Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Alurcard

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Does anyone knows anything about the next rating of MARIANO' date=' Ferreira RB-RM 24 86?[/center']

Thanks for the help

i AM NOT VERY SURE OF HIS RATING CHANGE...HE PLAYED VERY WELL LAST YEAR AND WAS CALLED TO THE BRAZILIAN NATIONAL TEAM...BUT I THINK HE RISED ON THE BEGINING OF THIS YEAR,SO IS UNLIKELY TO RISE

i AM NOT VERY SURE OF HIS RATING CHANGE...HE PLAYED VERY WELL LAST YEAR AND WAS CALLED TO THE BRAZILIAN NATIONAL TEAM...BUT I THINK HE RISED ON THE BEGINING OF THIS YEAR' date='SO IS UNLIKELY TO RISE[/quote']

Why exactly are you Caps-Lock blind?

Anyways,is Damiao still in Brazil's opening line up?

There hasn't been any international games since he made his debut against Scotland....

I just realized that,but would he retain his place after his first cap or was he in the team due to some injuries or something?

I just realized that' date='but would he retain his place after his first cap or was he in the team due to some injuries or something?[/quote']

I have no idea. Menezes was probably doing what a lot of teams do in friendlies - experimenting. There are a couple more friendlies and the beginning of next month, so you may as well wait until then to see whether he's to stick around. I suspect he will do though, as he played well and will give Brazil a different option for the Copa America.

Casemiro is a better prospect, he plays for Brazil Under 20 NT and São Paulo.

2 months ago, Tottenham said to be interested in signing him.

Zezinho was sent from Santos to Bahia on loan for this season.

No big performances since then.

Any early ideas of who might be big risers? I'm thinking some of the last rounds's big risers look good (Rodrigues Lucas etc.) but perhaps the more knowledgeable people here could suggest some others? :)

Any early ideas of who might be big risers? I'm thinking some of the last rounds's big risers look good (Rodrigues Lucas etc.) but perhaps the more knowledgeable people here could suggest some others? :)

Guess not any, the season not started yet and now just state championship which I doubt SM will give much credit on that :D

domingues williams 25 DM/CM 87 still a decent prospect? was recommended here a coupleof years ago and linked to europe but has he regressed and is he still worth a punt?

he is a starter for Flamengo and is a good player.But i dont think he will rise,because he is a starter for a long time a go...He isnt a prospect anymore.

The best risers should be:Leandro Damiao,Lucas Rodrigues,Danilo,Rafael,Casemiro,Bernardo

I just realized that' date='but would he retain his place after his first cap or was he in the team due to some injuries or something?[/quote']

He was certainly not there due to injuries, he was there because he fits in to system perfectly.

Brazil like to play a 4 2 3 1, and Damiao fits the bill for the big target man upfront. He has a great chance to cement his place in the Selecao, as the only other notable players like him are Fabiano, and with him going on in to his thirties, it gives Damiao a great opportunity.

Can someone tell me how good Casemiro is? Does he have potential to really make it at some big club in Europe?

Casemiro is really good.He played as a starter the Sudamericano U-20 and he did well.One or Two months ago Tottenham said that they were interested in him (the same way they got Sandro).Is a starter in Sao Paulo...

How good is Vinicius of Palmeiras?

I am a Palmeiras fan and I can say he is not that good...he went to the first team last year and got a rise because he played some games...at the moment he is a sub with Big Phill and he is not entering the games.BUT how he is very new,in some time he could get some games and rise