Alurcard

Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

If Gabigol (Gabriel Barbosa) is free in your GW he is worth picking up, expected to feature for Santos this season and the best of the three players Barça have first option on.

Naturally he's a little overhyped but worth a punt.

If Gabigol (Gabriel Barbosa) is free in your GW he is worth picking up' date=' expected to feature for Santos this season and the best of the three players Barça have first option on.

Naturally he's a little overhyped but worth a punt.[/quote']

Damiao will be number 1. Thiago Riberio will be ahead of him. Rildo joined on loan too.

Stefano Yuri & Diego Cardoso have jumped ahead in the queue, standout players in the Copinha, i did threads on both with all there goals.

This season Gabigol will be scrapping for minutes alongside the rest of the juniors,

the hype essentially boils down to scoring over a few hundred goals in the kiddies playground leagues, and Santos' publicity stunt of giving him a 50M release clause. Most definitely a wait and see with this one, going to take a few years.

What about Ademilson? Is he worth keeping? What's his potential rating?

Thanks in advance

Tough one to call, no idea on potential rating, He is expected to be a backup striker again, possibly 3rd choice striker, to experience like Luis Fabiano, but will pick up minutes here and there. Keep for another 12months.

Santos regained the Copinha 2-1 in Saturdays final over Corinthians.

Diego Cardoso & Stefano Yuri both scoring, ending joint top scorers with 9, along side Taboao de Serras Gustavo.

despite losing the final, Corinthians have deceided to call up midfielder Zé Paulo , left-back Guilherme Arana, centre-back Pedro and holding midfielder Fabiano to Mano Menezes first team.

From the highlights i saw, Ze Paulo looks a handy player, scored and created many team goals in the Copinha.

;2835487']Damiao will be number 1. Thiago Riberio will be ahead of him. Rildo joined on loan too.

Stefano Yuri & Diego Cardoso have jumped ahead in the queue' date=' standout players in the Copinha, i did threads on both with all there goals.

This season Gabigol will be scrapping for minutes alongside the rest of the juniors,

the hype essentially boils down to scoring over a few hundred goals in the kiddies playground leagues, and Santos' publicity stunt of giving him a 50M release clause. Most definitely a wait and see with this one, going to take a few years.

[/quote']

Cool...

He's definitely worth a punt if you have money spare. All the greats star out scoring loads in the youth levels.

If Gabigol (Gabriel Barbosa) is free in your GW he is worth picking up' date=' expected to feature for Santos this season and the best of the three players Barça have first option on.

Naturally he's a little overhyped but worth a punt.[/quote']

Cant find him on the database, is he added yet? :confused:

Cant find him on the database' date=' is he added yet? :confused:[/quote']

Yeah he is. Barbosa Gabriel.

I've got him on a short list in the majority of my worlds. It's so hard to tell which Brazilian teenagers will do well, particularly in the off season as a lot of them will play in the state leagues but then not get a game in Serie A.

Another GW and another load of Brazilians I don't know. Opinions would be welcome please...

Elosman Euller

Joao Paulo (Nuatico' date=' 75)

Oliveira Luan

Luiz Dede[/quote']

id say sell, nothing outstanding there.

What are your opinions on these players' date='

Lucas Evangelista

Matheus Biteco

Guilherme Bitceo

Lucas Candido

Anderson Talisca

Any of these worth keeping?[/quote']

keep the lot for another 12 months. Candido & Talisca could get a lot of game time this season.

I am looking to expand my blog with some extra SA football news and there is an opportunity for someone to give a set of previews/ selected bets , I will promote the page well, it is a good opportunity for someone who knows there stuff and want to get noticed as the blog has near 2,000,000 views and has a reach of over 3500-4000 per day.

If interested give me a shout in game.

Currently having a clear out of some of the brazilian talents i have picked up, any idea on how they have been doing and whether its worth hanging on to them for another 12-24 months?

Tavares Adryan

Jaguaribe Thomas

Robert Kenedy

I see that you don't really rate the following according to the hype around them JMH, still the case?

Gabigol

Victor Andrade

Bruno Mendes

Does SM count the Carioca when reviewing ratings?

Theres a few players I have seen with lots of minutes, but dont want to waste money if these games dont get considered. And if they do is it as much as the main league?

Prety sure I asked last year but forgot xD

How good is he ? I blind bought him

From what I have saw he looks a bit raw but having said that he has only got just over a dozen games in top-flight' date=' I guess you could say he is working his way up, from Serie D (Londrinia) to a loan spell at Parana (Serie B) to (Gremio) Serie A, he is still just 20 yold and I think the deal is 5.5 million Euros on a 5 year deal so I guess it will be a long-term prospect at Leverkusen, he is loaned back until summertime, Gremio captain Zé Roberto sold him on the move it is stated in the press.

Does SM count the Carioca when reviewing ratings?

Theres a few players I have seen with lots of minutes, but dont want to waste money if these games dont get considered. And if they do is it as much as the main league?

Prety sure I asked last year but forgot xD

To the best of my knowledge I am sure that the Campeonato Carioca is not included in the reviews, I might be wrong so better asking JMH he would know best.