Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Alurcard

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

I find it strange that he's rated 90 already. Don't understand how they work out the ratings on this game at all' date=' but that seems too much for me.[/quote']

Hype is a major factor plus wasn't he playing great for Internacional and Brazil before he got injured?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hype is a major factor plus wasn't he playing great for Internacional and Brazil before he got injured?
Yeah he was doing well, but wasn't a top player yet.

Just had a quick look and it seems anyone who's half decent is rated between 88 and the 90s.

Suppose it's about right judging by others rated the same, but doesn't leave much room for variation in terms of rating for this game!

Neymar became the benchmark rating for basing the likes of Dede, Damiao, Paulinho et al on.

They went too high with him therefore had to drag the rest up to ensure the gulf in ratings wasnt too great.

Paulinho & Neymar of course warrant there rating now as they have moved on and excelled (although personally i think Neymar should be 91 still, 92 a touch excessive for just his Brasiliero form pre Barca ) but Dede & Damiao at 90 when it did occur was a bit OTT and still is, considering Fred dropped frequently until being re recognised as the top striker he is and retaining a 90 only not to long ago.

How i see it:

Fred 90 > the main man. Fitness/injuries ruined this season, and boy it shows as FLU struggle.

Dede 89 > top defender but isnt a 90 bracket player looking at others around the database. If he comes to Europe, we will see his potential.

Damiao 89 poss.88 > has had 2 poor goalscoring seasons now, how he got a 90 in the first place is bizarre.

Either the whole top level of ratings needs a hit of -1, or the rest of the leagues players need a bump again. Brazils Serie A is in the top 5/6 competitions in the world, yet the ratings are a little erratic. But the calibre of player does vary greatly in the league, Ponte Preta or Nautico are no way as good as say the bottom club in La Liga or the EPL.

;2759884']Neymar became the benchmark rating for basing the likes of Dede' date=' Damiao, Paulinho et al on.

They went too high with him therefore had to drag the rest up to ensure the gulf in ratings wasnt too great.

Paulinho & Neymar of course warrant there rating now as they have moved on and excelled (although personally i think Neymar should be 91 still, 92 a touch excessive for just his Brasiliero form pre Barca ) but Dede & Damiao at 90 when it did occur was a bit OTT and still is, considering Fred dropped frequently until being re recognised as the top striker he is and retaining a 90 only not to long ago.

How i see it:

Fred 90 > the main man. Fitness/injuries ruined this season, and boy it shows as FLU struggle.

Dede 89 > top defender but isnt a 90 bracket player looking at others around the database. If he comes to Europe, we will see his potential.

Damiao 89 poss.88 > has had 2 poor goalscoring seasons now, how he got a 90 in the first place is bizarre.

Either the whole top level of ratings needs a hit of -1, or the rest of the leagues players need a bump again. Brazils Serie A is in the top 5/6 competitions in the world, yet the ratings are a little erratic. But the calibre of player does vary greatly in the league, Ponte Preta or Nautico are no way as good as say the bottom club in La Liga or the EPL.[/quote']

Agreed, unless about Paulinho, guess he deserved 91 here in Brazil and got 90 only few times before moving.

And about the minor teams ratings get higher, absolutely classy argument. Ederson is one of the most regular and best strikers in Brazil at this moment, top scorer in hole Brasileirão, his team is into the G4, classifying to the Libertadores, and he got +2, for 84, this is incredible ridiculous.

Allright, thanks guys, just sold him off for 12,5 million!

On the Neymar topic, I for one think that his 92 is just about right for the moment, wouldn't give him a 93 yet. He's still adapting to the European style of play, which is IMO the only thing keeping him away from a 93+. However, his national record is extremely impressive: 21 years of age and almost into the top 10 goalscorers of all time for Brazil!

Allright' date=' thanks guys, just sold him off for 12,5 million!

On the Neymar topic, I for one think that his 92 is just about right for the moment, wouldn't give him a 93 yet. He's still adapting to the European style of play, which is IMO the only thing keeping him away from a 93+. However, his national record is extremely impressive: 21 years of age and almost into the top 10 goalscorers of all time for Brazil![/quote']

IMO it should of been this way...91 still, and looking to hit 92 this season no doubt if he keeps progressing and keeping on form.

but the 92 it is already before he kicked a ball for Barca, but no doubt if they sweep La Liga, a 93 it will be...

as for the NT...yeah but look who he has scored against/quality of opposition

20 have come in friendlies...against a mix of domestic based squads, and pish poor exhibition teams

2 v Ecuador in 2011 Copa America

4 in 2013 Confed Cup.

So in my eyes...he has 6 'proper' NT goals :D

;2760379']IMO it should of been this way...91 still' date=' and looking to hit 92 this season no doubt if he keeps progressing and keeping on form.

but the 92 it is already before he kicked a ball for Barca, but no doubt if they sweep La Liga, a 93 it will be...

as for the NT...yeah but look who he has scored against/quality of opposition

20 have come in friendlies...against a mix of domestic based squads, and pish poor exhibition teams

2 v Ecuador in 2011 Copa America

4 in 2013 Confed Cup.

So in my eyes...he has 6 'proper' NT goals :D[/quote']

About the NT situation, I'm sure that the 10 players above him in the top goalscoring list didn't all get their goals against top oppositions. A goal is a goal, no matter who it is against. And for a 21-year old to be achieving that every second game merits a 92. (IMO) :)

About the NT situation' date=' I'm sure that the 10 players above him in the top goalscoring list didn't all get their goals against top oppositions. A goal is a goal, no matter who it is against. And for a 21-year old to be achieving that every second game merits a 92. (IMO) :)[/quote']

No, most above him would have scored in world cup qualifiers/copa america games.

Since Brazil host the world cup, all there games for last few years have been friendlies bar the confederations cup. Your Rivaldos, Ronaldos, Ronaldinhos etc wouldnt have had as many friendlies as Neymar has.

STILL NO RISE FOR BRESSAN OF GREMIO :mad:

Obviously an error on SM part, but they do make a LOT of errors nowadays. They may realise & correct shortly but SW allows them to hide their mistakes now as "random" or blame SW & say nothing to do with them :( perfect way to shift blame I suppose, nothing surprises me nowadays :(

No' date=' most above him would have scored in world cup qualifiers/copa america games.

Since Brazil host the world cup, all there games for last few years have been friendlies bar the confederations cup. Your Rivaldos, Ronaldos, Ronaldinhos etc wouldnt have had as many friendlies as Neymar has.[/quote']

Hit the nail on the head here.

Brazil play whoever pays the biggest buck over the last few years. No Qualis or strong opposition for a few years...

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?p=2763043#post2763043

RE jim82s Brazil discussion thread....just how good again the u17s looked in their second 6-1 win..

By Luca Persico 2013-10-20 23:30:00 (Sambafoot)

Brazil under-17’s booked their place in the round of 16 at the FIFA U-17 World Cup with a 6-1 win against the United Arab Emirates.

The victory gives head coach Alexandre Gallo an opportunity to rest key players for the Seleção’s final Group A match against Honduras.

It was a second 6-1 win in a row for Brazil, after the opening day defeat of Slovakia by the same scoreline. Nathan was a standout performer in that tie and the 17 year-old shone again at the Mohammed Bin Zayed Stadium.

He netted a brace, as did Boschilia, with Joanderson and Gabriel completing the rout. Alameri Zayed bagged a consolation for the hosts, who are now out.

Brazil needed just ten minutes to take the lead. Abner’s throwing from the left eventually found Nathan open in the area. He squared for Boschilia, who fired home. The São Paulo-owned attacker added a second with a delightful curled finish, before Nathan rounded goalkeeper Alshamsi Mohamed to give Brazil a 3-0 half-time lead.

U.A.E kept it to three until the 66th minute, when the heavily influential Nathan ran clear and delightfully chipped Mohamed. Substitutes Joanderson and Gabriel - who replaced Caio Rangel and Danilo respectively - then got in on the act. The former fired in an emphatic left-foot volley, before Gabriel finished cooly from close range. As with Denis Vavro’s goal for Slovakia on Thursday, Zayed’s last minute tap-in matter little.

Matheus Bressan at 77 and Alex Telles at 84 ' date=' can anybody tell me why ? The soccerwiki stupidity strikes again ?[/quote']

It's beyond credibility someone must be snoozing ..... Gremio 2nd both have near to maximum minutes

Matheus Bressan 2339minutes = 77 :D

Alex Telles 2433minutes = 84 :D

Random Mistakes do happen of course, but they have had plenty of time to rectify now....

If u haven't got Bressan buy him quick, if u can ;)

It's beyond credibility someone must be snoozing ..... Gremio 2nd both have near to maximum minutes

Random Mistakes do happen of course' date=' but they have had plenty of time to rectify now....

If u haven't got Bressan buy him quick, if u can ;)[/quote']So are these things decided on minutes played rather than how well they play?

Random Mistakes do happen of course' date=' but they have had plenty of time to rectify now....

If u haven't got Bressan buy him quick, if u can ;)[/quote']

And by how much will Bressan rise in your opinion?

For those looking for a bit more info about the type of player that Bressan is' date=' I wrote this piece about him 3 and a half years ago, and it still applies.

[url']http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=65442[/url]

Homage to Insider the first & one & only Brazilian expert. What's that site address of yours again Mark??

Re Bressan, he will go up calm down. This isnt new ..players were always missed off.

84/83 for sure.

feel a few others missed a small rise, but lets see how the rest of the season pans out.

Soccahappy - jim82 doesnt play SM so its all dutch to him.

I'm sure ur not supporting SM/SW leaving him on 77 then are you?
;2763583']Re Bressan' date=' he will go up calm down. This isnt new ..players were always missed off.

84/83 for sure.

feel a few others missed a small rise, but lets see how the rest of the season pans out.

Soccahappy - jim82 doesnt play SM so its all dutch to him.[/quote']I've actually recently signed up for a couple of teams, but still no idea how it works really. That's why i started that general Brazilian football thread which isn't directly related to the game, but might still be useful.

Some of the ratings seem strange to me, especially as you get towards the 90s.

I agree that the gap between Bressan and Telles is too big as it currently stands on this game, though I think Telles is slightly better.

Archived