Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions Also, just for the record, here's my early draft of who I think are the best value-for-money players in Brazil right now if you are looking to make a quick buck.

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions Its definitely a gamble - not for Shakthar, but for Fred himself. Fred was becoming a super player in Brazil, but when you wave 15M in front of a club they wil

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions He's very good in the linkup play, both as the pivot and the one who starts the move - he's not rare to come further down to linkup and has a good passing abilit

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Is Joao Denoni worth keeping?

with the relegation and qualification to continential competition, Palmeiras brought in ALOT of experienced players to get straight back up and compete in the Copa Lib.

I wouldnt expect much of there youth to get much of a look in, but its a long season in Serie B, Patrick Vieria & Vincius the most likely to have an impact, and Leandro Moura is there on loan

Hi all,

I really dont know the Brazilian Serie A so could do with some input into some of my lads, which should i keep / sell and which have big futures (if any):

ERON, Lourenço D,DM,M(L) 21 82 Atlético Mineiro

DÓRIA, Matheus D(LC) 18 83 Botafogo

MURALHA, Oliveira DM,M© 20 80 Flamengo

MENDES, Bruno F© 18 80 Botafogo

JÚNIOR, Marcos F(RLC) 20 78 Fluminense

LEANDRO, Moura AM(RL),F(RLC) 19 84 Grêmio

JOSÉ, Willian F© 21 83 Grêmio

CASEMIRO, Carlos DM,M© 21 86 São Paulo FC

ADEMILSON, Junior F(RLC) 19 81 São Paulo FC

Regards,

JC

Hi all' date='

I really dont know the Brazilian Serie A so could do with some input into some of my lads, which should i keep / sell and which have big futures (if any):

ERON, Lourenço D,DM,M(L) 21 82 Atlético Mineiro

DÓRIA, Matheus D(LC) 18 83 Botafogo

MURALHA, Oliveira DM,M© 20 80 Flamengo

MENDES, Bruno F© 18 80 Botafogo

JÚNIOR, Marcos F(RLC) 20 78 Fluminense

LEANDRO, Moura AM(RL),F(RLC) 19 84 Grêmio

JOSÉ, Willian F© 21 83 Grêmio

CASEMIRO, Carlos DM,M© 21 86 São Paulo FC

ADEMILSON, Junior F(RLC) 19 81 São Paulo FC

Regards,

JC[/quote']

season starts next month. be better waiting until the summer to ask these type of questions...

woudnt say any of these currently will have big futures nor are worth selling yet, but Doria, Ademilson & Bruno Mendes are eye catching.

Lima Rafinha (77) Just added to the DB.

What is his potential? People are saying he can be as good as Neymar is this true? And can he rise when he is next reviewed?

he will rise, was talked up a bit by Zico in the past but thats about it.

but Neymar hype? join the list of next 'Neymars' lol.....Victor Andrade,Neilton,Giva, Leandro Moura etc etc etc...

a riser and thats all at the moment, until the season kicks in. He has only been playing regional games so far...

for FLA, Marcelo Moreno joined on loan, so either Rafinha or Hernane will lose there spot in the first 11.

;2557887']he will rise' date=' was talked up a bit by Zico in the past but thats about it.

but Neymar hype? join the list of next 'Neymars' lol.....Victor Andrade,Neilton,Giva, Leandro Moura etc etc etc...

a riser and thats all at the moment, until the season kicks in. He has only been playing regional games so far...

for FLA, Marcelo Moreno joined on loan, so either Rafinha or Hernane will lose there spot in the first 11.[/quote']

Thanks for the help, always an accurate reply from yourself. :)

Any idea how much he is expected to rise by?

Thanks for the help' date=' always an accurate reply from yourself. :)

Any idea how much he is expected to rise by?[/quote']

considering he was added at 77, at the moment hard to say. Could be 78, could be 80.

cant tell until the season starts....

go for Hernane instead.. def due 80 at least.

Duarte Bernard or Wellington Nem?

Seriously, no white writing, they are both excellent. Bernard is pacey and intelligent, works really well with Ronaldinho, while Nem is more of a goal - getter. Both 89 rated soon, with 90 plus potential. As long as the destination isn't Russia, Ukraine, China, where ratings are capped

Cheers JMH' date=' might he get a loan? Come of the bench at all in your opinion?

Not too up on my Brazilan leagues.[/quote']

no loan out atm, transfer window drawing shut..he will be a bench player in some games, but unlikely to get many mins...

alot of decent forwards at Gremio this season, think he is 5th or 6th choice..