Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Alurcard

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

MATTHEUS' date=' Oliveira what happen to him i knew he was tipped as a great talent , still worth keeping ?[/quote']

he has some ability but he is a little overhyped - great talent is a bit too excessive - due to his famous father (Bebeto - WC 1994 rock the baby celebration)....he hasnt had much of a chance at FLA & he and Adryan were pretty dismal for Brazil in there U20 flop campaign in January....

what is the big deal about this guy? is he like the new neymar or something?
No clue...been doing well for Flamengo in the state leagues. May be a big riser..

Has excelled up front for Flamengo with Hernane, and was really talked up by Zico. He asked PSG to buy him couple years ago, they didnt, and he basically said they might regret it... Im not 100% sure he will be an instant hit when the league begins next month, but he has impressed against lesser quality opposition in the state leagues....

you could look at the case of Bruno Mendes, excelled in the back end of Serie A last season, but has been pretty average so far wit just 1 goal in the state champs.....teammate Vitinho has stepped up though and grabbed the limelight...

he will be a nice riser purely as he is first choice at FLA with Hernane, both looking at 82 if they continue up front. But FLA could recruit a new striker for the season, they are currently negotiating the largest ever sponsorship deal in league history so will have a bit of cash to burn...

Just to confirm too, much talked about CB & Brazil international DEDE has switched to Cruzeiro for a cash fee of 5.5M Euros and season long loans to Vasco for Alisson (promising AM) & Wellington Paulista (just had a stint at West Ham)

Vasco were in financial difficulty and had to sell, Dede wanted to stay in Brazil, and Cruzeiro stumped up a good deal for him.

Cruzeiro just have to improve this season, made some really good signings, but last season were a mid table side....

watch this space!

;2538952']Just to confirm too' date=' much talked about CB & Brazil international [b']DEDE[/b] has switched to Cruzeiro for a cash fee of 5.5M Euros and season long loans to Vasco for Alisson (promising AM) & Wellington Paulista (just had a stint at West Ham)

Vasco were in financial difficulty and had to sell, Dede wanted to stay in Brazil, and Cruzeiro stumped up a good deal for him.

Cruzeiro just have to improve this season, made some really good signings, but last season were a mid table side....

watch this space!

Awesome move for Cruzeiro and Vasco. Bad move for Dedé.

;2538952']Just to confirm too' date=' much talked about CB & Brazil international [b']DEDE[/b] has switched to Cruzeiro for a cash fee of 5.5M Euros and season long loans to Vasco for Alisson (promising AM) & Wellington Paulista (just had a stint at West Ham)

watch this space!

Dede could have bagged himself a move to Europe at the season end and Vasca could of got more than what they received for him.

So many Brazilians are motivated by money rather than trying to be as successful as possible.

I'm happy he hasn't joined my Milan anyway. I think a player like Chiriches is more suited.

Look at the amount of Brazilians that join very weak leagues and then there are also very few that can remain at the top for a long period.

Doesnt mean Dede wont still move to Europe' date=' I just think Vasco did a bad deal there. In the next season, someone could still offer something for him.[/quote']
Dede could have bagged himself a move to Europe at the season end and Vasca could of got more than what they received for him.

is a great deal for both clubs player wise' date=' it had to be done due to Vascos financial situation & Dede's personal choice of remaining in Brazil. Europe was out of the question.

& yes, he wanted to stay in Brazil to guarantee his WC place and stay acclimatised to the country for the WC. Many Brazilians will be available after the 2014 WC....

Vasco may have lost him for nothing if they didnt act now....

So many Brazilians are motivated by money rather than trying to be as successful as possible.

I'm happy he hasn't joined my Milan anyway. I think a player like Chiriches is more suited.

Look at the amount of Brazilians that join very weak leagues and then there are also very few that can remain at the top for a long period.

this is no way motivated by money. Vasco werent paying wages, Dede wanted to stay in Brazil & Vasco but financially it was a solution to lose there biggest asset and get a good cash sum (will pay off all debts and wages until July) plus 2 decent players in exchnage for a season..

How is joining a club such as Milan 'to be successful as possible?' he could go there, sit on the bench and lose his WC place. Brazilians highest honour is NT football, and a WC in there home country is nirvana!

And many Brazilians go to 'weak' leagues to boost there chances of work permits to further there careers in Europe....its no way all driven by money!

Agree with JMH - in Brazil, the NT is the best of the best and players make so called sacrifices in order to represent their country. Why is that seen as a bad thing?

Dede's move has apparently been blocked by a judicial order as a result of/or has something to do with Vasco's current financial situation

Lets see if he gets called up to the WC. As it stands I think there are too many better CB's and I wouldn't call him up. It would've been a better move to join Milan or a similar team where he can shine in Europe for a season and really put his name forward. And you say that'd be risky because he could end up on the bench? If he cant work his way into the Milan defence then he has very little talent.

And players like Bruno Cesar, Rafael Sobis and others always join completely unknown leagues. Then there are players like Willian who make weak decisions.

Yo guys, I have just taken on a Barcelona side with almost no talents so I've stopped my attention on the following well-known Brazilians but I haven't been following them for a while so I am not sure if they're still worth investing in. Would appreciate your opinions on them:

Bernard Duarte(7.5m), Felipe Anderson (6.7m), Carlos Casemiro (5.3m), Wellington Nem (5.3m), Matheus Doria (4.6m), Santos Fred (3.3m), Tavares Adryan (2.2m),

Baptistao Leo (5.9m)

The last one doesn't play in Brazil but he's a free agent in my GW and I know he had risen soon so I would like to know if you think he's up for more rises in the future. Thank you! :)

Agree with JMH - in Brazil' date=' the NT is the best of the best and players make so called sacrifices in order to represent their country. Why is that seen as a bad thing?

Dede's move has apparently been blocked by a judicial order as a result of/or has something to do with Vasco's current financial situation[/quote']

Yes, there was a blockage judicial. Vasco goes through a bad financial time, Dede will be returned to Vasco, but Vasco has no more money to return to the Cruzeiro. That's the problem.

Although, Dede trained today at the Training Center of Cruzeiro.

Bernard Duarte(7.5m)' date=' Felipe Anderson (6.7m), Carlos Casemiro (5.3m), Wellington Nem (5.3m), Matheus Doria (4.6m), Santos Fred (3.3m), Tavares Adryan (2.2m),

Baptistao Leo (5.9m)

The last one doesn't play in Brazil but he's a free agent in my GW and I know he had risen soon so I would like to know if you think he's up for more rises in the future. Thank you! :)[/quote']

Bernard is a great player, definitely sign, will hit 89 I think. Anderson is decent, not sure how much he is likely to rise though in future considering Santos were bad past year. Sell casemiro, simple as. Nem is a good player, will hit 88 soon enough. Doria is good, linked with juventus, if he carries on playing next season he could hit 87/88 I think. Santos Fred is good, and had a good season, 85 is what I expect for him next change. Adryan is a talent but hasn't lived up to expectations so not a must sign player. Not sure how much baptistao is likely to rise but he has had a good season. Hope you appreciate this, I've used my iPod to answer this! Btw I'm not an expert but I'm generally pretty accurate

Bernard is a great player' date=' definitely sign, will hit 89 I think. Anderson is decent, not sure how much he is likely to rise though in future considering Santos were bad past year. Sell casemiro, simple as. Nem is a good player, will hit 88 soon enough. Doria is good, linked with juventus, if he carries on playing next season he could hit 87/88 I think. Santos Fred is good, and had a good season, 85 is what I expect for him next change. Adryan is a talent but hasn't lived up to expectations so not a must sign player. Not sure how much baptistao is likely to rise but he has had a good season. Hope you appreciate this, I've used my iPod to answer this! Btw I'm not an expert but I'm generally pretty accurate[/quote']

DON'T sell Casemiro, debuted yesterday for Real Madrid first team, played the hole 90 minutes, played very well, could get a permanent move for Real, but at least, the world saw him yesterday.

DON'T sell Casemiro' date=' debuted yesterday for Real Madrid first team, played the hole 90 minutes, played very well, could get a permanent move for Real, but at least, the world saw him yesterday.[/font']

Hmm I would still probably sell him, he only played because they rested loads of key players. He won't be taking khedira or alonso's place anytime soon