Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Alurcard

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

I told you that he wasn't worth buying but you didn't trust me on that occasion' date=' because you basically let the young Brazilians' hype fool you.[/b']:P

I do not buy players without first inform me about them. I read interesting things about him and I bought it, but I'm not the type who buys every 75 players on database. :P

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do not buy players without first inform me about them. I read interesting things about him and I bought it' date=' but I'm not the type who buys every 75 players on database. :P[/quote']

Yeah i know that you're a very good manager but it was very funny to see how many managers were easily fooled by the hype of Rafinha on that occasion. That was certainly one of the biggest auctions to be held in IWL for a player.:D

Yeah i know that you're a very good manager but it was very funny to see how many managers were easily fooled by the hype of Rafinha on that occasion. That was certainly one of the biggest auctions to be held in IWL for a player.:D

IWL is IWL, every young player is hard to buy :P Lima was called the new Neymar, a predestined :confused:

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

I told you that he wasn't worth buying but you didn't trust me on that occasion' date=' because you basically let the young Brazilians' hype fool you.[/b']:P

Will he get a little rise for a little profit?? :P:(:o Is Pulgas Giva any better than him? Will he get a rise and is he worth keeping?

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Will he get a little rise for a little profit?? :P:(:o Is Pulgas Giva any better than him? Will he get a rise and is he worth keeping?

Giva's knocking up the appearances for Santos now - beginning to play quite frequently. I would say he's in for a +2.

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Hello' date=' guys. I am running on a tight budget in a very competitive league and I want to transfer some youth players from Brazil for the future.

Could you, please, tell me if they have potential to become good players or not? Thanks!

[b']Jussandro Pimenta[/b] - Bahia, 21 years old, D,DM,M(L)

Madson Ferreira - Bahia, 21 years old, D,DM,M®

Gabriel Girotto - Botafogo, 21 years old, D®,DM,M©

Mayke Rocha - Cruzeiro, 20 years old, D,DM,M®

Telles Alex - Gremio, 20 years old, D,DM,M(L),AM©

Bressan Matheus - Gremio, 20 years old, D(RC)

Mendes Thiago - Goias, 21 years old, DM,M©

Luan Teixeira - Vasco da Gama, 20 years old, D©

Galhardo Rafael - Santos, 21 years old, D,DM,M®

Emerson Palmieri - Santos, 19 years old, D,DM,M(L)

Anyone?:confused:

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

78. last change was a +1 in June which I feel doesn't reflect his performances. u don't play SM? :)
Yeah he's doing OK and got a few games earlier in the season, but seems to be playing less since Mano Menezes took over.

No i don't play much any more but still check the forums. :)

Archived