Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Alurcard

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

ah you beat me to the Fernando story.

very good signing and move for the lad. Shakthar a great place to build his rep on the Champions league scene, and a good track record of success for young Brazilians.

could mean Fernandinho is moving on...

Jorge Henrique (as i mentioned couple posts back) has today been linked with a switch to Internacional, therefore cementing Romarinhos role in the Corinthians side if the move is completed.

Mendes.

i don't heard anything about behavior problems about him.

Important informations:

Fernando from Gremio has been sell to Shakhtar Donetsk for 13m €' date=' Napoli also wanted the player.

Wellington Nem from Fluminense is going to Ukraine also to sign for Shakhtar for 9m €

Renan Ribeiro is the new goalkeeper from Sao Paulo, Rogerio Ceni will retire in the end of season so Renan will fight with Dênis for the position.

Shakhtar is building a youngster-brazilian team :eek:[/quote']

They always built a brazilian team..:P

Yuri Mamute joint top scorer at the Toulon tourny :D

playing well? How about Rocha Jubal?

Yuri Mamute is from Gremio, my team

He's very strong for his age, since his 16 years he looks to have 20, Gremio fans talk about him since when he was in the juniors

He doesn't get much gametime cause we have 3 good attackers (Barcos, Eduardo Vargas and Welliton) so he is the 5th choice.

In the few games i could watch him playing, i noted he's not very fast, either classy. but has a fare for goals

Played 6 professional matches (mostly on regional tourney, i'd say about 200 minutes on field) and scored 2 goals, good mark.

I don't have hope for he's turning a 90+ player or close, but let's see

about Jubal, i don't known him

When will Neilton and Gabigol hit SM?

Both played now

and were both rubbish last night. The hype is unjustified - Santos could be in real trouble this season. Played a bunch of youth players last night and were all at sea..some were way out of there depth.

Unfortunately Rafinha of FLA is falling behind to, was terrible. Flamengo are struggling...

on the other hand, Octavinho started :eek: for INT and was probably MOM. Setting up a goal!

young Alison scored too for Vasco - he looks decent

Other notable players, Elber of Cruzeiro, came on as a sub and turned the game into a win v Corinthians, looking lively and winning a penalty.

Vitinho started and scored to Botafogo too, but they eventually lost to Bahia.

hi' date=' i have Arouca in competitive gameworld.

I bough him for 10M.

Should I keep him?

I have Tino Costa, Guarin, James McCarthy in the same position.

What is his potential? will he reach 89?

thanks[/quote']

He could well be the next player to move to Europe for Santos, but he has more chance of 87 than 89.

The players you have are better bets.

;2611039']He could well be the next player to move to Europe for Santos' date=' but he has more chance of 87 than 89.

The players you have are better bets.[/quote']

thanks JMH...

i will try to sell him and get younger one...

;2611028']and were both rubbish last night. The hype is unjustified - Santos could be in real trouble this season. Played a bunch of youth players last night and were all at sea..some were way out of there depth.

Unfortunately Rafinha of FLA is falling behind to' date=' was terrible. Flamengo are struggling...

on the other hand, Octavinho started :eek: for INT and was probably MOM. Setting up a goal!

young Alison scored too for Vasco - he looks decent

Other notable players, Elber of Cruzeiro, came on as a sub and turned the game into a win v Corinthians, looking lively and winning a penalty.

Vitinho started and scored to Botafogo too, but they eventually lost to Bahia.[/quote']I think Rafinha's still a decent player, just that Flamengo are all over the place as a club at the moment. Think they sacked their manager now too.

Good to see Fred and now Otavio getting games for Inter.

I think Rafinha's still a decent player' date=' just that Flamengo are all over the place as a club at the moment. Think they sacked their manager now too.

Good to see Fred and now Otavio getting games for Inter.[/quote']

yes he showed alot of ability in the Caricoca for sure, which propelled his status - i just think the step up to the big boy league is a little too much and he is clearly not 100% ready. They need more experience in the side and Rafinha coming in off the bench to bring his game up.

Jorginho had 14 games in charge....but the poor league start killed it and he was out the door!

Damiao picks up an injury, Jo gets a callup to the NT.... IMO he is one of the guys to watch this season. Has rebuilt himself after his dismal European adventure..

;2611991']yes he showed alot of ability in the Caricoca for sure' date=' which propelled his status - i just think the step up to the big boy league is a little too much and he is clearly not 100% ready. They need more experience in the side and Rafinha coming in off the bench to bring his game up.

Jorginho had 14 games in charge....but the poor league start killed it and he was out the door!

Damiao picks up an injury, Jo gets a callup to the NT.... IMO he is one of the guys to watch this season. Has rebuilt himself after his dismal European adventure..[/quote']Yeah, he's worked well in that group with Ronaldinho and Bernard. Deserves the chance.

Who'd have thought it after his lolloping around in the Premier League.

I think Bernard is near to move to Europe' date=' a riser for sure

Mendieta from Libertad get transfered to Palmeiras, i don't known the player but can rise since he's 80 and foreigners midfielders seem to play well here.[/quote']

do you mean william mendieta?

can he get at least +3 ? if yes, i will buy him for investment...

Hey Brazil experts! I know it's early in the season but wondered if any of you lot know how these are getting on and performing. I have bought them in a game world and would like to know if i should keep them and if any are due a rise or could make it big one day.

Yuri Mamute

Pimentel Elber

Sartori Igor

Lima Rafinha

Pulgas Giva

Thanks in advance :)

Wellington Nem' date=' who seems to be imminently if not already moving to Shakhtar, or Duarte Bernard? Who has more potential and who will play for the better club the soonest? Thanks in advance! :)[/quote']

i bought both for my Manchester City , but Bernard is a better player

Nem already sign for Shakhtar and Bernard's constantly linked to Borussia Dortmund

do you mean william mendieta?

can he get at least +3 ? if yes' date=' i will buy him for investment...[/quote']

yes, william mendieta, i'll check his performance in Palmeiras, but is probably he'll be a starter and rise at least 3, yes

Hey Brazil experts! I know it's early in the season but wondered if any of you lot know how these are getting on and performing. I have bought them in a game world and would like to know if i should keep them and if any are due a rise or could make it big one day.

Yuri Mamute

Pimentel Elber

Sartori Igor

Lima Rafinha

Pulgas Giva

Thanks in advance :)

Mamute will not play for Gremio this season, MAYBE two or three games like a sub, but he's playing well in Toulon Tourney and directors from Gremio already got offers for him, keep him for sure

Rafinha and Giva got potential, they'll rise but the amount depends if they'll desenvolve in their clubs.. Flamengo and Santos are really bad on this year. Keep too.

dont know Igor and Elber too much for give a opinion