Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Alurcard

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Keep or Sell Bruno Mendes (Botafogo)?

Definite keep, atleast for now, showed his ability last season, hard a hard time after that with all the court cases etc. Is likely to move from Botafogo though.

Neymar definitely deserves 92, brilliant player, brilliant tournament, brilliant transfer aswell. They guy is good, trust me, otherwise Barca wouldn't have broke their bank for him.

95+ player no doubt.

Definite keep' date=' atleast for now, showed his ability last season, hard a hard time after that with all the court cases etc. Is likely to move from Botafogo though.

Neymar definitely deserves 92, brilliant player, brilliant tournament, brilliant transfer aswell. They guy is good, trust me, otherwise Barca wouldn't have broke their bank for him.

95+ player no doubt.[/quote']

No one is doubting how good Neymar can be, but he was already the best rated player in Brazil at 91, which was the rating cap. He hasnt kicked a ball in European football yet, which is where he should really be reviewed on. There always a chance he might not adapt well in Barcelona, which wouldnt warrant the 92.

SM should have waited till around end of October, and if he was doing well for Barca then give him the rise. Its like when SM gave players a rise for a decent WC in 2010. How can a maximum of seven games be worth a rise, espeically if the player is above 90. There is no doubt if there was no confed cup this summer then Neymar would have stayed at 91, seems silly that 5 good games gets him a 92.

Duarte Bernard got his 2+ today.

I dont get how is rated higher than Jo?

They both played for Mineiro, and Jo has been the more important and better player aswell as more game time in the national team. Another over hyped rating boost by SM for Bernard.

I dont get how is rated higher than Jo?

They both played for Mineiro' date=' and Jo has been the more important and better player aswell as more game time in the national team. Another over hyped rating boost by SM for Bernard.[/quote']

Because Bernard is better and had a better season. Jo only plays more for brazil as their strikers are pants

No one is doubting how good Neymar can be' date=' but he was already the best rated player in Brazil at 91, which was the rating cap. He hasnt kicked a ball in European football yet, which is where he should really be reviewed on. There always a chance he might not adapt well in Barcelona, which wouldnt warrant the 92.

SM should have waited till around end of October, and if he was doing well for Barca then give him the rise. Its like when SM gave players a rise for a decent WC in 2010. How can a maximum of seven games be worth a rise, espeically if the player is above 90. There is no doubt if there was no confed cup this summer then Neymar would have stayed at 91, seems silly that 5 good games gets him a 92.[/quote']

90-95 - A player who has proved his class on a regular basis in one of the major world leagues or for a top ranked national team or on the continental stage;

You can say he did prove his class for a top rank national team during the tournament, although the rest of his Brazil games have just been friendlies around the world, so dont know if you can really count that as a 'regular basis'. His goalscoring record for Brazil is very impressive though never the less.

Because Bernard is better and had a better season. Jo only plays more for brazil as their strikers are pants

I dont watch them in the league, but ive seen all the copa libedatores games and Bernard hasnt been better. Jo is the top scorer in that competition, and his stats for last season were very good.

I still believe that because of his age, hes got a bigger rise. It happens so many times with young players get high ratings very easy, but you get players like Jo or Fred who take forever to get rises.

In theory Fred should also get another +1 as he was great at the Copa and last seasons top goal scorer in the league, but no doubt his age stops that from happening :rolleyes:

I dont watch them in the league' date=' but ive seen all the copa libedatores games and Bernard hasnt been better. Jo is the top scorer in that competition, and his stats for last season were very good.

I still believe that because of his age, hes got a bigger rise. It happens so many times with young players get high ratings very easy, but you get players like Jo or Fred who take forever to get rises.

In theory Fred should also get another +1 as he was great at the Copa and last seasons top goal scorer in the league, but no doubt his age stops that from happening :rolleyes:[/quote']

Age definitely has an influence on ratings. If Bernard was 30 he'd have probably only gotten +1 but I do think +2 was deserved. He set up the second most goals in the league last season (11) and scored 11 as well from midfield whereas Jo only scored 10 as a striker. I havent watched any of the Copa this season but I've heard Bernard hasnt been great. Still, over the last year Bernard has established himself as one of their best players if not their best due to his league performances. Hence his potential big-money move. He is a quality player.

hi friends. i have some players like :

CALDEIRA, Matheus

ADRYAN, Tavares

DÓRIA, Matheus

WALLACE, Oliveira

ANDRADE, Victor

GIVA, Pulgas

MAMUTE, Yuri

i whant to know if they will rise , and who , and after rise to keep or sell . please can you help me ? Thanks! any ?

hi friends. i have some players like :

CALDEIRA' date=' Matheus

ADRYAN, Tavares

DÓRIA, Matheus

WALLACE, Oliveira

ANDRADE, Victor

GIVA, Pulgas

MAMUTE, Yuri

i whant to know if they will rise , and who , and after rise to keep or sell . please can you help me ? Thanks! any ?[/b']

CALDEIRA, Matheus - no rise

ADRYAN, Tavares - no rise

DÓRIA, Matheus - no rise

WALLACE, Oliveira - no rise

ANDRADE, Victor - no rise

GIVA, Pulgas - +2/3

MAMUTE, Yuri - no rise

id keep just Doria & Giva for now. the others are backup to more experienced players for now.

Giva scored the other night, Sao Paulo looking at bringing him in.

It emerged that as part of the Neymar deal, Barca have first refusal on him also..

Is Otavinho the best buy below 80' date=' going in Brazil?[/quote']

yer, having a great season. Definitely worth buying and he's likely to carry on playing.

Edit: Vitinho would be a good buy as well. forgot to mention him

Archived