Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Alurcard

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

been off the boards for a bit....

Gabigol, Neilton, Giva....so many questions...my answer...the hype is completely unjustified...IMO its more of a panic to find a successor to Neymar.

Santos quickly recruited more senior players to fufill striker roles..Everton Costa & Thiago Ribeiro have come in.

Hyuri is the next 'big thing' now! the fickle world of Brazilian football. He has scored some wonderful goals though in his brief career......but so did Bruno Mendes

Plenty of recruits from Gremio & Cruzeiro, playing some nice stuff. Another good riser, all be it a senior player, is Egidio. Nailed down the LB role for CRU this season after shining in Serie B last campaign for Goias.

Lucas Silva looks tidy, plus the more 'well known' Gremio trio of Trelles, Ramiro & Bressan

Ath.PR continue there surprising campaign, but just how much longer can they ride the dizzy heights....tipped to go down, many younger players (plus a couple of old heads) have turned in a great season to date.... despite having never played top flight football striker Ederson is scoring plenty of goals, former Arsenal youth player Pedro Botelho, Leo Morais, Manoel, Marcelo all getting plenty of game time...sadly a successful campaign could well result in the side being stripped of there talent.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

;2738015']been off the boards for a bit....

Gabigol' date=' Neilton, Giva....so many questions...my answer...the hype is completely unjustified...IMO its more of a panic to find a successor to Neymar.

Santos quickly recruited more senior players to fufill striker roles..Everton Costa & Thiago Ribeiro have come in.

Hyuri is the next 'big thing' now! the fickle world of Brazilian football. He has scored some wonderful goals though in his brief career......but so did Bruno Mendes

Plenty of recruits from Gremio & Cruzeiro, playing some nice stuff. Another good riser, all be it a senior player, is Egidio. Nailed down the LB role for CRU this season after shining in Serie B last campaign for Goias.

Lucas Silva looks tidy, plus the more 'well known' Gremio trio of Trelles, Ramiro & Bressan

Ath.PR continue there surprising campaign, but just how much longer can they ride the dizzy heights....tipped to go down, many younger players (plus a couple of old heads) have turned in a great season to date.... despite having never played top flight football striker Ederson is scoring plenty of goals, former Arsenal youth player Pedro Botelho, Leo Morais, Manoel, Marcelo all getting plenty of game time...sadly a successful campaign could well result in the side being stripped of there talent.[/quote']

Would you say Manoel is worth getting?

Would you say Manoel is worth getting?

although pricey in game, he has been touted as a 'talent' for several years a la Rafa Toloi, stuck with his club thro relegation and promotion, he is a decent centre back who possibly could well be one of the assets taken from the overachieving club....too where, who knows.

Id keep an eye on him for the next 12-18 months.

Bruno Rodrigo 84 cruzeiro - can he get big rise +3' date='4 and how good is he. Can he get 90 in future like dede ?? thanks[/quote']

He'll rise, definetely.I think at last +2, but maybe +3 until the end of the year - i don't think he'll go more than this.

About reach 90...hard to say. Only if he got a European transfer, otherwise i think he'll stop at 88 at max-max. And that's not why he isn't good, but 'cause he don't have any hype, even being one of the best defenders of the currently championship - better even than Dedé. And he's a little too old to get more.

Lucas Silva worth a buy for now. He have personality, good marking capacities and a bomb on his right foot - he's getting more confident to risk shoots from outside the area, and it's doing very well.

He's being constantly at 1st team, so he'll probably rise. And since Cruzeiro is a good seller team he may get a good European team soon.

About the list...some players didn't played too much yet or just started to play too recently - the Fluminense guys and Gabriel form Santos for example.

The list is good in general. I particularly like Vinicius Araújo, Lucas Silva, Mayke, Neílton, Dória and Gabriel. Otávio is a good one for profit too.

anyone know about the new players from Gremio added to the DB?

Gulherme Biteco

Lucas Coelho

Biteco Matthaus

seem to all be playing at the moment?

worth signing?

not really. Guilherme belongs to Hoffenheim so will be heading there' date=' prob end up in the B team. He did do well for the Youth NT but hasnt kicked on.

Lucas Coelho, dont have much info on him but havent heard anything special

Matheus Biteco, linked to Liverpool but didnt pursue him any further. A few odd appearances, atm the brightest of the 3, but [b']Ramiro[/b] is the starlet in midfield for Gremio currently.

Id shortlist all 3, and monitor the rest of season.

I've bought doria, looking for two more potential players to move to Europe within the next year.

how longs a piece of string?

sorry' date=' no idea, could be ANYONE.... Jaguaribe Thomas moved to Serie B side Siena under the radar on loan recently...

Small story out today though regarding Neilton.....

Sevilla have stepped up their interest in Santos forward Neílton.

The La Liga side have bid €700,000 for the 19 year-old, who has been likened to Neymar, reports globoesporte.com.

Sevilla believe their offer could be enough to tempt Santos into selling, with Neílton out of contract next summer and able to sign an agreement with another club from December.

Santos have been desperately trying to renew the youngster’s deal, but negotiations have faltered and even led to Neílton been frozen out of head coach Claudinei Oliveira’s plans for a month, before featuring as a substitute in Peixe’s 2-1 defeat against Botafogo.

Santos president Odílio Rodrigues Filho refused to comment on Neílton’s future, but insists Sevilla have not made an offer.

“We have not received any proposal for him. I’ve never heard [about the interest from Sevilla}.”

Neílton has made 12 appearances this season for Santos, who are 6th in the Brasileirão, scoring four goals.

;2747414']

Small story out today though regarding Neilton.....

Don't know why he wouldn't want to stay at Santos to further his development and reputation. Sevilla would be a step backwards considering the Spanish club's economic problems, your not going to achieve much success or money there.

Don't know why he wouldn't want to stay at Santos to further his development and reputation. Sevilla would be a step backwards considering the Spanish club's economic problems' date=' your not going to achieve much success or money there.[/quote']

i know.

Kid is being foolish if it is his decision, but knowing Brazil possibly all in hands of agents and third parties looking for a quick buck.

Bressan of Gremio has a lot of minutes but only rated 77' date=' why hasnt he been reviewed?

Any good?[/quote']

Roma took a look about a year ago i believe when he was in the 4th Division with Juventude

Gremio took him instead, a promising centre back, restricting Rhodolfo & Werley places in the team

I've bought doria, looking for two more potential players to move to Europe within the next year.
Danilo of Vasco has been linked with moves away, to Inter and Liverpool, but doesn't turn 18 until Feb next year (i think).

Matheus Biteco has also been linked with Liverpool, but they seemed keener on Danilo when both played at the Toulon Tournament this year.

I reckon Kenedy of Fluminense might be linked with a move away soon, and maybe Otavio of Inter, but these are just guesses.

Couple of players crept onto the DB without much fanfare,

Texeira EDUARDO of Fluminense, a skillful midfielder who can create from deep. Intelligent with the ball, also scored a late goal v Sao Paulo back in August. Considered a promise by the management, currently backup to the experience of Felipe & Wagner

A player i really like, Euler ALISSON , outstanding at the 2012 Copa Sao Paulo (u20 tourney) was sent on loan early season to Vasco as part of a deal between the clubs involving several players. Got some valuable game time, and was recalled to CRU. Match sharp, has been included in the squad already. Club regard him as a massive prospect.

;2747674']i know.

Kid is being foolish if it is his decision' date=' but knowing Brazil possibly all in hands of agents and third parties looking for a quick buck.[/quote']

turns out Neilton is squabbling over money...wants 100K a month, club offering 30K.....seems he is forcing his way out.

sambafoot

Santos attacker Neílton has reportedly rejected the club’s latest contract offer.

The 19 year-old, who is out of contract next summer, has been involved in long-standing wrangle with the Vila Belmiro-based side over a new deal.

According to Estadio Deportivo, Santos’ offer was $30,000 per month, but the player wants nearer $100,000.

La Liga outfit Sevilla are eager to sign the youngster and reportedly made a €700,000 bid last week, although Santos deny this.

Neílton is free to speak to other clubs from December, leaving Sevilla in a strong position. They can either agree terms and have him next season, or hope that Santos will release the forward for a nominal fee in January.

Peixe are reluctant to the latter and seem convinced that they can still find an agreement.

Archived