Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Not a chance...untill he scores 200 goal in a season.That would make him on par with guys who are better and who also perform at a much' date='much,much better level.

A few names: Alba,Kroos,Reus,Lewandowski,Hart,Khedira,Vucinic,Carrick and many mores.

Does he deserve to be rated higher or on par with the guys?No,he doesn't.[/quote']

Carrick is not in the same league with most of the guys above he's not even on par with Neymar. As for our brazilian talent i think he's doing a better job in comercials then on the field i just can;t get out of my mind that beating Barca gave Santos in the World Championship Club. Neymar is a magician with the ball but put a guy like Pique or Busquests to guard him and he looks average at best.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions Also, just for the record, here's my early draft of who I think are the best value-for-money players in Brazil right now if you are looking to make a quick buck.

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions Its definitely a gamble - not for Shakthar, but for Fred himself. Fred was becoming a super player in Brazil, but when you wave 15M in front of a club they wil

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions He's very good in the linkup play, both as the pivot and the one who starts the move - he's not rare to come further down to linkup and has a good passing abilit

Carrick is not in the same league with most of the guys above he's not even on par with Neymar. As for our brazilian talent i think he's doing a better job in comercials then on the field i just can;t get out of my mind that beating Barca gave Santos in the World Championship Club. Neymar is a magician with the ball but put a guy like Pique or Busquests to guard him and he looks average at best.

I was talking if Neymar would get a rise would make him on par with the guys from that list.Neymar is far from being a magician with the ball..He should try and play some poker,he might be the magician there.

I was talking if Neymar would get a rise would make him on par with the guys from that list.Neymar is far from being a magician with the ball..He should try and play some poker' date='he might be the magician there.[/quote']

Well, the World Cup is coming. I'm not that big Neymar admirer, but when I see a name like Carrick into a discussion about him, I see how great is the repression on him.

How has Fernando got on (Gremio)? I know good CDM's are hard to come by in Brazil so how good is he? I've watched him a couple of times and has impressed me.
He's fit straight into the Brazil national side with no trouble at all. I suspect that there may be a few European clubs hovering around him now and i heard Gremio are trying to renew his contract in a hurry.

There were a few clubs after him towards the end of last year, mainly Russian one's i think, but his value will have risen since then.

Obviously Neymar has long been touted as a future star. Let's leave that one alone - clearly has the talent, but unless he moves to Europe soon he won't move on to the next level. He shows in most International matches against top quality European sides that he is quite easily subdued by tighter marking. It was positive to see him have more of an impact against Italy, but my point is valid for all matches prior to that. He is afforded much more room in Brazil (and South America in general) to run at defences than he would be in Europe, allowing him to showcase his undoubted talents.

Carrick, as a totally separate issue, has been the Premier League's best midfielder this season - every week he is highlighted as United's best player. For a team dominating the league, for you to denigrate Carrick the way you have done shows you don't follow this league closely and are living off previous assertions about Carrick's lack of ability.

You couldn't understand' date=' I mean that Carrick's name into a discussion about Neymar is disgusting, [b']a standard rubbish midfielder[/b] and Neymar, two extreme different skills and everything else.

I will vote that for the most pathetic post of the month.

Yes, we are from different countries and cultures, everyone see a different way of soccer. That's just my opinion, anyway, if the brazilian aren't the kind of players that are good enough or just jokers, I can't see a reason to the best clubs in the world wants them all, and not Carrick or another english or german one, and than, when was the last time that an English was the best player in the world?

Yes' date=' we are from different countries and cultures, everyone see a different way of soccer. That's just my opinion, anyway, if the brazilian aren't the kind of players that are good enough or just jokers, I can't see a reason to the best clubs in the world wants them all, and not Carrick or another english or german one, and than, when was the last time that an English was the best player in the world?[/font']

1. Carrick is already playing for one of the best clubs in the world. (No, I'm not a United fan)

2. Many of the Brazilian talents is a lot cheaper to buy than the English talents and buying a quality player like Carrick from a rich club like United will cost ridiculous money and therefore he isn't a "hot" name for other clubs, but believe me when I say that he would be a starter for mos clubs in the world.

3. Neymar isn't the best player in the world, nor is any other Brazilian player at the moment.

1. Carrick is already playing for one of the best clubs in the world. (No' date=' I'm not a United fan)

2. Many of the Brazilian talents is a lot cheaper to buy than the English talents and buying a quality player like Carrick from a rich club like United will cost ridiculous money and therefore he isn't a "hot" name for other clubs, but believe me when I say that he would be a starter for mos clubs in the world.

3. Neymar isn't the best player in the world, nor is any other Brazilian player at the moment.[/quote']

I'm not talking about Carrick, brazilian in general are in more number in the top clubs in the world, south americans as well.

Yes, Lucas snubbed 40M€ from United, Oscar 32M€ paid for Chelsea. English talents are more "hyped", so, they are more expensive, cause of the chairmans and boards from the english teams, like Liverpool and Manchester City ones, that throw money in the trash can. Like Carroll, Henderson, Sinclair and lots of other players, anyway, most of the brazilian young talents are way better than english. And than, a country like England that pay 50M€ for a player like Torres, or 40M€ for Carroll, of course that the players from there are more expensive, cause money isn't a problem right there.

Of course that Neymar isn't the best player in the world, I didn't said it, I'm not insane, I'm not even a Neymar admirer and I can consider Lampard, Gerrard, Wilshere, terrific good players, but names like Carrick, Barry, Cahill, Carroll, they aren't more than standard players.

I'm not talking about Carrick' date=' brazilian in general are in more number in the top clubs in the world, south americans as well.

Yes, Lucas snubbed 40M€ from United, Oscar 32M€ paid for Chelsea. English talents are more "hyped", so, they are more expensive, cause of the chairmans and boards from the english teams, like Liverpool and Manchester City ones, that throw money in the trash can. Like Carroll, Henderson, Sinclair and lots of other players, anyway, most of the brazilian young talents are way better than english. And than, a country like England that pay 50M€ for a player like Torres, or 40M€ for Carroll, of course that the players from there are more expensive, cause money isn't a problem right there.

Of course that Neymar isn't the best player in the world, I didn't said it, I'm not insane, I'm not even a Neymar admirer and I can consider Lampard, Gerrard, Wilshere, terrific good players, but names like Carrick, Barry, Cahill, Carroll, they aren't more than standard players.[/font']

Carrick has been a far better player than Gerrard, Lampard and Wilshere this season - he's been the best CM in the Premier league. To call him a 'standard player' is again showing your ignorance. If you don't watch much premiership football you shouldn't really be offering such strong opinions on his quality.

Carrick has been a far better player than Gerrard' date=' Lampard and Wilshere this season - he's been the best CM in the Premier league. To call him a 'standard player' is again showing your ignorance. If you don't watch much premiership football you shouldn't really be offering such strong opinions on his quality.[/quote']

I'm not evaluating seasons or current form and not even calling someone ignorant to disagree with my opinion, that's democracy, you know. Gerrard, Lampard and Wilshere are better players than Carrick, that's MY opinion, and I'll keep showing MY opinion wherever and whenever I think it is convenient. And we better stop this conversation cause will misrepresent the will of this thread.

Is Vidal Hernane worth buying? what is his likely rating update?

He is playing and scoring for Flamengo in the state championship' date=' the first competition of the year, not that important for SM in tha latest years, but for his current form (12 Caps with 9 goals) he deserves a rise, for 82 or something like this at least.[/font']

I'm not evaluating seasons or current form and not even calling someone ignorant to disagree with my opinion' date=' that's democracy, you know. Gerrard, Lampard and Wilshere are better players than Carrick, that's MY opinion, and I'll keep showing MY opinion wherever and whenever I think it is convenient. And we better stop this conversation cause will misrepresent the will of this thread.[/font']

I am not trying to silence you my friend, but an entitlement to hold an opinion does not mean all opinions are equally valid. Merely that each of us holds the right to express it. I would prefer not to offer opinions as sweeping as yours on players I don't tend to watch. So for example, I will always defer to your opinions on Brazilian players, rather than me telling you that a certain player from your league is standard, without the evidence to back it up.

To call a player of genuine quality a 'standard' player is factually inaccurate, regardless of whether it is your opinion. It's the difference between facts and opinions.

Anyway, I am happy to draw a line under this as we're clearly going off track, going around in circles and I will obviously not change your mind with my views.

For what it's worth I do really rate your opinions on Brazilian football and always am interested to read what you've written.

To call a player of genuine quality a 'standard' player is factually inaccurate' date=' regardless of whether it is your opinion. It's the difference between facts and opinions.[/quote']Who decides what is fact in football though? From some of the ratings i see it certainly shouldn't be this game!

Some Man United fans still don't rate Carrick, and a lot rate him too highly.

Like i say, if his name was Carecka and he was Brazilian or something there would be a lot more people rating him highly.

In my opinion.

You couldn't understand' date=' I mean that Carrick's name into a discussion about Neymar is disgusting, a standard rubbish midfielder and Neymar, two extreme different skills and everything else.[/font']

I perfectly understood, when I said united fan I was referring to the guy who compared them :o

I actually thought Vucinic was probably the weakest player on that list :o

Carrick has become a reliable, consistent professional who can do his job against almost any team in the world. That has to count for something, right?

Exactly! With all due respect to the Brazilian players...

If Carrick's name was Carricinho or Carecca people would be banging on about him being one of the best midfielders around.

As it is he's boring old English Carrick and he's just a right footed Gareth Barry.