Alurcard

Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Is Neilton worth a punt so? Lima Rafinha was overhyped.. Is Neilton much better and can he rise?

Rafinha was preforming in the "pre season" state tournys.... Neilton is preforming in the league.... I'd go for Neilton... he does have a tad of an anger issue though xD he tried to start a fight with Gil xD ^.^ not a good plan... Gil is a tank of a bloke!

Riferimento: Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Rafinha was preforming in the "pre season" state tournys.... Neilton is preforming in the league.... I'd go for Neilton... he does have a tad of an anger issue though xD he tried to start a fight with Gil xD ^.^ not a good plan... Gil is a tank of a bloke!

prediction for next rating changes for neilton? 83-85 or more?

Re: Riferimento: Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

prediction for next rating changes for neilton? 83-85 or more?

I wouldn't have a clue mate... he's only just been added and SM do rating changes at weird times.... but for sure "IF" he carries on his form and plays well... he could be around that rating for sure!

Liverpool are supposedly interested in victor Andrade. Thoughts on him? Heard his attitude isn't great
Natural talent but believed the hype himself too soon. Could still be a great player under the right guidance on and off the pitch.

Could you guys enlighten me on Renato Augusto? I know that he hasn't been too great in Germany, but is now back in Brazil. Will his rating be decreased?

Which of these players should sell ?

DENONI' date=' Joao

ADRYAN, Tavares

JUNIOR, Marcos

RAFINHA, Lima

VITINHO

Thanks ![/quote']

All apart from Vitinho I'd say.

It looks like Vitinho might be off to CSKA Moscow for 10 million Euros' date=' I read a report today that they have agreed on the deal, If it is true I am not sure if it is too early to move to Europe for the lad.[/quote']

Botafogo are yet to confirm Vitinho will leave, but Lancenet says Porto just made an offer too, but keeping him at Botafogo until December.

That is from Paulo Freitas the Brazilian sports Journo.

Which of these players should sell ?

DENONI' date=' Joao

ADRYAN, Tavares

JUNIOR, Marcos

RAFINHA, Lima

VITINHO

Thanks ![/quote']

I quite like Rafniha, not getting much game time though.

If Porto sign Vitinho they could loan him back to Botafogo until the end of this season.

What has happened to RB Bruno Peres of Santos seemed to play a lot last season but not at all this season. Has he been injured or just dropped?
Not 100% but i think he was injured earlier in the year. Their right back got sent off the other day so could get some games this month, as he was on the bench the other day.