Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Luiz Danilo' date=' Rodrigues Lucas & a few others that ill post tommorow if you liek as i dont av time atm :P[/quote']

Darn...and I was gonna sell Danilo. He's that good? :D

Thanks, I'd love to see your list. My squad is over-bloated so I need to get rid of all non-elite talent.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions Also, just for the record, here's my early draft of who I think are the best value-for-money players in Brazil right now if you are looking to make a quick buck.

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions Its definitely a gamble - not for Shakthar, but for Fred himself. Fred was becoming a super player in Brazil, but when you wave 15M in front of a club they wil

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions He's very good in the linkup play, both as the pivot and the one who starts the move - he's not rare to come further down to linkup and has a good passing abilit

Er' date=' not exactly accurate....

Eliton Deola 21 starts, 1 sub, 1939 minutes

Marcos 13 starts 1141 mins

Bruno 4 starts 347 mins

The season is also currently finished, if your looking for risers i'd look else where for the time being....[/quote']

Deola's played about 75% of games in the Campeonato Paulista, 12 starts out of a possible 16, and he's started the last 7.

Luiz Danilo' date=' Rodrigues Lucas & a few others that ill post tommorow if you liek as i dont av time atm :P[/quote']
Darn...and I was gonna sell Danilo. He's that good? :D

Thanks' date=' I'd love to see your list. My squad is over-bloated so I need to get rid of all non-elite talent.[/quote']

Luiz Danilo is amazing and was linked with a move to Juventus in january, Juventus really need a RB and he would be a great addition if he moved there as he's going to be huge ;),

Ze Eduardo Also another Santos player that has had a great season and one to watch out for,

Dede of Vasca Da Gama, Unbeatable in the air i reckon, he's 6ft4 and not many in brazil can out beat him in the air, He's been linked to FC Twente although i think its unlikely untill they offload someone to actually afford him.

Araujo Elvis (Botafogo), SM Still have his team wrong..

Botafogo bought him from Parana, And they have been using him in the youths 1st just like they have done with most of their players and have made the break through the next season, So it will be really interesting in the new season so see what he does if they give him the chance :)

Felipe Anderson, Not much to say about him as he's one of the best in Santo's youth atm and If Ganso leaves in the Summer, It's safe to say he could get his chance, He's had some minutes but that was done to injuries.

cOoa_VSuUIk&feature=related

Just a video of him in OCT 2010 ^^, theres more recent one's but cant find them just now.

Luiz Danilo is amazing and was linked with a move to Juventus in january' date=' Juventus really need a RB and he would be a great addition if he moved there as he's going to be huge ;),

Ze Eduardo Also another Santos player that has had a great season and one to watch out for,

Dede of Vasca Da Gama, Unbeatable in the air i reckon, he's 6ft4 and not many in brazil can out beat him in the air, He's been linked to FC Twente although i think its unlikely untill they offload someone to actually afford him.

Araujo Elvis (Botafogo), SM Still have his team wrong..

Botafogo bought him from Parana, And they have been using him in the youths 1st just like they have done with most of their players and have made the break through the next season, So it will be really interesting in the new season so see what he does if they give him the chance :)

Felipe Anderson, Not much to say about him as he's one of the best in Santo's youth atm and If Ganso leaves in the Summer, It's safe to say he could get his chance, He's had some minutes but that was done to injuries.

...[/quote']

I'll rid myself of the rest then.

Back up there....Sasha is very' date=' very talented. He is very much worth buying.[/quote']

on what evidence? he didnt make the U20 Sudamericano squad and Oscar is by far much more worth buying, actually making apps in the first team

I'll rid myself of the rest then.

Hang on there fella...

DUDU, Rodrigues 78 Cruzeiro Keep

- RAFAEL, Cabral 85 Santos Keep

- ZE EDUARDO, Almeida 84 Santos Sell KEEP!!! starter, was moving to Italy last jan but fell though, will get a good rise 86/87.

Dudu is a talent and getting minutes, Rafael is starting GK for Santos..

ok Elvis has gone out on loan to Atletico GO who are top flight so see if he plays in serie A when it starts in couple months.

Danilo has lost his place this season to Jonathan who santos bought.

talent though.

felipe anderson is a prospect but hard to see where he fits in ahead of alan patrick, neymar, he will play from the bench.

big talent at sao paulo is william JOSE, sao paulo bought from gremio prudente after his impressive debut season for a struggling side.

Lucas roggia, juan, dalton, oscar all top prospects from Internacional..

diego mauricio at flamengo, and vander if he gets minutes ahead of Ronaldinho, Thaigo Neves, Sobis, etc...

when serie A starts will get a clearer picture, many young talents have gone on loan to the new sides america mineiro and bahia so see if they cement a starting place ie dodo, boquita, pedro beda, carioca jones,

on what evidence? he didnt make the U20 Sudamericano squad and Oscar is by far much more worth buying' date=' actually making apps in the first team[/quote']

On judging his actual ability, and not just stats. Sasha was never going to make that squad with Lucas and Oscar more proven, but that doesn't mean Sasha isn't talented.

If you don't believe me, then don't buy him. It's no skin off my nose. :)

Can anyone name me some great brazilian youngsters under the age of 19 that i can get under 1 million, that are destined for a rise in the next brazilian ratings.

also what can you guys tell me about the following yuong brazilians and will they rise in the near future:

Alan Patrick

Wellington Silva

Neymar Silva

Lucas Rodruiges

Phillipe Coutinho

Hang on there fella...

DUDU' date=' Rodrigues 78 Cruzeiro Keep

- ZE EDUARDO, Almeida 84 Santos Sell KEEP!!! starter, was moving to Italy last jan but fell though, will get a good rise 86/87.

ok Elvis has gone out on loan to Atletico GO who are top flight so see if he plays in serie A when it starts in couple months.

talent though.

felipe anderson is a prospect but hard to see where he fits in ahead of alan patrick, neymar, he will play from the bench.

big talent at santos is william JOSE, santos bought from gremio prudente after his impressive debut season for a struggling side.

diego mauricio at flamengo, and vander if he gets minutes ahead of Ronaldinho, Thaigo Neves, Sobis, etc...

when serie A starts will get a clearer picture, many young talents have gone on loan to the new sides america mineiro and bahia so see if they cement a starting place ie dodo, boquita, pedro beda, carioca jones,[/quote']

Most of those players are the ones i mentioned for the future and your going on about the present when im talking about the future.. B):rolleyes:

Hang on there fella...

DUDU' date=' Rodrigues 78 Cruzeiro Keep

talent though.

big talent at santos is william JOSE, santos bought from gremio prudente after his impressive debut season for a struggling side.

when serie A starts will get a clearer picture, many young talents have gone on loan to the new sides america mineiro and bahia so see if they cement a starting place ie dodo, boquita, pedro beda, carioca jones,[/quote']

Willian jose went to sao paulo,not santos

On judging his actual ability' date=' and not just stats. Sasha was never going to make that squad with Lucas and Oscar more proven, but that doesn't mean Sasha isn't talented.

If you don't believe me, then don't buy him. It's no skin off my nose. :)[/quote']

i havent bought him, i was offering the advice to the other guy...and i think he wanted advice relevant to SM as he wanted to know whether he'd be rising, which he wont be as he isnt playing.

Most of those players are the ones i mentioned for the future and your going on about the present when im talking about the future.. B):rolleyes:

i was only trying to advise the guy on the present as he wants to rid of some of them, just saving him the hassle of flogging players who end up rising sooner rather than later!

Re: Respuesta: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

HI! Do you think Ribeiro Dodo and Mateus Kelvin will rise??

.Keep Kelvin,he is very young and he nerly got transfered to Palmeiras and sometime he is going to a big team, i think the next rating changes he maybe go up 1 point...He is a starter at Parana an this year he have 11 apearances and 3 goal

.Ribeiro Dodo i dont know very much of him,but i think you should keep him, because one time he is gonna rise;i say that because he is playing at Bahia and now they just went to the Serie A

Re: Respuesta: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

.Keep Kelvin' date='he is very young and he nerly got transfered to Palmeiras and sometime he is going to a big team, i think the next rating changes he maybe go up 1 point...He is a starter at Parana an this year he have 11 apearances and 3 goal

.Ribeiro Dodo i dont know very much of him,but i think you should keep him, because one time he is gonna rise;i say that because he is playing at Bahia and now they just went to the Serie A[/quote']

he did transfer...to Porto but he remaining on loan at parana, so he wont rise until he breaks in the top leagues

I've also seen reports denying his transfer' date=' any idea on which is more likely true?[/quote']

well what is happening to Ganso is that he wants to get out of Santo to play in Europe...Ronaldo has his company (called 9nine) that takes care of atletes carrers (he takes care of Anderson's Silva, Adriano's...) and he was talking with Ganso about he going to Ronaldo's company and on the meeting they have,the Corinthin's president (Andres Sanchez) was there and thats why they're saying he is going to Corinthians...I can tell you more tomorrow, because Santos is playing on Libertadores and if they dont win tomorrow (and they're without Neymar,Elano and Ze Eduardo) they can't classificate to the next round,and then Ganso could go away earlier

Does anyone know when the next review will be? I bought Fabiano short term but was looking to sell him before his drop but he is TB until June 23.

Brazil won't be reviewed before then' date=' I'm sure.

well what is happening to Ganso is that he wants to get out of Santo to play in Europe...Ronaldo has his company (called 9nine) that takes care of atletes carrers (he takes care of Anderson's Silva, Adriano's...) and he was talking with Ganso about he going to Ronaldo's company and on the meeting they have,the Corinthin's president (Andres Sanchez) was there and thats why they're saying he is going to Corinthians...I can tell you more tomorrow, because Santos is playing on Libertadores and if they dont win tomorrow (and they're without Neymar,Elano and Ze Eduardo) they can't classificate to the next round,and then Ganso could go away earlier

Quote from Ronaldo directly, via his Twitter account:

"I want to clarify that my contact with Ganso was about making him a client of mine. I have no interest in taking him from Santos."

The Corinthians president has also denied the rumours. I would be absolutely amazed if Ganso joined Corinthians. I would make the chances of it happening below 20%.