Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

I do hope Adryan can fufill his potential. Between him and V.Andrade' date=' who do you think has the better chance of 'making it'?[/quote']

Hard to tell really, could probably name a few others that aren't hyped as much that could probably turn out better players.

Adryan and Andrade are hyped to the max.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions Also, just for the record, here's my early draft of who I think are the best value-for-money players in Brazil right now if you are looking to make a quick buck.

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions Its definitely a gamble - not for Shakthar, but for Fred himself. Fred was becoming a super player in Brazil, but when you wave 15M in front of a club they wil

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions He's very good in the linkup play, both as the pivot and the one who starts the move - he's not rare to come further down to linkup and has a good passing abilit

Hard to tell really' date=' could probably name a few others that aren't hyped as much that could probably turn out better players.

Adryan and Andrade are hyped to the max.[/quote']

Thanks. Which youngsters do you foresee having a better career than either. I'm thinking of cashing in on the two .

;2468818']great reply Hayden' date=' to cut it short though, buy the lot if you can, all probably going to see a fair bit of gametime later in the year.

My picks would be:

[b']Fred[/b]

Bruno Mendes - good chance he could start the season as one of the main strikers

Douglas Santos

Doria - likely to fall down the order, Bolivar has his spot now at CB..

If its Gabriel Girotto, yeah keep/buy him!

Finally, Adryan - stock fallen massively, may struggle to get minutes as high profile signings have arrived at FLA ( Elias, Carlos Eduardo)

Keep an eye on Lucca when he is fit again too, and echo thoughts on Mansur

Thats quite dissapointing about Doria, had high hopes for him and bought him for all my teams :(

Hard to tell really' date=' could probably name a few others that aren't hyped as much that [u']could probably [/u]turn out better players.

Adryan and Andrade are hyped to the max.

Thanks. Which youngsters do you foresee having a better career than either. I'm thinking of cashing in on the two .

I'd still hold onto both, Ovbiously Adryan has talent but he hasn't shown it at a higher level yet (despite his lovely free kick last season) and he's still getting hyped up about that. Andrade is the brazilian balotelli, Keep hold of both. Hype will only get them further in rating i reckon. Would love to see Adryan become what he's hyped to be mind (Don't like Andrade though!)

Bruno Mendes and Doria are better talents in my eyes.

Thats quite dissapointing about Doria' date=' had high hopes for him and bought him for all my teams :([/quote']

not saying he is a flop now, at 18 he cant be expected to lead the backline from now onwards at such a young age. Bolivar was on the market, solid CB and has stepped into the BOTA XI.

He will still be utilised, much like our 18 year old Raheem Sterling!

I do hope Adryan can fufill his potential. Between him and V.Andrade' date=' who do you think has the better chance of 'making it'?[/quote']

id avoid the pair, if your after lower rated players, Jadson, Fred & Bruno Mendes.

The best youth crop are Bernard, Fernando, Wellington, Wellington Nem, Felipe Anderson & they already have the higher ratings

Re: Riferimento: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Hi! what do you think about Carlos Gil? how's he doing? :)

to early to say, played one competitive game other night in Bolivia v San Jose, ended 1-1.

Has played every Paulista game so far (i think), but hard to judge has its a uncompetitive/weak league, teams such as Penapolense, Linese, Mogi Mirim are all above Corinthians so far!

Looking forward to him this season though, should end up 88 IMO

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

;2468958']to early to say' date=' played one competitive game other night in Bolivia v San Jose, ended 1-1.

Has played every Paulista game so far (i think), but hard to judge has its a uncompetitive/weak league, teams such as Penapolense, Linese, Mogi Mirim are all above Corinthians so far!

Looking forward to him this season though, should end up 88 IMO[/quote']

Thanks for the reply! I always get lost with all the Brazilian championships, i never understand what they are actually playing... :D

i hope he will rise then, he missed the 88 at Ligue 1 review and i hoped it was the right time (he's been at 87 for 3 years now, i think... :rolleyes: ) !

Atlético Paranaense close to signing former 'next Neymar' Jean Chera

just to confuse it all even more, another 'next neymar' is returning to top flight Brazilian football.

Atlético Paranaense are set to give a chance to the player once heralded as the “next Neymar” as former Santos, Genoa and Flamengo youngster Jean Chera prepares to join the club.

Chera, 17, has passed his medical at the club and is set to join either the club's young side currently competing in the Paraná state championship, or the first-team in pre-season training.

The youngster left Flamengo just a year into a three-year contract in December, having failed to progress as expected in the club's youth team after returning from Italy.

Before departing for Italy, the attacking midfielder's progress at Santos had slowed dramatically, having been an Internet sensation at an early age after eye-catching displays in the club's youth teams.

At the Furacão, he will join former-Arsenal youngsters Fran Merida and Pedro Botelho, attacking midfielder Zezinho and, possibly in the coming days, Nikão in a team that is rapidly becoming a home for formerly highly rated young stars.

Source: Globo Esporte

;2469918']just to confuse it all even more' date=' another 'next neymar' is returning to top flight Brazilian football.

Source: Globo Esporte[/quote']

Wonder if he will actually get games... as far as I can remember he still hasn't made a first team app anywhere :P Bit silly considering he is one in a long line of "Neymars" >.<

please can somebody help me,

i should only have really good potential footballers in my team,

have i bought these players and maybe shouldn't have?

here are my Brazilians,

GANSO, Paulo Henrique i've included him because he never plays for me.

ADEMILSON, Junior

EDUARDO, Luiz

CAIO, Rodrigo

FABINHO, Tavares

ROMARINHO, Silva (just read sell)

FRED, Santos(just read keep) so forget him

ANDRADE, Victor

BARBIO, Willian

i know it might be difficult because they are young so it will be hard to judge but if any stand out who to never sell or sell now let me know please.

thank you,

please can somebody help me' date='

i should only have really good potential footballers in my team,

have i bought these players and maybe shouldn't have?

here are my Brazilians,

GANSO, Paulo Henrique i've included him because he never plays for me.

ADEMILSON, Junior

EDUARDO, Luiz

CAIO, Rodrigo

FABINHO, Tavares

ROMARINHO, Silva (just read sell)

FRED, Santos(just read keep) so forget him

ANDRADE, Victor

BARBIO, Willian

i know it might be difficult because they are young so it will be hard to judge but if any stand out who to never sell or sell now let me know please.

thank you,[/quote']

Keep

Ademilson - although i cant see him playing much this season, but he is a prospect

Rodrigo Caio, as above, and SAO really do have high hopes for him

Fred - you corrected yourself, correctly!

The rest can go. Ganso has peaked, Romarinho is down the order now 4th/5th choice, Barbio has moved to a Serie B side i think, Luiz Eduardo nowhere near the first team, Andrade i dont rate & Fabinho may have a career at some stage, i expect him to go back to Rio Ave in Portugal and continue his football education there

It's really Baggio' date=' probably the most overhyped brazilian youngster (well ovbiously we've yet to see him at the bigger stage but still the hype he's getting is wow! More hype than what Adryan had a year or so a go.[/quote']

Baggio é outra grande promessa

mas ainda não teve oportunidades no profissional

Flamengo ainda está o preparando

esse ano ainda ele vai jogar e poderemos ve-lo