Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Alurcard

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Another great goal for Everton Ribeiro against Bahia

:eek:

I tipped cruzeiro for the title before the season started, some great signings in.

Elierce Souza, not sure on his rating because I No longer play the game but if he didn't have a fall out with scolari he would be rated 89/90 already and probably be at a team like porto.

Ribeiro will end up in Russia and never heard of again..

I tipped cruzeiro for the title before the season started' date=' some great signings in.

Elierce Souza, not sure on his rating because I No longer play the game but if he didn't have a fall out with scolari he would be rated 89/90 already and probably be at a team like porto.

Ribeiro will end up in Russia and never heard of again..[/quote']

Is he the albino?

Probably, like most do these days

What about Lucas Silva, Mayke, Elber and Vinicius?

Re: Riferimento: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Is he the albino?

Probably' date=' like most do these days

What about Lucas Silva, Mayke, Elber and Vinicius?[/font']

Haha Yes the ginger one, If Elber, Mayke, Lucas Silva and Vinícius Araújo are 75-78 is buy them as they could be decent risers maybe not Elber though and Vinícius is a good talent.

hi guys what do you think of these players' date=' how much will they rise and is it worth keeping them for the future, thanks in advance

MÁDSON, Ferreira - Bahia

TELLES, Alex - Gremio

NEILTON, Meira - Santos

VITINHO, Coelho - now at cska[/quote']

Dont play the game but if Telles and vitinho are below 80 they should get 83 and in the below quote i see madson is 76 he should go to like 82.

Neilton or Gabigol?

Gabigol is higher rated on terms of talent.

Madson (76)

Goulart (80)

Lucas Evangelista (75)

They rise??

Goulart to 84 possibly, Lucas 80, madson 82. Not expert on ratings mind :P

Not Série A related' date=' Its all about division 4 (Série D).. Physio Ran on the pitch and Made a double save! Love how everyone chased him afterwards.[/quote']

Haha, yeah that was the best bit of it. They left him for a few seconds, then realised he was running off so they chased him.

Hi guys.Any thoghts on Rocha Mayke of Cruzeiro. He has nearly a 1000 mins so far this season and he's only rated 75 at the mo. Wondered what he may rise to in the next ratings?

I've picked up this guy for a lot of my teams. Depending when they review him i would say 80/81 if they do it within 2 weeks, up to 83 if they wait a couple of months and he racks up more game time.

Nicolas Lodeiro has been playing a lot for Botafogo recently' date=' plus has managed to get a few games for the Uruguay national side. I'm thinking he may be up for a rise from 85 to 87 sometime soon. What do you guys think??[/quote']

I was thinking the same, hopefully he's back to his best

Hows Doria getting on?
Very good' date=' he's uncontested here, by Botafogo he played almost every game and is very praised. Totally worth a buy/keep.[/quote']Yeah he's a vital part of the team, so therefore he'll probably move next year! Either January or next summer.

Archived