Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Alurcard

Respuesta: Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Besides Mosquito' date=' Boschilla and Allan Nathan are there any other top top talents?[/quote']

I have in my team:

SILVA, Lucas: Captain U-17 Brazil but 0 matches this year.

THALLES Penha: I saw some videos and he looks like a very good foward. Besides i read that he is in the U-21 team with 18 years.

WINCK, Claudio: He played the first or two Brasileirao matches for Internacional. So i think he will rise a lot, but last match he was out =C.

LUAN, Vieira: He played all matches for Gremio. Brasileirao and Libertadores Cup. So i expect a big rise from him. He is only 76.

BOSCHILIA, Gabriel: Nice U-17 Striker and now he played two Brasileirao matches with Sao Paulo. I think he is going to have a great rise. Perhaps 78/80?

ABNER, Almeida: Great player for Brazil U-17. I read that Roma bought him... But now he is injured, so i dont know.

I dont know if they re future top players, but there are cheap and young :P

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

How much will Luan Vieira (76) & Boschilla (75) rise in the next review? Thanks in advance for your help really appreciate :)

based on the season so far,

Luan 76>80, possibly 82 after his strong showing in Copa Lib.

Boschillia 75>78

only been a handful of games.

Fine showing from another young player last night. Let go from Cruzeiro as they have a swathe of talents in his position, an impressive 2013 COPA SP had him on my radar.

Daniel Correa Freitas

Keep an eye on him.

Re: Riferimento: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Hi guys I would like to know from you experts who will have an increase of more than 3 in this league? I need to make money thanks :) C

Too early to say yet. Ask when there has been 10 games

Bit of transfer activity occurring at early leaders Internacional

Rithiely has been hired after started well for Sport Recife

Carlos Luque of Colon will join on the 20th

Wellington, once a promise of Sao Paulo (and a favourite of mine) should also join on loan soon. Fallen out of favour with Muricy Ramalho (Wellington's robust style isnt the type of player Ramalho wants in his side) , he wants a move to get games

;2911121']

Rithiely has been hired after started well for Sport Recife

09-13-2012' date=' 03:34 PM

[b']^Recife's best player this season, rated 78 now and will probably rise to 82/83 i'd say still worth picking up.^[/b]

Only seen him play like 3 times since they got relegated, Still flying under the radar a little. I did post on him a while back but I can't find it.

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=58390&highlight=rithelly

Insider^.

[b']^Recife's best player this season, rated 78 now and will probably rise to 82/83 i'd say still worth picking up.^[/b]

Only seen him play like 3 times since they got relegated, Still flying under the radar a little. I did post on him a while back but I can't find it.

Insider^.

Imo, also lateral esquerdo Renê is a decent player to buy. Low-rated player that will go up quite a bit. Do you agree with my view?:o

Insider^.

nice one Hayden. I remember Insider rated him now you mention it. Late developer once again.

Also the Goose is back. Ganso has started very well this season, scored twice last night.