Alurcard

Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Diego Souza - Cruzeiro > Metalist €4M euros :):):):) Reunited with Cleiton Xavier brilliant!

Xavier is out for 4 months with a torn muscle... Probably the reason why they brought in Souza.. :o

Although this ain't on topic I'm interested if Cleiton Xavier finally rose to 90? I don't play the game but its what he deserves..

How many clubs has Diego Souza had? I've ran out of fingers to count... :P

Xavier is out for 4 months with a torn muscle... Probably the reason why they brought in Souza.. :o

Although this ain't on topic I'm interested if Cleiton Xavier finally rose to 90? I don't play the game but its what he deserves..

How many clubs has Diego Souza had? I've ran out of fingers to count... :P

nope, he's an 89. Dont understand how/why people are on this forum yet dont even play the game :P

nope' date=' he's an 89. Dont understand how/why people are on this forum yet dont even play the game :P[/quote']Haha so there are a few of us then! The forums are decent, so is the game but i personally don't have much time to play it.

I only pop on here now and then as its quite amusing..

your always welcome on this thread Hayden - good to see you back posting! Few of us on here that follow the Brasiliero now..

So what do we think of the season so far? SAO very disappointing after all the recruitment!

;2658684']your always welcome on this thread Hayden - good to see you back posting! Few of us on here that follow the Brasiliero now..

So what do we think of the season so far? SAO very disappointing after all the recruitment!

I think we all expected much more from São Paulo tbh still a bit early yet they could still finish in a good position at the end of the season.

My prediction before the start of the season was Nautico to go down because of the players sold/back to original club from loan.. Souza, Ronaldo Alves, Douglas Santos, Rhayner and Kieza... These players were huge for them and so far we can see how bad they miss them.

Re: Riferimento: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

What about Rafinha Lima (Flamengo)? Is he worth keeping?

He was hyped to the max at the beginning of the season but its all gone quiet lately. I personally wouldnt keep him. His goalscoring record is hardly impressive.

Hello, guys. I am running on a tight budget in a very competitive league and I want to transfer some youth players from Brazil for the future.

Could you, please, tell me if they have potential to become good players or not? Thanks!

Jussandro Pimenta - Bahia, 21 years old, D,DM,M(L)

Madson Ferreira - Bahia, 21 years old, D,DM,M®

Gabriel Girotto - Botafogo, 21 years old, D®,DM,M©

Mayke Rocha - Cruzeiro, 20 years old, D,DM,M®

Telles Alex - Gremio, 20 years old, D,DM,M(L),AM©

Bressan Matheus - Gremio, 20 years old, D(RC)

Mendes Thiago - Goias, 21 years old, DM,M©

Luan Teixeira - Vasco da Gama, 20 years old, D©

Galhardo Rafael - Santos, 21 years old, D,DM,M®

Emerson Palmieri - Santos, 19 years old, D,DM,M(L)

With Atletico Miniero winning the Copa, is there any of there players that can get a +1 due to this?

Dunno how much that competition affects ratings on this game.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Anyone? :)
He was hyped to the max at the beginning of the season but its all gone quiet lately. I personally wouldnt keep him. His goalscoring record is hardly impressive.

I told you that he wasn't worth buying but you didn't trust me on that occasion' date=' because you basically let the young Brazilians' hype fool you.[/b']:P