adryan - stock fallen massively, may struggle to get minutes as high profile signings have arrived at FLA ( Elias, Carlos Eduardo)

Keep an eye on Lucca when he is fit again too, and echo thoughts on Mansur

;2468818']great reply Hayden' date=' to cut it short though, buy the lot if you can, all probably going to see a fair bit of gametime later in the year.

My picks would be:

[b']Fred[/b]

Bruno Mendes - good chance he could start the season as one of the main strikers

Douglas Santos

Doria - likely to fall down the order, Bolivar has his spot now at CB..

If its Gabriel Girotto, yeah keep/buy him!

Finally, Adryan - stock fallen massively, may struggle to get minutes as high profile signings have arrived at FLA ( Elias, Carlos Eduardo)

Keep an eye on Lucca when he is fit again too, and echo thoughts on Mansur

I do hope Adryan can fufill his potential. Between him and V.Andrade, who do you think has the better chance of 'making it'?