Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

i remember chelsea buying a young defender and loaning him to a Brazilian club' date='Wallace Oliviera or something like that?is he worth picking up?[/quote']He's the one who's moving to Chelsea yeah.

Will very much depend on who their next manager is as to whether he features for them i reckon, but worth holding on to, as even if they loan him out he should be good.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions Also, just for the record, here's my early draft of who I think are the best value-for-money players in Brazil right now if you are looking to make a quick buck.

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions Its definitely a gamble - not for Shakthar, but for Fred himself. Fred was becoming a super player in Brazil, but when you wave 15M in front of a club they wil

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions He's very good in the linkup play, both as the pivot and the one who starts the move - he's not rare to come further down to linkup and has a good passing abilit

Anyone else patiently waiting for Rafinha of Flamengo to be added.

Rafinha played last night for FLamengo in the Cup game against Remo and scored the winning goal of the match (Flamengo won 0-1). :D

After this official appearance, i guess we must expect Rafinha to be added to the DB, sooner or later.

Riferimento: Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Rafinha played last night for FLamengo in the Cup game against Remo and scored the winning goal of the match (Flamengo won 0-1). :D

After this official appearance' date=' i guess we must expect Rafinha to be added to the DB, sooner or later.[/quote']

Let's pray until it happens :D

After this official appearance' date=' i guess we must expect Rafinha to be added to the DB, sooner or later.[/quote']

I think he'll probably by added at more than 75. Please correct me if I am wrong.

probably 76 or 78 as he is playing for a while in Carioca.

Indeed. And I sincerely expect it to raise fast! I do not understand how he hasn't been added yet, as he is clearly one of Flamengo's best hopes for the year! There are many players that have no relevance and have been added before him.

Seriously? They JUST answered the same question one page before this one:rolleyes:

Hahaha he will probably get a raise, yes, but don't expect him to go very high, as he is terrible. Seriously, he is scoring for the moment because the level of the championship is very low and he was being lucky, but the truth is he is only playing until Flamengo gets another CF!

So, if you are on a very difficult GW and small amount of money can be important, you may get some money buying him now and selling him after (not very much though), but he won't continue rising!

Anyone have a opinion about Leandro of Gremio?

Watching last 15 minutes of Brazil's game against Bolivia tonight and he apparently scores a goal on his national team debut.

Had few opportunities in Gremio, but did sometimes 1 or 2 goals in the same match. He has a lot to evolve.

Now he plays for Palmeiras (involved in the transaction of Hernan Barcos for Grêmio), who is in 2nd Division. But still, dispute his striker position with other players.

Im in a very competetive GW and i got plenty of young Brazilian players! Can you tell me who of those are worthkeeping and who to sell?

Also i got two older lads,(Ralf & Rhodolfo) who are 88 but i wanna keep then only if they have potential to get an increase !!

Those are my brazilians players...please advice me!

1. Victor Andrade 80 (Santos)

2. Rosa Samuel 82 (Fluminense)

3. Wellington Nem 86 (Fluminense)

4. Felipe Dias 75 (Flamengo)

5. Bruno Mendes 75 (Botafogo)

6. Teles Ralf 88 (Corinthians...played for NT too)

7. Alex Telles 76 (Gremio)

8. Gusmao Cicinho 80 (Ponte Preta)

9. Gaioto Rhodolfo 88 (Sao Paulo)

10. Manoel Reinaldo 78 (Sport Recife)

11. Willian Barbio 79 (At. Goian)

12. Brito Lucca 78 (Cruzeiro)

13. Anjos Dieyson 75 (Vasco)

14. Yuri Mamute 75 (Gremio)

15. Adryan Tavares 80 (Flamengo)

Also i seen last night Humberto Rever 88 CB...is he for a rise ? cause its available in an external club!!

Thanks in advance :rolleyes:

;2444043']his rights belong to ATH.MG' date=' but he plays at Santos.

3rd party ownerships, confuses the heck outta everyone but its the norm in south america.

Santos owned him.

Dynamo Kyiv bought him for 8M

they loaned him to Bordeaux and then Ath MG.

Mineiro then bought 20% of his rights for a 1 year contract,after that year MG bought the other 80% but via an investment group (april 2012)....in July 2012, Ath MG stated they bought the full rights from the investment group, therefore owning him outright, on a contract that runs to summer 2016.

on 10/8/12, Santos bought 18 months of his contract for 1.8M, which runs until Jan 2014....

so technically he is on loan at Santos from owner club Ath.MG..(which needs updating on SW)[/quote']

Is he worth keeping on to ? Is there an impending rise?

I could do with raising funds but dont want to sell a player who could be 88+ in a year, or one whose pretty talented.

Cheers !

I could do with raising funds but dont want to sell a player who could be 88+ in a year' date=' or one whose pretty talented.

Cheers ![/quote']

I do think he's talented tbh he can score goals he did so in his first spell at Santos... I'd keep a hold and see how he does this season with Santos.... Pre season he's looked good.. :) But your better off getting more than one opinion!

I do think he's talented tbh he can score goals he did so in his first spell at Santos... I'd keep a hold and see how he does this season with Santos.... Pre season he's looked good.. :) But your better off getting more than one opinion!

agree here, IMO he needs to get back on track so may need a couple seasons back in Brazil before his career really kicks on again.

id be keeping in a competitive GW just to see what this season & possibly the next has in store.

;2523381']agree here' date=' IMO he needs to get back on track so may need a couple seasons back in Brazil before his career really kicks on again.

id be keeping in a competitive GW just to see what this season & possibly the next has in store.[/quote']

Indeed... I do think he fell victim of a very very early move to Europe.... if he had stayed around at Santos for a season or 2 more he would have been better set for Europe... Doesn't help when he didn't even get many game for Bordeux and Kiev :/ .....

Completely unrelated game but he's lovely on Fifa too ;) (and Fifa never lies........... xD )

Indeed... I do think he fell victim of a very very early move to Europe.... if he had stayed around at Santos for a season or 2 more he would have been better set for Europe... Doesn't help when he didn't even get many game for Bordeux and Kiev :/ .....

Completely unrelated game but he's lovely on Fifa too ;) (and Fifa never lies........... xD )

IMO he just took credits for making easy goals, when you play in Serie A with Neymar, Robinho and Ganso (on his best form), making goals is not a big mystery.

I could do with raising funds but dont want to sell a player who could be 88+ in a year' date=' or one whose pretty talented.

Cheers ![/quote']

For me, sale, he disputed his position with Ezequiel Miralles, he will have to earn the position and play well for rise.

Im in a very competetive GW and i got plenty of young Brazilian players! Can you tell me who of those are worthkeeping and who to sell?

Also i got two older lads' date='(Ralf & Rhodolfo) who are 88 but i wanna keep then only if they have potential to get an increase !!

[b']1. Victor Andrade 80 (Santos)

3. Wellington Nem 86 (Fluminense)[/b]

Also i seen last night Humberto Rever 88 CB...is he for a rise ? cause its available in an external club!!

Keep

Sale only if is good for you

Sale

Buy - Rever deserves +1/2

:D

Also i got two older lads' date='(Ralf & Rhodolfo) who are 88 but i wanna keep then only if they have potential to get an increase !!

1. [b']Victor Andrade 80[/b] (Santos)

3. Wellington Nem 86 (Fluminense)

Keep those in bold. And buy Rever, he's worth it in a competitive gameworld at minimum value.