Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions Also, just for the record, here's my early draft of who I think are the best value-for-money players in Brazil right now if you are looking to make a quick buck.

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions Its definitely a gamble - not for Shakthar, but for Fred himself. Fred was becoming a super player in Brazil, but when you wave 15M in front of a club they wil

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions He's very good in the linkup play, both as the pivot and the one who starts the move - he's not rare to come further down to linkup and has a good passing abilit

Re: Riferimento: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

What about Hernane? I saw he scored lots of goals in last matches...how much can he rise in the short term and what is his potential? thank you

Hernane should play in the league too, will rise a lot during the year.

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

any help on my current crop of Brazillians?

Neymar I know hes scoring goals and will likely stay at 91 but i dont get to see brazillian games how is he playing?

Oliveira Wallace

Adryan

Mattheus

They are not having the opportunity to play State Championship.

Wallace Oliveira will move to Chelsea, I have him in my squad too, so keep.

Adryan and Mattheus will not have had opportunities like last year. Adryan is better than Mattheus. You can sell them, or keep Adryan.

any help on my current crop of Brazillians?

Neymar I know hes scoring goals and will likely stay at 91 but i dont get to see brazillian games how is he playing?

Oliveira Wallace

Adryan

Mattheus

sell all three.

All taken a massive hit after really under performing at the Suda U20.

Adryan is a talent but i cannot see him getting a chance this season due to FLA bringing in some top loan signings.....same applies to Mattheus but he isnt as good...

Wallace i have discussed earlier in the thread......avoid.

I know he moved to Ukraine recently, but felt I would get better answers/advice from people who watched him in the Brazil League last season.

Is Douglas (84) at Dnipro (Vasco last season) worth holding on to? I have him for quite a few of my clubs and wondering if I should cash in on him now. Or does he have ability to rise alot higher in a few seasons

I know he moved to Ukraine recently' date=' but felt I would get better answers/advice from people who watched him in the Brazil League last season.

Is Douglas (84) at Dnipro (Vasco last season) worth holding on to? I have him for quite a few of my clubs and wondering if I should cash in on him now. Or does he have ability to rise alot higher in a few seasons[/quote']

keep him , Dnipro is having a great season and i belive he could raise further with no problem . started and played 90 minutes in their first game.

I know he moved to Ukraine recently' date=' but felt I would get better answers/advice from people who watched him in the Brazil League last season.

Is Douglas (84) at Dnipro (Vasco last season) worth holding on to? I have him for quite a few of my clubs and wondering if I should cash in on him now. Or does he have ability to rise alot higher in a few seasons[/quote']

Metalist & Dnipro really need a ratings update, they should be around 87/88 first team players as the top 4 clubs are usually streets ahead of the rest and play in Europe every season.

Douglas, if he keeps it up should be in that 87 category this time next year. He was pretty solid alongside Dede last season in Serie A

Guys, who should I keep?

WALLACE, Oliveira D,DM,M® 18 80

1.7M -

-

ADRYAN, Tavares AM(RLC) 18 80

1.7M -

-

ADEMILSON, Junior F(RLC) 19 80

1.7M -

LnL

BERNARD, Duarte AM(RLC) 20 87

6.9M -

-

ANDERSON, Felipe AM(RLC) 19 84

4.2M -

-

GABRIEL, Vasconcelos GK 20 78

910k -

Int

ROMARINHO, Silva AM(RL),F(RLC) 22 83

2.5M -

-

JOSÉ, Willian F© 21 83

2.5M -

Unh

FRED, Santos AM(RLC) 20 82

2.7M -

-

PIAZÓN, Lucas AM,F(LC) 19 78

970k -

-

AUREMIR, Santos D®,DM© 21 82

2.0M

Guys' date=' who should I keep?

1.7M

1.7M

[b']ADEMILSON, Junior[/b] F(RLC) 19 80

1.7M -

LnL

6.9M

4.2M

2.5M

JOSÉ, Willian F© 21 83

2.5M

2.7M

970k -

2.0M

i have bolded those you should keep on current form and going forward this season....

Riferimento: Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Guys' date=' who should I keep?

1.7M -

-

1.7M -

-

ADEMILSON, Junior F(RLC) 19 80

1.7M -

LnL

6.9M -

-

4.2M -

-

910k -

Int

2.5M -

-

JOSÉ, Willian F© 21 83

2.5M -

Unh

2.7M -

-

970k -

-

2.0M

keep players in red

Thanks!

I thought Romarinho was doing good and is expected some big move to Europe' date='

however, since i'll sell them in upcoming days, do you reckon anyone I should buy?[/quote']

he did well last season for a while but faded out the side.

he is now probably at best 4th choice forward, if not 5th.

Was no talk of a move to Europe though..

As for new buys, not yet until the season starts, but if you havent got them, Bruno Mendes, Osvaldo, Doria off the top off my head are good investments.

Worth having a look at Rafinha of Flamengo if he's on this game.

Seems to have replaced Adryan at the moment.

very true Jim, he is at the moment the 'hot topic', Zico supposedly been bigging him up for a couple years now and tried to push him to PSG...FLA weren't having that and reported gave him a bumper new deal aka massive release clause as standard in Brazil..

It will sure be interesting if they stick with him for the main campaign or re enforce with tried and trusted forwards - already bolstered the midfield with some decent 'stars' back from Europe, probably with WC 2014 in mind..

A quick question. Do the performances in the State championships affect the ratings a lot?

For example http://int.soccerway.com/players/cleber-janderson-pereira-reis/113769/ is rated 75. Looking at his stats in the past 2 years can he rise and if so' date=' how much?[/quote']

as long as ive played SM, no they havent really. First review usually came up after a third of the season, fairly early, and then one at the end.

State champs usually give clubs a chance to try fringe/youth players out and play the first team every now and then...