Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Alurcard

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

There you are, not much but I asked, Paulo's replies are in Blue.

Hey Paulo can I trouble you again just to ask if you think any of this quartet have the potential to make it?......

Here are the 4~Luan of Gremio, Stefano Yuri of Santos, Diego Cardoso or Abner, much appreciated.

Stéfano Yuri maybe the most promising of those, Luan looking great this year but already 20, Abner had a bad injury so who knows how he will be like when he returns;

Thanks Paulo yes I have head good things of Stéfano Yuri but sometimes it is hard to separate the hype from the reality.

Yes, and now the main issue is that all those players are playing mainly state leagues, so they are all over-performing.

Too true, hardly any of them will even be considered when the Serie A starts.

I think Luan is the only one of those who will.

I heard Lucas Octavio just signed a new contract at Santos with a £30 million release clause~seems like a bit of overhype.

This kind of high release clause is normal in relatively promising players as their market value can increase quickly.

Am I right in thinking this release clause is only for teams outwith Brazil?

Yes, that's right, there is a different release clause for teams inside Brazil.

Thanks for the clarification on that and for your time.

You're welcome!

Ok lads I have asked if he thinks any of the quartet has the potential to make it' date=' will post up the answers when he gets back to me.[/quote']
There you are' date=' not much but I asked, Paulo's replies are in Blue.

[b']Hey Paulo can I trouble you again just to ask if you think any of this quartet have the potential to make it?......

Here are the 4~Luan of Gremio, Stefano Yuri of Santos, Diego Cardoso or Abner, much appreciated.

Stéfano Yuri maybe the most promising of those, Luan looking great this year but already 20, Abner had a bad injury so who knows how he will be like when he returns;

Thanks Paulo yes I have head good things of Stéfano Yuri but sometimes it is hard to separate the hype from the reality.

Yes, and now the main issue is that all those players are playing mainly state leagues, so they are all over-performing.

Too true, hardly any of them will even be considered when the Serie A starts.

I think Luan is the only one of those who will.

I heard Lucas Octavio just signed a new contract at Santos with a £30 million release clause~seems like a bit of overhype.

This kind of high release clause is normal in relatively promising players as their market value can increase quickly.

Am I right in thinking this release clause is only for teams outwith Brazil?

Yes, that's right, there is a different release clause for teams inside Brazil.

Thanks for the clarification on that and for your time.

You're welcome![/b]

Thanks mate, you're the best! :)

I'm afraid I can't rep you right now, because I gotta spread. :(

EDIT: I didn't trouble you to ask about Boschilia, since I know he's quite good. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

can someone give me a list of any new young brazilians that I can by for cheap' date=' preferably players who are between 75-82..mostly 75[/quote']

too early to say yet. Season starts this weekend.

I have a few who got some Regionals game time, but waiting to see who actually will be part of the Brasiliero squads.

;2835487']Damiao will be number 1. Thiago Riberio will be ahead of him. Rildo joined on loan too.

Stefano Yuri & Diego Cardoso have jumped ahead in the queue' date=' standout players in the Copinha, i did threads on both with all there goals.

This season Gabigol will be scrapping for minutes alongside the rest of the juniors,

the hype essentially boils down to scoring over a few hundred goals in the kiddies playground leagues, and Santos' publicity stunt of giving him a 50M release clause. Most definitely a wait and see with this one, going to take a few years.[/quote']

Still sticking to your rather condescending and scathing review of Gabigol?

Still sticking to your rather condescending and scathing review of Gabigol?

Until the season kicks off and he jumps the pecking order, yes i do.

Damiao will lead the line, Yuri his 'natural backup' (target man), Gabriel is an alternative.

playing off Damiao will be the likes of Thiago Ribeiro, Geuvanio , Rildo, Cardoso & again Gabriel.

duno what has translated as condescending and scathing? He is not the number one striker...

Santos lost the final of the regionals to lowly Ituano. Embarassing.

whats everyones opinions on the following young brazilian talents? which ones are worth picking up?

Marlone

Bonatini

Telles

Adryan

Kelvin

Wallace

Mosquito

Evangelista

Paizon

Mattheus Oliveira

Araujo

Victor Andrade

Ademilson

Leandro

Otavio

Gabriel Barbosa

whats everyones opinions on the following young brazilian talents? which ones are worth picking up?

Marlone

Bonatini

Telles

Adryan

Kelvin

Wallace

Mosquito

Evangelista

Piazon

Mattheus Oliveira

Araujo

Victor Andrade

Ademilson

Leandro

Otavio

Gabriel Barbosa

I'd choose those, based on what i know about the Brazilian starlets.

• 2 weeks later...

Delighted for Pato to score his first Sao Paulo goal, Ademilson also scored a lovely lobbed volley

Was a very enjoyable game against Coritiba, ended 2-2 with Fabiano hitting the bar in the final minute

So glad the league is on BT Sport this season :D, best league to watch after the EPL imo, very rarely you see a boring game.

Delighted for Pato to score his first Sao Paulo goal' date=' Ademilson also scored a lovely lobbed volley

Was a very enjoyable game against Coritiba, ended 2-2 with Fabiano hitting the bar in the final minute

So glad the league is on BT Sport this season :D, best league to watch after the EPL imo, very rarely you see a boring game.[/quote']

Planned on watching it seen the line up got moaned at not more football :mad:

BOSCHILLA come on, was he even on bench and how did Ciao play?

Re: Respuesta: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

You believe Charles Aranguiz up to 87/88? He's one the best player this year' date=' and he was appointed best player of the Gaucho.

In Serie A has scored 2 goals and 2 assistance in 3 games :D:D:D:D[/quote']

long way to go yet mate.

He is a class act though.