Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Sixteen year old Gabriel Barbosa (Gabigol) comes on for his meaningful debut for Santos. No doubt a signal to the fans that the club are still producing great young players despite Neymar leaving.

Keep an eye out for this kid though. He has great potential and if he keeps his head down and works rather than parties over the next couple years, he'll be something special too

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions Also, just for the record, here's my early draft of who I think are the best value-for-money players in Brazil right now if you are looking to make a quick buck.

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions Its definitely a gamble - not for Shakthar, but for Fred himself. Fred was becoming a super player in Brazil, but when you wave 15M in front of a club they wil

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions He's very good in the linkup play, both as the pivot and the one who starts the move - he's not rare to come further down to linkup and has a good passing abilit

Is Duarte Bernard still hot prospect? Can't find info about interest for him from Europeans club and I hope someone to provide me some information.

Thanks in advance!

Very much the hot prospect. He has run into a few injury worries recently, so the transfer talk might have cooled off a little, and Mineiro want to take his and their good form into the new season, so his personal focus -he will say- is the Copa Lib and the league. Above and beyond that, the 2014 World Cup is well within his reach if he can stay fit and swift like a greyhound.

Very much the hot prospect. He has run into a few injury worries recently' date=' so the transfer talk might have cooled off a little, and Mineiro want to take his and their good form into the new season, so his personal focus -he will say- is the Copa Lib and the league. Above and beyond that, the 2014 World Cup is well within his reach if he can stay fit and swift like a greyhound.[/quote']

Thank you very much! So I will bid my max for him :)

Is Duarte Bernard still hot prospect? Can't find info about interest for him from Europeans club and I hope someone to provide me some information.

Thanks in advance!

He gave a press conference recently saying his confidence took a knock when he got injured and he knows hes been underperforming of late.

Saying that, hes been linked to Dortmund in loads of papers and before his injury was looking magical. I expect he'll do one more season in Brazil then head to Europe next summer.

When will the following brazilian players get reviewed again and will they increase or stay. If increase by how much?

Wellington Nem (86)

Felipe Anderson (86)

Lima Rafinha (77)

Thanks in advance for the help :)

the season started last night mate, ask again in 3/4 months or so

no rise for Nem or Anderson atm, but Rafinha is very likely to rise if he stays in the FLA lineup. But how much as i said depends on the games between now and in several months time.

;2600252']after all the Juventus speculation...

Thanks god! I don't understand for what we need him? Juve has so many loaned out players, probably he would have played for 2 seaons on serie B and then sold to palermo/chievo.

I am watching the U21 against Belgium and I must say Brazil disappoint me ... :confused:

welcome to the real world! exciting individuals but as a team, Brazils youth sides are generally not great currently. They play for themselves far too much.

;2600370']welcome to the real world! exciting individuals but as a team' date=' Brazils youth sides are generally not great currently. They play for themselves far too much.[/quote']

They made a comeback ;)

2-1 win for Brasil

just looked up the squad list for the Brazil u21s at the Toulon tournament, very much a backup squad, lots of 17/18/19 year olds, only Ademilson, Doria & Rafael Alcantara recalled from the January U20s, many of the players probably werent released by there clubs due to the championship starting.

first game for the u21s for 5 years as well! - Normally U20 is the age group for tourneys in S.America

Whats this young Doria guy like is he decent ive had him for ages but no idea who he is only bought him because i heard he probs go to juve
He's good, would expect him to move to Europe eventually, but looks like he could be moving to Cruzeiro first.

So, I bought Ganso back when I though he'd be the future best player in the world... Ages later, the only joy I got was a +1 from 88 and I still have him on my squad. :P Is his getting a rise anytime soon or stay at 89 for a while?

I read on transfermarketweb that PSG are interested in Ganso...i also have him, and I hope he will rise to 90 at least :) that will happen if he moves to Psg this summer.

I have a question about DEDE, can he get 91 or 92?

I read on transfermarketweb that PSG are interested in Ganso...i also have him' date=' and I hope he will rise to 90 at least :) that will happen if he moves to Psg this summer.

I have a question about DEDE, can he get 91 or 92?[/quote']Seen the PSG interest in a few places, and i reported it on Sambafoot, but moving to PSG won't automatically mean a rise will it?

Not sure about that transfer on a few levels to be honest, but you never know, it could happen and work out well for club and player...