Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Alurcard

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Seen the PSG interest in a few places' date=' and i reported it on Sambafoot, but moving to PSG won't automatically mean a rise will it?

Not sure about that transfer on a few levels to be honest, but you never know, it could happen and work out well for club and player...[/quote']

Well if he move to PSG he will play champions league, and maybe he would get called up for NT, he is better than Fernando Lucas, Paulinho, Ramires...I hope Ganso will regain his fitness, and I know he has contract with Sao Paulo, last year signed, and he wants to stay in Brazil for another year or two, but, Psg might send an offer which cant be refused...

I had Ganso on my football manager every year, dont know if anyone played it...but, he had better potential than Neymar, dont know what hapenned with him...

Well if he move to PSG he will play champions league' date=' and maybe he would get called up for NT, he is better than Fernando Lucas, Paulinho, Ramires...I hope Ganso will regain his fitness, and I know he has contract with Sao Paulo, last year signed, and he wants to stay in Brazil for another year or two, but, Psg might send an offer which cant be refused...

I had Ganso on my football manager every year, dont know if anyone played it...but, he had better potential than Neymar, dont know what hapenned with him...[/quote']

Ganso can go to PSG, but i aware he's not a great player

Certainly didn't deserve 89

Much fuss about him, he'll never be a Neymar or Lucas

Ganso can go to PSG' date=' but i aware he's not a great player

Certainly didn't deserve 89

Much fuss about him, he'll never be a Neymar or Lucas[/quote']

He looked great though when he and Neymar both started at Santos few seasons ago. Really good passer.

Like you said I don't think he will ever become as good as your nemays/lucas/oscars etc, but he is still a good player imo. Sao Paolo made some good signings so they should have a good season

He looked great though when he and Neymar both started at Santos few seasons ago. Really good passer.

Like you said I don't think he will ever become as good as your nemays/lucas/oscars etc' date=' but he is still a good player imo. Sao Paolo made some good signings so they should have a good season[/quote']

Ganso is considered a slow player, he has a great vision for passes but 2010 was the last year he played really well...

2011 he was average, but in 2012 the Santos fans loses their pacience and started to booing him, so he got transferred to Sao Paulo

big promise, but nothing until now

there's many 89 players better than him, but of course he's got a talent, just seems to be a bit turned off.

About the season of Sao Paulo, they got eliminated from Copa Libertadores after 2 patethic games against Atletico Mineiro, they have the Brazilian League to focus now, but the favorites are Atletico Mineiro, Corinthians, Gremio, Cruzeiro and Fluminense

Santos lost his unique top player (Neymar) and coach (Muricy Ramalho left the team too)

Like you said I don't think he will ever become as good as your nemays/lucas/oscars etc' date=' but he is still a good player imo. Sao Paolo made some good signings so they should have a good season[/quote']

For a long time he was the one everyone was talking about long before NEymar- neymar also came up through the ranks with him, but the media jumped on Ganso and probably put too much pressure on him to earlier- had him set to be the future of Brazilian football before he had even been called up. As a result he was very angry to ahve not been selected for the WC and subsequently went a little quiet. HE can pass well. Similar to Kaka, but yes no where near his level.

He is still young. If he can get some games under his belt at Sao Paulo a move to Europe could happen end of the year or early next, but right now he hasn't shown he has the quality- he is one of those Brazilian players to have been painted with that age-old brush of potential star/potential future of Brazilian football...a player that offered something different than a dribbler but has soo far not reached the high levels predicted before he had even a chance to tie his laces.

Ganso ************...I am going to sell him...

Anyone from brazil, can you tell me something more about these young players, are they a real quality?

JUNIOR ADEMILSON

VICTOR ANDRADE

ADRYAN TAVARES

MATTHEUS OLIVEIRA

FELIPE ANDERSON

WALLACE OLIVEIRA

And can you recommend someone better?

Anyone from brazil' date=' can you tell me something more about these young players, are they a real quality?

JUNIOR ADEMILSON

VICTOR ANDRADE

ADRYAN TAVARES

MATTHEUS OLIVEIRA

FELIPE ANDERSON

WALLACE OLIVEIRA

And can you recommend someone better?[/quote']

personally id not bother with any of them.

Fred of Internacional, Wellington Nem(FLU), Fernando (Gremio), Bernard(A-MG)... these are the pick of the best youth in Brazil

Anyone from brazil' date=' can you tell me something more about these young players, are they a real quality?

JUNIOR ADEMILSON

VICTOR ANDRADE

ADRYAN TAVARES

MATTHEUS OLIVEIRA

FELIPE ANDERSON

WALLACE OLIVEIRA

And can you recommend someone better?[/quote']

i dont think any of these players gonna be top

maybe Adryan turn out to be a good player

Ademilson is a good sub youngster from Sao Paulo, he score his goals sometimes

i recommend

Fernando (Gremio)

Fred (Internacional)

Bernard (Atletico Mineiro)

Bruno Mendes and Dória (Botafogo)

Paulinho (Corinthians)

W. Nem (Fluminense)

I just read the posts below about those young players that were

once described as the next big thing and it looks like they are average now.

I have to ask about Romarinho , i don´t read the forums often and

last time i read about Romarinho was probably 9 months ago.

Is he still worth buying ? Will he make it ever in europe ? any updates

on his development ?

i am bidding on him in an gold championship as he is at an unmanaged club.

But there are more bids . I have a small lower division club and don´t have

much money , should i spend a lot on him or should i make a normal bid ?

Many thanks for your help.

I have to ask about Romarinho ' date=' i don´t read the forums often and

on his development ?

Many thanks for your help.[/quote']

I can't tell you how he's played or what rating to expect but I can tell you he signed a new contract with Corinthians. I have read on here though from some of the so called experts that he'll find trouble for game time but so far he's started all three games for his side in the league.

What are your opinions on Matheus Doria? Heard he's supposed to be very talented but would like to know just how talented he is and whether he's in for a rise anytime soon too.

Thank you

He is good, was linked to Juventus in the last few months but that link seems to have died down now. He also featured in the U20 Championships for Brazil even though he is only 18. He isnt looking at a rise as the season has just started But, if he carries on playing then he could get +2 in 2/3 months. Definite keeper.

i dont think any of these players gonna be top

maybe Adryan turn out to be a good player

Ademilson is a good sub youngster from Sao Paulo' date=' he score his goals sometimes

i recommend

Fernando (Gremio)

Fred (Internacional)

Bernard (Atletico Mineiro)

Bruno Mendes and Dória (Botafogo)

Paulinho (Corinthians)

W. Nem (Fluminense)[/quote']

Well most of them are average, I agree, but I would like to keep eye on Wallace Oliveira, Chelsea signed him, their scouts are good, they brought Oscar, Luiz, Ramires...Wallace will get 84 in next rewiew as I heard...

I have Fernando, and Bernard and Doria in my other club...

So Bruno Mendes is real quality? Thanx for recommendation, I will buy him...

but I heard that he has problems with mentality and behavior on and off the pitch, am I right? :)

Well most of them are average' date=' I agree, but I would like to keep eye on Wallace Oliveira, Chelsea signed him, their scouts are good, they brought Oscar, Luiz, Ramires...Wallace will get 84 in next rewiew as I heard...

I have Fernando, and Bernard and Doria in my other club...

So Bruno Mendes is real quality? Thanx for recommendation, I will buy him...

but I heard that he has problems with mentality and behavior on and off the pitch, am I right? :)[/quote']

Wallace wont get 84 at all. He wont even play for Chelsea IMO. Likely to go out on loan.

As for Bruno Mendes behavioral and mentality problems? i havent seen or heard anything about that before....?

I can't tell you how he's played or what rating to expect but I can tell you he signed a new contract with Corinthians. I have read on here though from some of the so called experts that he'll find trouble for game time but so far he's started all three games for his side in the league.

they only bumped his salary.

looking to increase his value to sell abroad.

starting as Jorge Henrique has fallen out of favour & Pato is struggling for match practice....currently being deployed at Right Wing

I have to ask about Romarinho ' date=' i don´t read the forums often and

on his development ?

Many thanks for your help.[/quote']

Romarinho is a good youngster, he started very well scoring goals against Palmeiras rival club of Coritnhians in a derby.

Also scored a sensational goal in his 2nd professional match against Boca Juniors in the 1st leg final of Copa Libertadores

I think he's worth more than 84, i'd say 86 so make a good offer for him, but also don't lose your mind, he's not going to move to Europe right now. Bayer Leverkusen made a offer for him and he choose to stay, expanding contract until 2016.

Certainly we can see him soon moving to a russian or ukranian club like most of players with his 'profile'

Ademilson or Bruno Mendes ?

Mendes.

i don't heard anything about behavior problems about him.

Important informations:

Fernando from Gremio has been sell to Shakhtar Donetsk for 13m €, Napoli also wanted the player.

Wellington Nem from Fluminense is going to Ukraine also to sign for Shakhtar for 9m €

Renan Ribeiro is the new goalkeeper from Sao Paulo, Rogerio Ceni will retire in the end of season so Renan will fight with Dênis for the position.

Shakhtar is building a youngster-brazilian team :eek: