Alurcard

Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

i was wondering if someone can provide me with a better insight in lucas silva since there is a lot of rumour surrounding him these last couple of days. i find it really hard to find good streams or even matches of cruzeiro and i can't rely on recent online articles about him because they tend to exaggerate players and their capabilities.

i was wondering if someone can provide me with a better insight in lucas silva since there is a lot of rumour surrounding him these last couple of days. i find it really hard to find good streams or even matches of cruzeiro and i can't rely on recent online articles about him because they tend to exaggerate players and their capabilities.

If he moves, it will be detrimental to his career atm.

He is a fantastic prospect, i believe he MUST stay in Brazil for another season at least.

He is a player Brazil have been missing for the NT since the likes of Gilberto Silva. He sits, passes the ball brilliantly and extremely accurately, can hary and tackle.

Basically a Xabi Alonso-esqe midfielder but with a 'destroyer' element. I know your point about the online articles, a google search threw on up calling him the next Kaka :rolleyes:

;3010549']If he moves' date=' it will be detrimental to his career atm.

He is a fantastic prospect, i believe he MUST stay in Brazil for another season at least.

He is a player Brazil have been missing for the NT since the likes of Gilberto Silva. He sits, passes the ball brilliantly and extremely accurately, can hary and tackle.

Basically a Xabi Alonso-esqe midfielder but with a 'destroyer' element. I know your point about the online articles, a google search threw on up calling him the next Kaka :rolleyes:[/quote']

you have my gratitude

Jose Henrique of Palmeiras is available in my Gameworld. I see he's around the top scorers of the league. Is he a flash in the pan or is he worth snapping up? Any idea on potential?

Will any of the following Cruzeiro players get a raise ?? Rocha Mayke' date=' Everton Ribeiro, Lucas Silva, Ricardo Goulart .[/quote']

i think (well if they hang on and win the title) Mayke, Lucas Silva, Leo & Egidio for sure.

Jose Henrique of Palmeiras is available in my Gameworld. I see he's around the top scorers of the league. Is he a flash in the pan or is he worth snapping up? Any idea on potential?

id sign him as a riser, should hit 83. About 90% of Brazilians are flash in the pan so sign and sell after his rise, then monitor next season.

What about Lucas Candido of Atletico Mineiro ?

Is he still considered a big talent or should i sell him ?

He was never really considered a big talent.

Currently very long term injured (since Feb) after a serious knee blow out

Not playing = Sell

Some pretty disappointing changes from Brazil. +1s or +2s to players who are clearly first choice and performing well, yet stuck in the 77-78 range. Guys like Cleitinho and Joel... wow. Joel has started every match the past 2 months for Coritiba since signing, scored 4 goals and played his way into a rumoured transfer to Germany. 75 to 77? Really?

Some pretty disappointing changes from Brazil. +1s or +2s to players who are clearly first choice and performing well' date=' yet stuck in the 77-78 range. Guys like Cleitinho and Joel... wow. Joel has started every match the past 2 months for Coritiba since signing, scored 4 goals and played his way into a rumoured transfer to Germany. 75 to 77? Really?[/quote']

prehaps being conservative until the season ends and see who goes down, as Figueirense & Coritiba are down there...? on the other hand Lucas Lima gets to 82 when Goias are mid table..& Chapecoense get some solid changes

imo, a bit daft to review it now.. when the league ends in 4 weeks..

Why evey year there is one major ratings from a single league completeley mucked up to the highest standard. Great to wait 6 months for a plus 1 for a player who's been playing majority of games!

Thought Joel Tadjo might have got more than +2 (Maybe 3 or 4), even with Coritiba fighting relegation. Been a regular and scoring some goals but still the lowest rated by a long way in the Coritiba starting XI.

You think hes worth keeping and may get another rise at the end of the seasons or just get rid now?

Surely Lima Erik is in line for a +4/5 at least?

He bagged another two goals tonight to take him to double figures in the Braziliero this season, he just got a +1 in September but you would think he will get another +3 to take him to 80 at the end of the season, looks a promising kid.

Surely Lima Erik is in line for a +4/5 at least?
He bagged another two goals tonight to take him to double figures in the Braziliero this season' date=' he just got a +1 in September but you would think he will get another +3 to take him to 80 at the end of the season, looks a promising kid.[/quote']

Scratch that it seems they gave him the +5 after all.