Alurcard

Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Just bought:

Vital Dede, Roberto Firmino, Correa Marquinhos, Lucas Fernando, Alex Telles,

Pereira Douglas, Tavares Fabinho, Lucas Silva, Rodrigo Caio, Ferreira Alison,

Junior Ademilson, Caetano Samir, Felipe Gedoz, Filipe Augusto,

Pimenta Natanael, Douglas Santos, Alex Silva, Correa Daniel

Martins Cesar and Ferreira Valdivia among a few others.

Any others I should be trying to get? Got a budget of about £20m.

Any thoughts on Toloi (87) and Romero (84). Are the worth keeping and do they have the talent to rise in the future or move to a bigger club/league.

Romero hasn't been able to affect games in the same way as he did at Cerro Porteno. He is definitely not living up to his potential. Currently Guerrero and the young Malcom represent a better option upfront. Romero really needs to step up his play if he is to be as big as he was for his former team. He's still considered one of Paraguay's brightest young stars but for the moment he's still a sort of mysterius object. Still only young tough...

I wouldn't hold my breath' date=' mate.

When guys (not playing in Brazil), like Luciano Acosta and especially Yordan Hristov only get a +1... :o[/quote']

Haha god i know. I think i have battered wife syndrome. I wait patiently in my nightgown for the player ratings to be updated, only for SW to stumble in through the door, p*** allover the carpet, call me a w**** and give Yordan Hristov +1.

I scouted Brazil and Uruguay and there are so many players deserving of an increase. If that had been two years ago i would of been giddy with excitement at finding some hidden gems/easy risers. Now sadly i debate if its worth buying someone who deserves +5 but will get a sickening +1.

It makes me so angry with this +1 rubbish, its a world worse than if they just miss the player completely.

Here are some of the Brazilian players i stumbled across , I'm sure there are alot that have already appeared on the thread but iv tried to miss out the really obvious ones.

Leo Pereira - 77

Allan Nathan - 76

Claudio Winck - 78

Nascimento Jemerson - 77

Reis Railan - 77

Lima Erik - 77

Alex Silva - 80

Diego Cardoso - 77

Anderson Para - 78

José Welison - 77

Wheidson Recife - 75

Alberto Carlos - 76

Bruno Lopes - 77

Barbosa Marlon - 76

Talvares Breno - 77

Ferreira Valdivia - 78

I would normally put what thier likely increase will be but its probably just easier to assume they will all receive +1 in about 7 months time :D

In short NO.

And the longer answer would be, he's only 20 years old! Not like his career is over!

The guy has ability, maybe not on the same level as Neymar but it's far too early in his career to write him off, I'll be holding on to him anyhow!

Why does SW constantly reject efforts to get Auro added to the DB (600+ minutes and counting) yet Kaikai who barely has any for Palace is added straight away after his league cup performance?

I wonder IF you'll get a reply. Ask someone if they are inept & if they are inept their reply will find them out. Best they stay silent or they are found out.... (not commenting on this example, just others I know more about)

Why does SW constantly reject efforts to get Auro added to the DB (600+ minutes and counting) yet Kaikai who barely has any for Palace is added straight away after his league cup performance?

ive never seen him submitted.

you sure your inputting the right data?

OR

he is in the queue to get on the DB...takes several weeks.

as you can see, SM are overruling all user submissions it seems atm to fill the squads of the leagues under review.

And the longer answer would be' date=' he's only 20 years old! Not like his career is over!

The guy has ability, maybe not on the same level as Neymar but it's far too early in his career to write him off, I'll be holding on to him anyhow![/quote']

No.

Poor attitude, was never great in the first place, had a couple of inform games at junior level, let the hype go to his head, developed a stinking attitude & then shifted out of the club in a deal to get Cruzeiro squad players into Santos.

Rumours are rife the same is happening to Gabigol. Too much, too soon, these boys need reining in by the manager.

;3002182']Rumours are rife the same is happening to Gabigol. Too much' date=' too soon, these boys need reining in by the manager.[/quote']

He made a decent amount of minutes tho, couple of goals. Seems alright for an 18 year old? Or do you mean the expectations are too high for him to live up to that? I was looking into him just now, and I was a bit surprised by your comment, his stats doesn't give the impression that he's influenced by too much presure ;)

He made a decent amount of minutes tho' date=' couple of goals. Seems alright for an 18 year old? Or do you mean the expectations are too high for him to live up to that? I was looking into him just now, and I was a bit surprised by your comment, his stats doesn't give the impression that he's influenced by too much presure ;)[/quote']

nothing about pressure, he is playing, his returns arent great for the hype he recevied but yes he is 18, read into the stats what you like.

Its the rumoured attitude problem developing due to being the next Santos golden boy. At least Neymar knuckled down.

Not saying his career is over of course, he is 18, but its about developing as a player. If he aint prepared to work hard and keep a level head off the field, then he wont amount to his rumoured potential

Is Geuvanio worth keeping? Would he ever get a move to Europe?

He is another flash in the pan player IMO, came out of nowhere preseason, started well now tailing off. Id say wait until he rises, then review the situation. May not know for another season, but he is very much a fringe player.

No rumoured move to Europe, but they tried to get rid of him earlier in the season to Cruzeiro as part of a deal to bring in some fringe players on loan, but CRU didnt want him, so make of that what you will.

Just wondering if any of these players are worth holding onto?

Stefano Yuri

Ze Carlos

Alison

Douglas Santos

Will Nilmar become a start for Inter?

Hes come on as a sub in the last 2 games.

Yes & Yes.