Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

;2490473']very true Jim' date=' he is at the moment the 'hot topic', Zico supposedly been bigging him up for a couple years now and tried to push him to PSG...FLA weren't having that and reported gave him a bumper new deal aka massive release clause as standard in Brazil..

It will sure be interesting if they stick with him for the main campaign or re enforce with tried and trusted forwards - already bolstered the midfield with some decent 'stars' back from Europe, probably with WC 2014 in mind..[/quote']If he has a good Taca Rio then he should play himself into the squad for the league i reckon.

But it's easier to make these youngsters look good in the state championships i suppose.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions Also, just for the record, here's my early draft of who I think are the best value-for-money players in Brazil right now if you are looking to make a quick buck.

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions Its definitely a gamble - not for Shakthar, but for Fred himself. Fred was becoming a super player in Brazil, but when you wave 15M in front of a club they wil

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions He's very good in the linkup play, both as the pivot and the one who starts the move - he's not rare to come further down to linkup and has a good passing abilit

I just signed in a competitive setup Yuri Mamute ' date=' i didn't find nothing about him , but he has a footballer face and sometime that's enough for me to sign somebody . Can anybody tell me something about him ?[/quote']

He played well in the Copa São Paulo de Futebol Jr, but had no major highlight. It has 2 goals in 5 matches at the state championship, a league low.

There is great anticipation of Grêmio in Yuri Mamute, and Misael Bueno (not entered yet) too.

Few chances of Grêmio use it this year. Do not buy it now, maybe later.

Thanks!

I thought Romarinho was doing good and is expected some big move to Europe' date='

however, since i'll sell them in upcoming days, do you reckon anyone I should buy?[/quote']

I would say that Bernard is playing at the level of Oscar. Has, visibly, a good future in Europe. I think he could have an increase of +2 this year.

Guys' date=' who should I keep?

[b']WALLACE, Oliveira D,DM,M® 18 80

1.7M -

- [/b]

ADRYAN, Tavares AM(RLC) 18 80

1.7M -

-

ADEMILSON, Junior F(RLC) 19 80

1.7M -

LnL

BERNARD, Duarte AM(RLC) 20 87

6.9M -

-

ANDERSON, Felipe AM(RLC) 19 84

4.2M -

-

GABRIEL, Vasconcelos GK 20 78

910k -

Int

ROMARINHO, Silva AM(RL),F(RLC) 22 83

2.5M -

-

JOSÉ, Willian F© 21 83

2.5M -

Unh

FRED, Santos AM(RLC) 20 82

2.7M -

-

PIAZÓN, Lucas AM,F(LC) 19 78

970k -

-

AUREMIR, Santos D®,DM© 21 82

2.0M

In bold are the main.

Piazon and Gabriel never had a straight professional games here in Brazil, but played very well in the youth.

In your opinion who is the better player and who will rise more in the next year' date=' João PEDRO(Santos) or Girotto GABRIEL(Botafogo)? Thank![/quote']

Hard to tell who will get the most gametime but i'd probably go for Girotto Gabriel.

Mattheus deal back on to Juventus >

http://globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/times/flamengo/noticia/2013/03/mattheus-nao-desiste-de-sair-e-fla-vai-vender-o-meia-para-o-juventus.html

http://sambafoot.com/en/news/44288_juventus_agree_deal_with_flamengo_to_sign_bebeto_s_son_mattheus_-_reports.html

I have a team all Brazilian and now I have to sell some of them to make some money. Which players of the following do you think is going nowhere and I could sell without felling sorry latter on.

1zx5ic0.png

Keep hold of Osvaldo, Josef Souza, Marlos, Rocha. Maybe Juninho as well if he does join up with Vasco..

I have these players. Kind of trying to trim my squad. Which of these are not in for a rise of 2+ or have a good potential?

CICINHO, Mendonça D,DM,M® 26 87

£4.1M -

LEO, Baptistão AM,F(RC) 20 85

£4.8M -

-

ITAPERUNA, Léo F(RLC) 23 82

£1.8M

-

RHAYNER, Nascimento AM©,F(RLC) 22 83

£2.4M -

£2.6M -

-

CICINHO, Gusmão D,DM,M® 24 80

£970k -

DODÔ, Ribeiro D,DM,M(L) 21 82

£2.0M -

-

PERES, Bruno D,DM,M® 23 82

£1.8M -

I have a team all Brazilian and now I have to sell some of them to make some money. Which players of the following do you think is going nowhere and I could sell without felling sorry latter on.

1zx5ic0.png

Keep Osvaldo Lourenço' date=' Marcos Rocha, and Souza Josef.

So I should sell all the others?

Yes!

Keep hold of Osvaldo' date=' Josef Souza, Marlos, Rocha. Maybe Juninho as well if he does join up with Vasco..[/quote']
Keep Osvaldo Lourenço' date=' Marcos Rocha, and Souza Josef. [/quote']

Thank you both! One last question, is it worth buying one of this Atlético Paranaense players: Rodrigues RENAN, Messias MANOEL, Pedro BOTELHO?

Thank you both! One last question' date=' is it worth buying one of this Atlético Paranaense players: Rodrigues RENAN, Messias MANOEL, Pedro BOTELHO?[/quote']

Manoel is the best out of those 3, but.... I'd personally go for Ronaldo Alves. Out injured for a month but he impressed last season and Dunga likes the look of him.

I have these players. Kind of trying to trim my squad. Which of these are not in for a rise of 2+ or have a good potential?

CICINHO' date=' Mendonça D,DM,M® 26 87 (Sell if not first choice)[/b']

£4.1M -

LEO, Baptistão AM,F(RC) 20 85

£4.8M -

-

£1.8M

-

£2.4M -

£2.6M -

-

CICINHO, Gusmão D,DM,M® 24 80 (Sell after he rises)

£970k -

£2.0M -

-

PERES, Bruno D,DM,M® 23 82 (Sell after he rises)

£1.8M -

Sell those in bold.

CICINHO' date=' Mendonça D,DM,M® 26 87

£4.1M -

[b']LEO, Baptistão AM,F(RC) 20 85

£4.8M[/b] -

-

£1.8M

-

£2.4M -

£2.6M -

-

CICINHO, Gusmão D,DM,M® 24 80

£970k -

£2.0M -

-

PERES, Bruno D,DM,M® 23 82

£1.8M -

Keep... :D

Milhomem Guilherme' date=' can he rise? He's only 24, and was one of the players I first had on SM when i joined, and was an 89 back then :eek:

Seen he got some minutes for Atletico Miniero last season.[/quote']

Pretty much no chance of rising, Unless Jo, Diego Tardelli, Alecsandro, Araujo.. get Injured (and even then Luan will probably be ahead of him..) (And ofcourse if they did get injured and he got a shot in the 1st team he would have to actually perform!

I remember when he was 89 as well!

Tardelli is being Used in the RAM spot but can still play upfront.

Alecsandro and Araujo are ahead of him.. (And they aren't even starters.)

I genuinely thought he was going to be a top talent' date=' such a shame.

Tardelli should get his 88 back if he plays I would imagine?

Will be interesting to see Tardelli, Jo, Bernard and Ronny all together this season.[/quote']

Depends how the season pans out and if he stays fit, If all goes well i don't see why not.

Forgive my ignorance as I dont watch any Brazilian football' date=' but does Neymar have a chance of going to 92 in the next review (whenever that may be)?[/quote']

Neymar rose in the brazil changes and like a month later the season finished, New season doesn't start until may, Doesn't deserve to rise (and i personally don't think he should get 92 in brazil)

Forgive my ignorance as I dont watch any Brazilian football' date=' but does Neymar have a chance of going to 92 in the next review (whenever that may be)?[/quote']

Not a chance...untill he scores 200 goal in a season.That would make him on par with guys who are better and who also perform at a much,much,much better level.

A few names: Alba,Kroos,Reus,Lewandowski,Hart,Khedira,Vucinic,Carrick and many mores.

Does he deserve to be rated higher or on par with the guys?No,he doesn't.

What's the deal with Monteiro Otavio' date=' he's meant to be a good talent, any chance of him getting a rise though ?[/quote']

firstly their is an Otavinho & Otavio at INT which is confusing, on SM he is named Otavio but should be Otavinho.....Otavio is 20yrs old...Otavinho is the 18yr old player on SM...

he (Otavinho) is a decent talent, but he wont get hardly any gametime, therefore no rise in the foreseeable future.

Now Internacional have Dunga in charge and he more or less stated he will only be using experienced pros this campaign, plus last season break through Fred (20yr old), which is a shame as they have some super talent to come through in the next few years (Andrigo,Winck, Marlon Bica..)

may not really see Otavinho for another couple seasons...