Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Alurcard

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

;2769483']well if you want a hand id like to help out.

read this article today absolutely bigging up Nathan.

http://espnfc.com/blog/_/name/thescoutsnotebook/id/799?cc=5739

the highlights for me are the fact Nathan wasnt even regarded as a starter before the tourney kick off (made his U17 debut in the opener)' date=' Gabigol cant get in the side, and nor can the player touted as the greatest number 10 prospect in recent years, Robert.

My personal favourite is Boschilla. But all of this crop as an attacking unit are looking formidable.

Brazil beat Russia 3-1 today, advancing to the last 8 to play Mexico.

The other impressive side noted in the article, Japan, were knocked out.

Sadly Abner has done his knee and will be out for the foreseeable future, requiring surgery. Injuries like this, at this age, can finish careers before they even start. His development will now be severly hindered.[/quote']Yeah shame about Abner, just got him for one of my teams on here too!

Nathan wasn't even on the Atlético Paranaense website when I looked, but his link up with Mosquito has been good, and I agree Boschilia has been the stand-out player.

Chris Atkins who wrote that used to write for Sambafoot too, but now writes about Asian football so that's probably why he was bigging up Japan, it's a good league to watch though.

Not even caught up on yesterdays game yet!

Yeah shame about Abner' date=' just got him for one of my teams on here too!

Nathan wasn't even on the Atlético Paranaense website when I looked, but his link up with Mosquito has been good, and I agree Boschilia has been the stand-out player.

Chris Atkins who wrote that used to write for Sambafoot too, but now writes about Asian football so that's probably why he was bigging up Japan, it's a good league to watch though.

Not even caught up on yesterdays game yet![/quote']

oh really, maybe why thats why he singled out Japan. I read Nigeria been pretty decent attacking wise, but not watched any of their games.

I havent caught any highlights yet either just saw Boschilla got a couple. Game was scoreless until Russia had a man sent off with 20mins to go..

;2769768']oh really' date=' maybe why thats why he singled out Japan. I read Nigeria been pretty decent attacking wise, but not watched any of their games.

I havent caught any highlights yet either just saw Boschilla got a couple. Game was scoreless until Russia had a man sent off with 20mins to go..[/quote']That's interesting. I'll have to try and find it somewhere and maybe watch it on my dinner hour!

Saw one of the Nigeria games after one of their players' names caught my eye - Isaac Success! They seem to have a good record in youth tournaments too.

Neilton of Santos' date=' have a decent offer for him which I am about to accept as I'm gonna assume he's not really going to ever reach the top level. Am I wrong? He a must-keep?[/quote']

Well, he certainly has a lot of talent and potential, but it's very risky to guarantee he'll be a top player.

His evolution (like every other player) depends on multiple factors (i. e. not being injury prone, showing a great work ethic, etc).

I'd probably keep him, but if you don't want to wait, so you can see if Neilton proves his quality (or not), then you should take that offer, in case it's quite benefitial for you, mate.:)

how's Dede Vital doing? at 25yo and rated 90' date=' with a chance to move abroad after the world cup?[/quote']Had a poor start, but been better towards the end of the season (but can't believe he's rated 90 in the first place). His team will win the league and he could be included in the Brazil squad but they seem to prefer Marquinhos at the moment for some reason. At least this game has that right as Marquinhos is only rated 88!

Had a poor start' date=' but been better towards the end of the season (but can't believe he's rated 90 in the first place). His team will win the league and he could be included in the Brazil squad but they seem to prefer Marquinhos at the moment for some reason. At least this game has that right as Marquinhos is only rated 88![/quote']

Possibly to get him capped and avoid the whole Diego Costa scenario ever again!

Had a poor start' date=' but been better towards the end of the season (but can't believe he's rated 90 in the first place). His team will win the league and he could be included in the Brazil squad but they seem to prefer Marquinhos at the moment for some reason. At least this game has that right as Marquinhos is only rated 88![/quote']

Marquinhos has double nationality. He has also Portuguese nationality and he admitted he could play for us.. and Scolari called him.. Fernando from Porto recently said that he would be available to play for Portugal when he receives double nationality.. I expect Scolari to do the same again..

Marquinhos has double nationality. He has also Portuguese nationality and he admitted he could play for us.. and Scolari called him.. Fernando from Porto recently said that he would be available to play for Portugal when he receives double nationality.. I expect Scolari to do the same again..

I don't think Fernando would choose Brasil, and he would fit perfectly in Portugal Midfield, giving a nice boost to the team.

sorry im looking for opinion on a brazil international lucas moura. trying to decide if i should go for him or alexis sanchez. and dont know huge amounts about lucas moura thanks.

Hey mate, probably not the best place to post this as its for players based in the Brazil league.

I never watch PSG, but from what ive heard Lucas found it hard to settle so far. Sanchez has been really good for Barca this season, scored an excellent chip goal against Madrid the other week. Definately Sanchez is the better buy.

sorry im looking for opinion on a brazil international lucas moura. trying to decide if i should go for him or alexis sanchez. and dont know huge amounts about lucas moura thanks.

Lucas is a huge gamble take Sanchez plus Lucas doesn't start for Brazil Hulk does and to be honest i think soon he'll be third choice to Hulk and either Bernard or Willian.

Coach Vanderlei Luxemburgo sacked by current title holders Fluminense, who are staring relegation in the face....

Sao Paulo looking to bring Lucas Moura back to Brazil from PSG....possibly a loan deal.

Otavinho being watched by Dortmund

Atlético PR's Fernandao (excelling on loan at Bahia) will join Bursaspor of Turkey on loan in January

Santos looking to hold talks with Napoli over signing Eduardo Vargas (on loan at Gremio)

Espanyol monitoring Romarinho (Romario's son - not of Corinthians)...May try his luck abroad as cannot get a chance in Serie C side Brasiliense.

JMH what do you think of Boschilla Mosquito and especially Nathan ? Nathan reminds me of Oscar a bit what you think?
He does a bit.

Some stuff on them all here' date=' and other bits and pieces if you look for the U17 match reports on my site recently [url']http://thebotafogostar.com/2013/11/02/brazil-u17s-ones-watch/[/url]

be interesting to hear what you think about them JMH.

What's the situation with Ganso' date=' any chance of rising?[/quote']

no chance at all, more likely to drop -1.

He does a bit.

Some stuff on them all here' date=' and other bits and pieces if you look for the U17 match reports on my site recently [url']http://thebotafogostar.com/2013/11/02/brazil-u17s-ones-watch/[/url]

be interesting to hear what you think about them JMH.

Not sold on either Nathan or Mosquito yet. All well seeing them at U17 level but the next step is massive. Oscar played like the talisman no.10 of INT at such a young age, he was such a star, so comparing them is a bit wild IMO. Im a massive Oscar fan.

Nathan wont play the same role, but you can see similarities, but i dont think he will develop into the same type of player as Oscar. Oscar though isnt what i think is a typical Brazilian player. He has fitted into the EPL so easily. I find the same with Coutinho of Liverpool, diminutive, skilful, wonderful vision, but plays with heart and works hard for the team, stronger than he looks too. I think Nathan possibly may be deployed as a CF for Ath PR, as he shown he can take his chances as well as create, could play off the front man (Ederson) & Mosquito could be used as a backup to the latter.

I could be wildly wrong, i never thought Marquinhos was much cop!

Boschilla is the one i like the look of the most, some of his performances were superb.

However, Nathan & Mosquito could well get a chance toward the end of this campaign, Ath PR were tipped to go down....currently 2nd. Once they seal a Copa Lib place, they prob will bring them in.

Interestingly, some of the other well known prospects hardly got a look in, Gabigol, Kenedy, Robert (billed as the biggest No.10 prospect at his age) and some have minutes already in Serie A.

Yet another class full of promise, im still more keen on the previous 94/95 class as highlighted in Insiders thread here.....many of these have started to come good in breaking out (Ademilson/Piazon) or starting to train with the first teams and make matchday squads (Luiz Gustavo, Leo Bonatini etc) , and still to see anything from players like Marlon Bica, Andrigo(!)

It sure is going to be worth keeping an eye out to see who gets there opportunities, a massive pool of young talent.