Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions Also, just for the record, here's my early draft of who I think are the best value-for-money players in Brazil right now if you are looking to make a quick buck.

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions Its definitely a gamble - not for Shakthar, but for Fred himself. Fred was becoming a super player in Brazil, but when you wave 15M in front of a club they wil

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions He's very good in the linkup play, both as the pivot and the one who starts the move - he's not rare to come further down to linkup and has a good passing abilit

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Other people have opinions on players too! :eek:

sorry, not to say they are wrong, buts it when all they say is along the lines of ...'keep...they are talented'..'or good young player'...

its not really the full story. I like to think i have an eye on all things Brazil and follow whats going on..

it is nice to get everyones opinons though not knocking that!

anyway, keep a look out for several players that have been snapped up from Mogi Mirim - missed out on a big Paulista final after a defeat on penalties to Santos...... Roni (Sao Paulo - recently added to DB at 73), Henrique (Santos), Carlos Alberto (Ath. PR) plus more... impressed in the State champs and won moves to big clubs.

Andre possibly getting shipped out of Santos... on loan AGAIN...this time to Vasco. Will be a key forward there.

i signed 2 youngsters a while back.

Alves Sassa and Otavio

Both are still 75 but ive seen the likes of Bruno Mendes and many more rise to 80+ in this time.

Am i wasting my time or shall i be a bit more patient.

many thanks

Otavio wont get any time for another 12-24 months IMO..

Sassa not sure, may get a handful of mins...but not a big riser.

if you have the patience..it may well need to be until 2014 season..

but no definate answers until the season gets underway & through the summer..

;2590145']Otavio wont get any time for another 12-24 months IMO..

Sassa not sure' date=' may get a handful of mins...but not a big riser.

if you have the patience..it may well need to be until 2014 season..

but no definate answers until the season gets underway & through the summer..[/quote']If i'm allowed to join in with your thread.... ;)

It seems like there are a few players ahead of Sassa, even Cidinho might be.

Don't follow the actual soccer manager game much, but it seems like a few of them are around 80, including Cidinho for some reason, so it might only take the odd appearance for him to get there.

If i'm allowed to join in with your thread.... ;)

It seems like there are a few players ahead of Sassa' date=' even Cidinho might be.

Don't follow the actual soccer manager game much, but it seems like a few of them are around 80, including Cidinho for some reason, so it might only take the odd appearance for him to get there.[/quote']

yeah my thinking too, think Cidinho got a small bump from 2011 minutes, and again from last season.

i guess by handful i should stress a very small amount..made the bench 10 times last season, came on in three. With BOTA having such a youthful frontline, Sassa is down the order with Vitinho & Henrique, and im guessing they all may get a go at times off the bench with Rafael Marques being the main target man supported at times by Bruno Mendes

;2590988']yeah my thinking too' date=' think Cidinho got a small bump from 2011 minutes, and again from last season.

i guess by handful i should stress a very small amount..made the bench 10 times last season, came on in three. With BOTA having such a youthful frontline, Sassa is down the order with Vitinho & Henrique, and im guessing they all may get a go at times off the bench with Rafael Marques being the main target man supported at times by Bruno Mendes[/quote']Yeah i agree there.

Looking forward to seeing how they all do, and which one of them makes the biggest impact.

GILBERTO' date=' Moraes

SASSÁ, Alves

RAFINHA, Lima

JÚNIOR, Marcos

VIEIRA, Patrick

can any of them get some rise and is any of them big potential or something like that ;) thanks[/quote']

Personally, id sell all bar Rafinha - could be a starter this season.

None currently are due any sort of rise

Not sure if any of you will find this interesting in relation to this game, but i did a preview of the 2013 Brasileirao.

http://www.sambafoot.com/en/news/47468_brasileirao_preview_2013__p-v_.html

I'm aware some of you already know a lot about the league, and probably more than me, but you might find something useful amongst my disjointed ramblings!

:)

Not sure if any of you will find this interesting in relation to this game' date=' but i did a preview of the 2013 Brasileirao.

[url']http://www.sambafoot.com/en/news/47468_brasileirao_preview_2013__p-v_.html[/url]

I'm aware some of you already know a lot about the league, and probably more than me, but you might find something useful amongst my disjointed ramblings!

just started but TOP reading.

rep if i could.

Not sure if any of you will find this interesting in relation to this game' date=' but i did a preview of the 2013 Brasileirao.

[url']http://www.sambafoot.com/en/news/47468_brasileirao_preview_2013__p-v_.html[/url]

Great stuff

Diogo back at Portuguesa :eek:

;2594276']just started but TOP reading.

rep if i could.

Cheers. Glad you like it.

I've started a thread in general football discussion' date=' as i must admit that most of my updates on Brazilian players won't be related to this game.

[url']http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=158513[/url]

But hopefully people can get a few pointers.

E.g. Fred playing a full game for Inter last night and being one of their best players.

yeah just read the match reviews and a few highlights.

Inter had a bit of a mare though! toothless attack without Damiao

Nilmar (remember him!) has expressed a desire to come home and make a late charge for the WC squad...Sao Paulo are interested but so are his first club Inter!

other news...Pele's son Joshua made his debut for Santos U17 as a 2nd half sub..

26.05.2013 - 09:17 AM | News | Source: PA Sports Barca confirm Neymar signing

s_68290_221_2012_2.jpgSpanish champions Barcelona have agreed the signing of Brazil striker Neymar from Santos. The 21-year-old will sign a five-year contract, the club said, with the player confirming he will sign his contract on Monday. A Barcelona statement read: "FC Barcelona and Santos have agreed to terms for Neymar da Silva Santos Junior. The Brazilian forward will don the Blaugrana strip for the next five seasons. The 21-year old is one of the most pr...

continue reading http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/?from=top_navi

so will be a 92 ...the soap is over.

............Spanish champions Barcelona have agreed the signing of Brazil striker Neymar from Santos. The 21-year-old will sign a five-year contract' date=' the club said, with the player confirming he will sign his contract on Monday. A Barcelona statement read: "FC Barcelona and Santos have agreed to terms for Neymar da Silva Santos Junior. The Brazilian forward will don the Blaugrana strip for the next five seasons. The 21-year old is one of the most pr...

continue reading http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/?from=top_navi

so will be a 92 ...the soap is over.

on what basis? has to get the starting XI first!