Alurcard

Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Currently having a clear out of some of the brazilian talents i have picked up' date=' any idea on how they have been doing and whether its worth hanging on to them for another 12-24 months?

Tavares Adryan

Jaguaribe Thomas

Robert Kenedy

I see that you don't really rate the following according to the hype around them JMH, still the case?

Gabigol

Victor Andrade

Bruno Mendes[/quote']

Anyone?

JMH?

shoul i keep lucas silva, rodrigo caio, Giva, yuri mamute, gabigol, matheus Oliveira, Neilton and Monteiro Otavio? i really need to cut wages and only want the ones with 90+ potential, thanks in advance.

Should I keep Victor Andrade(80) or just sell him? I need cash as I am a small club :(

From what i have read on this thread i would sell him, i did.

However i have a lot of very good wingers.

Gabigol

Victor Andrade

Bruno Mendes

Despite what some have said earlier in this thread Gabigol is definitely worth keeping hold of. He's been a key player for Santos so far and they've looked a better side with him.

Despite what some have said earlier in this thread Gabigol is definitely worth keeping hold of. He's been a key player for Santos so far and they've looked a better side with him.

Thanks very much for that, really appreciate your feedback. Repped :)

I had a conversation on twitter with the Brazilian Sky Sports correspondent about a few hyped and over-hyped youngsters in Brazil' date=' I will upload the conversation tomorrow when I get back on my P.C.[/quote']

Wow mate, how the hell did you get his contact?

I look forward to hearing that conversation. :)

Wow mate' date=' how the hell did you get his contact?

I look forward to hearing that conversation. :)[/quote']

He is not exactly a contact, I speak to many South American journalists/correspondents on twitter asking about issues like if there are any missing, injured or suspended players for the next matches as this could be a meaningful factor when betting on games etc.

Anyway I will go post that conversation up now.

Interesting convo. I too follow that guy on Twitter.

Personally I have bought Gabigol, Kenedy, Boschillia, Lucas Silva and Mosquito in my only GW purely because I have a lot of money and few other people seem interested in youth.

In reality probably only one of them will make it to the big time (Gabigol) but the others all had some lovely moments in the U17 WC, none will stay on 75 forever so in that respect all are worth the money.

However if you are waiting for the next Neymar you will probably be waiting another 10 years!

Here is the convo' date=' there were a couple of timebreaks in between as you may notice by the minute timers.

[img']http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/sirmarkhughes/P1_zpsbcb90ea1.jpg[/img]

P2_zps8d5c6001.jpg

P3_zps2d39dc61.jpg

I stopped reading when he said basically who is Nathan :rolleyes:

That was me who said that haha, I am sorry but I had never heard of him, his goal and assist against that wee side were ok though, Paulo has the Brazil flag as his avatar, mine is the Il Padrino badge.

Nice sig by the way.

Here is the convo' date=' there were a couple of timebreaks in between as you may notice by the minute timers.

[/quote']

Mosquito isn't 18 :eek: Biro and Kenedy might not make it :eek: right in my Brazilians :o

He doesn't listen to the wanted

That was me who said that haha' date=' I am sorry but I had never heard of him, his goal and assist against that wee side were ok though, Paulo has the Brazil flag as his avatar, mine is the Il Padrino badge.

Nice sig by the way.[/quote']

im_so_embarrassed_14197.jpg

That was me who said that haha' date=' I am sorry but I had never heard of him, his goal and assist against that wee side were ok though, Paulo has the Brazil flag as his avatar, mine is the Il Padrino badge.

Nice sig by the way.[/quote']

Ask him about Stefano Yuri of Santos if you can as i have seen all the others play to make my mind up on them.:)

Ask him about Stefano Yuri of Santos if you can as i have seen all the others play to make my mind up on them.:)

Sure thing he is usually on in the early hours commentating on the State Championships, it wasn't a planned conversation or I could have had a few decent questions to ask or a few other players to inquire about, I was just putting in a bid for Mosquito on SM as I spotted he had been added to database so asked about him and while I was at it thought I would ask about a couple of others.

Sure thing he is usually on in the early hours commentating on the State Championships' date=' it wasn't a planned conversation or I could have had a few decent questions to ask or a few other players to inquire about, I was just putting in a bid for Mosquito on SM as I spotted he had been added to database so asked about him and while I was at it thought I would ask about a couple of others.[/quote']

Thats excellent information, thanks for sharing it.

Brazilian youth players are probably the ones i struggle to get right the most. I got lucky buying Oscar and Moura when they first came on the game but i have had a lot of players from brazil that have failed to live up to what i have read about them.

As i don't get chance to see any games its good to get a proper perspective from someone that knows what they are talking about. Rather than having to rely on questionable media reports and youth team statistics to rate a player.

Also if you do get a chance can you ask about Luan of Gremio?

Mosquito isn't 18 :eek: Biro and Kenedy might not make it :eek: right in my Brazilians :o

The best approach with Brazilian youth is to buy them, never expect them to make it and pretend they don't exist in your squad.

Took me a long time to realise it, but now I don't spend my evenings sobbing over my failed youth team.

The best approach with Brazilian youth is to buy them' date=' never expect them to make it and pretend they don't exist in your squad.

Took me a long time to realise it, but now I don't spend my evenings sobbing over my failed youth team.[/quote']

I actually forgot about a lot of them in my team like Lima Rafinha I shouldn't have listened to Zico :\ I am just desperate to get a player like one of the Brazilians legends or even got half their talent but till someone appears I will be depending on the Germans

[img']http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/sirmarkhughes/P1_zpsbcb90ea1.jpg[/img]

P2_zps8d5c6001.jpg

P3_zps2d39dc61.jpg

Nice work, Dan.

Could you also ask him about Diego Cardoso or Abner? :o

im_so_embarrassed_14197.jpg

That's brilliant - if everyone is dead, then whatever you did to feel embarassed won't matter. :P

Also if you do get a chance can you ask about Luan of Gremio?

Could you also ask him about Diego Cardoso or Abner? :o

Ok lads I have asked if he thinks any of the quartet has the potential to make it, will post up the answers when he gets back to me.