Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions Also, just for the record, here's my early draft of who I think are the best value-for-money players in Brazil right now if you are looking to make a quick buck.

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions Its definitely a gamble - not for Shakthar, but for Fred himself. Fred was becoming a super player in Brazil, but when you wave 15M in front of a club they wil

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions He's very good in the linkup play, both as the pivot and the one who starts the move - he's not rare to come further down to linkup and has a good passing abilit

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

maybe drop and then if he played well' date=' will get back to 91...[/quote']

If he did drop he'd have to play extermely well to regain his 91. The only 91 rated player in the league is Neymar, so he'd have to equal his performances. Will need to make his way back into the national team too, so might have to do Better than Fred does to keep that 91

I hope he does as hes a great player and hope he comes back to Europe in a few seasons

If he did drop he'd have to play extermely well to regain his 91. The only 91 rated player in the league is Neymar' date=' so he'd have to equal his performances. Will need to make his way back into the national team too, so might have to do Better than Fred does to keep that 91

I hope he does as hes a great player and hope he comes back to Europe in a few seasons[/quote']

Pato is dropping, will never sustain 91 or even 90 in Brazil.

unless he becomes like Fred, the all time top scorer in the Brasilero!

plus would need to get back in the NT.

IMO, could be down to 89 in the next 6-12months.

anyway.....only a week to go! :D

Hi all,

From your pespective, are the following players deserve to be kept after the next brazil rating changes?

Lucas Fernando

Jaguaribe Thomas

OTAVIO, Monteiro

MATTHEUS, Oliveira

ANDERSON, Felipe

ANDRADE, Victor

AUREMIR, Santos

Many Thanks!!

Hi all' date='

From your pespective, are the following players deserve to be kept after the next brazil rating changes?

Lucas Fernando

Jaguaribe Thomas

OTAVIO, Monteiro

MATTHEUS, Oliveira

ANDERSON, Felipe

ANDRADE, Victor

AUREMIR, Santos

Many Thanks!![/quote']

I suggest you ask again in a month or two, once the season has kicked off

Tavares Adryan and Victor Andrade are they worth keeping or are they just over hyped youngsters?

Bit overhyped to be honest. They have talent but they are still young so its too early to say they will make it. Adryan flopped at the u20 tournament and I've heard Andrade has a bit of an attitude problem. Keep in a competitive setup though.

Santos Fred worth keeping? what will he be next rating??

SHOULD be 85 but might only get 84

Keep' date=' for me Adryan is the better of the two

:)[/color']

Bit overhyped to be honest. They have talent but they are still young so its too early to say they will make it. Adryan flopped at the u20 tournament and I've heard Andrade has a bit of an attitude problem. Keep in a competitive setup though.

SHOULD be 85 but might only get 84

Both good young players. Worth keeping hold of.

Thanks lads and it is a recently competitive English Championship (due to my shameless canvassing to fill it as many of you know) however I am 9.1m in debt and I feel I have much better talents. Plus I will be making a profit on them both so may just sell them to help out smaller clubs.

whoa lots of answers going down here....hold your horses all.

cant really say who is worth keeping yet, season hasnt begun....

lots of youngsters mentioned..

Bruno Mendes - misfired so far after his shining breakout in last seasons Serie A.....who has filled his shoes...the man below.

Vitinho - kid stepped up and scored a few goals wilst Mendes was off form in front of goals..Probably not a starter but could be an impact sub this season. Had a small rise already, no more for now.

Adryan - stock has dropped immensely, and dont expect to see much of him this season....others have moved ahead of him in the pecking order...

Victor Andrade - cant stand him due to his attitude. super hyped, its gone to his head and he thinks he has made it already. Again wont see much of him this season IMO

Rafael Galhardo - sell. simple answer.

Igor Araujo - was given a chance and the Corinth staff were happy. Offered him a new deal and will be a back up LB. as for a rise, prob to 76/77 on his limited minutes.