Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

I think Paulinho in Europe would be same to Ramires' date=' their characteristics (offensive) are similar. Ramires is better than all these, so I have to prefer Paulinho. After Paulinho, I put Lucas.[/quote']

Yeah I was assuming that in theory Ramires plays more an advanced role in the Escrete's ideal team. Behind him there should be a first Volante which should be on of the lot I mentioned, right?

But okay, interesting to know how highly you rate Paulinho, got to see him play someday. About Lucas, I disagree with you and MrE, he is good but not at the level of Gustavo and Fernando. My opinion.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions Also, just for the record, here's my early draft of who I think are the best value-for-money players in Brazil right now if you are looking to make a quick buck.

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions Its definitely a gamble - not for Shakthar, but for Fred himself. Fred was becoming a super player in Brazil, but when you wave 15M in front of a club they wil

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions He's very good in the linkup play, both as the pivot and the one who starts the move - he's not rare to come further down to linkup and has a good passing abilit

Yeah I was assuming that in theory Ramires plays more an advanced role in the Escrete's ideal team. Behind him there should be a first Volante which should be on of the lot I mentioned' date=' right?

But okay, interesting to know how highly you rate Paulinho, got to see him play someday. About Lucas, I disagree with you and MrE, he is good but not at the level of Gustavo and Fernando. My opinion.[/quote']

Yes, Paulinho too is second volante.

Do not know how Lucas came back from his injury, but before he played well.

Re: Respuesta: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Despite the affection for Nautical' date=' must think in the stability of my family and my career #[/quote']

So Kieza is off to china :(

Nautico are getting relegated this season no doubt, Even if they kept hold of Kieza they have practically no chance. Souza, Ronaldo Alves, Araujo, Rhayner practically carried them last season, Alves and Souza were only loan spells, Rhayner + Araujo were sold..

Edit: Well... Elton, Rogerio, Marcos etc have stepped up!

Glad Paulinho was re rated as a 90, most definitely in the same class as other 90+ players in Brazil, if not better....super player, a move to Europe beckons soon in the near future.

Fred should be in this category to, tragically left at 88! 90 maybe pushing it, but def 89. Great striker, If Luis Fabiano kept 90, Fred should be there too..

Hi Guys

Oliveira WALLACE is he worth buying ?

I doubt he will get much playing time with chelsea next season

but what is his future potential ?

personally, id avoid him now.

or if you do want to buy him, only pay CV.

He wont play for Chelsea next season, i can see him possibly getting loaned out to Vitesse (feeder club)

Plus his reputation took a massive hit when he was one of, if not the worst member of the Brazil side that severely disappointed at the Suda U20 tournament in January.

;2473443']personally' date=' id avoid him now.

or if you do want to buy him, only pay CV.

He wont play for Chelsea next season, i can see him possibly getting loaned out to Vitesse (feeder club)

Plus his reputation took a massive hit when he was one of, if not the worst member of the Brazil side that severely disappointed at the Suda U20 tournament in January.[/quote']

Thanks

thats confirmed my thoughts , i have luiz danilo and DE SCIGLIO, Mattia as reserves

so will politely reject the offer of 5 mill for him

Can anyone tell me if Marques Lucas of Botafogo is likely to rise any more please? He got a +3 last October and was a regular RB for them. I imagine he will still be a regular when the Brazilian league restarts but not sure if he is worth hanging onto or not??

Thanks.

Can anyone tell me if Marques Lucas of Botafogo is likely to rise any more please? He got a +3 last October and was a regular RB for them. I imagine he will still be a regular when the Brazilian league restarts but not sure if he is worth hanging onto or not??

Thanks.

possibly +1 but a long while off yet.

I think Paulinho in Europe would be same to Ramires' date=' their characteristics (offensive) are similar. Ramires is better than all these, so I have to prefer Paulinho. After Paulinho, I put Lucas.[/quote']

IMO Paulinho has more quality than Ramires, but he will need to go to a big club in Europe to develop all his talent.

Dont think so Matthew ' date=' the "fan boys" from wiki tend to overhype only the youngsters...[/quote']

Fair play it is a shame to be honest..... I'd say he's one of the best players in Brazil..... He's as important to Mineiro as Neymar is to Santos.... and Mineiro finished above Santos lol Silly SoccerWiki.....

Re: Riferimento: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

What about Hernane? I saw he scored lots of goals in last matches...how much can he rise in the short term and what is his potential? thank you

Could be a decent riser if he continues to play, Flamengo are still looking for a striker and he might not even start if they get a good one.

3/4+ Just now but could easily jump 6+, The championship hasn't even started yet.

Don't think he'll ever get higher than 87/88 in his career tbh.. Probably won't even reach as high as 87 in his career but i guess anything can happen but don't keep your hopes up.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Could be a decent riser if he continues to play' date=' Flamengo are still looking for a striker and he might not even start if they get a good one.

3/4+ Just now but could easily jump 6+, The championship hasn't even started yet.

Don't think he'll ever get higher than 87/88 in his career tbh.. Probably won't even reach as high as 87 in his career but i guess anything can happen but don't keep your hopes up.[/quote']

thank you ;) but only + 3 in the short term? I mean...he's just 77, Adryan rose to 80 having done much less than him for Flamengo...isn't it?

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

thank you ;) but only + 3 in the short term? I mean...he's just 77' date=' Adryan rose to 80 having done much less than him for Flamengo...isn't it?[/quote']

3/4/5+ is what he would probably get if he got reviewed just now, He's scoring goals against rubbish teams, Let's see what he can do in the real championship..

Adryan got his rise for playing in the league last year, Hernane hardly played last year in the league, So technically Adryan has done more than Hernane..

Not to mention they play in different positions..

Like i said we have to wait and see what happens once the league starts.

Is Marques LUCAS from Botafogo going to get a rise ? He is 86 now keep or sell?
He played really well in one of the state championship games the other day, but it's difficult to judge players too much in this competition.

If he can continue this form in the league this year then there's a chance he could improve a bit or get picked up by a European side. What is he now, 25?