Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Alurcard

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

;2503814']firstly their is an Otavinho & Otavio at INT which is confusing' date=' on SM he is named Otavio but should be Otavinho.....Otavio is 20yrs old...Otavinho is the 18yr old player on SM...

he (Otavinho) is a decent talent, but he wont get hardly any gametime, therefore no rise in the foreseeable future.

Now Internacional have Dunga in charge and he more or less stated he will only be using experienced pros this campaign, plus last season break through Fred (20yr old), which is a shame as they have some super talent to come through in the next few years (Andrigo,Winck, Marlon Bica..)

may not really see Otavinho for another couple seasons...[/quote']

Ok thanks for letting me know! :)

Is RAFINHA' date=' Gimenes worth purchasing? I see hes got a got a lot of games for Fluminese.[/quote']

Don't think so, he have much competition in this team (Wellington Nem, Wagner and Thiago Neves), although Fluminense is a team who uses often our youths. And he was playing alot now 'cause of State Championship, which is used like a laboratory by the Giant Clubs of Brazil.

In the same situation we have players like Giva and Jubal or Gustavo Vernes (Santos), Vinicius Araújo (Cruzeiro), Fabio Braga (Fluminense), Willian Arão, Antonio Carlos and Leandro (Corinthians) and others.

But maybe he evolve 2 points. I don't think so, but always have the chance :P

hows Vital DEDÉ doing?

He'll have a maintenance of his rating. He finally is playing in a good rate, but above of your best days.

But the chance of being sell to Europe in the middle of year is good 'cause the financial problems of Vasco, Benfica is the speculated team.

How has Fernando got on (Gremio)? I know good CDM's are hard to come by in Brazil so how good is he? I've watched him a couple of times and has impressed me.

Alongside Paulinho' date=' the best CDM in Brazil...super player.

Casemiro worth a buy???

simple answer...no

What's the deal with Dominigos Willians?

Thanks in advance

Sent back on loan by Udinese to Internacional, will most likely play in the DM role. I dont think he is cut out to make it in Italy.

Re: Riferimento: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Hi' date=' can you tell me some risers brazilian?

Mainly 75 with +4/5/6[/quote']

It's hard to tell 'cause the season just start in the middle of the year (for now are just Libertadores ongoing), so almost ups maybe during a year to happen.

I'll do some predictions based on my likes and the teams' situation for now, but is hugely instable due to mid-year European window, and the fact that the team are in formation yet.

Probably:

Élber (78) (Cruzeiro), Patrick Vieira (78) and João Denoni (76) (Palmeiras), John Cley (76) (Vasco), Rodrigo Caio (78) (São Paulo), Nixon, Hernane (both 75) and Mattheus (78) (Flamengo) (they're badly, but i think they will upgrade 'cause the Flamengo's hype.)

Again, IT'S NOT THAT FIRM. But there are some players who you can keep an eye in on Brazil, in this rating.

Is Neymar that over-rated? I personally feel Moura is a better player:o

More of a case that Fred is massively under rated.

Hes bound to get a +2 at some stage. Won the league, top goal scorer and scoring for Brazil

Is Neymar that over-rated? I personally feel Moura is a better player:o

just a touch, but Fred is underrated also

should of easily got an 89 last time Brazil was reviewed, IMO he is the best centre forward and finisher in Brazil, recently scored his 200th career goal too and the all time highest Brasileiro goal scorer.

all i can tell you is dont look into this part of the season to much.

yes he is grabbing lots of goals, but the level of opposition is terrible.

Season starts in May, we will know more then. But some of the smaller clubs ie Nautico, Ath PR & Vitoria are using several younger players heavily in there first XIs, could be worth keeping an eye on this season.

at the moment, 78 is fair, +2 to 80 if he is a starter in the new season.

hows Vital DEDÉ doing?

Today' date=' I've read a new in lots of brazilian medias, coming from Ricardo Gomes (General Manager) and the new Vasco da Gama coach Paulo Autuori, both international recognized, that in the next transfer window, in June, Dedé will quit, they can't hold in more, the destiny is a (?). I'd bet in Shakhtar, Porto or AC Milan, cheers.[/font']