Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Alurcard

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Thought Joel Tadjo might have got more than +2 (Maybe 3 or 4)' date=' even with Coritiba fighting relegation. Been a regular and scoring some goals but still the lowest rated by a long way in the Coritiba starting XI.

You think hes worth keeping and may get another rise at the end of the seasons or just get rid now?[/quote']

Word out of Brazil is that Londrina already have a deal in place with a Bundesliga club. Take that for what it's worth. No news on which club, but Londrina are a relatively tiny club that rarely sell out of Brazil, yet it's where Leverkusen got Wendell. Money's on them.

Word out of Brazil is that Londrina already have a deal in place with a Bundesliga club. Take that for what it's worth. No news on which club' date=' but Londrina are a relatively tiny club that rarely sell out of Brazil, yet it's where Leverkusen got Wendell. Money's on them.[/quote']

Oooh. I'll hold him for a bit then and see haha.

Thanks

I have the following players from the Brasilerao in a gameworld:

MARCELO, Cirino

MAYKE, Rocha

GOULART, Ricardo

ALISON, Ferreira

SILVA, Alex

PEREIRA, Léo

GUILHERME, Marcos

NATHAN, Allan

COUTINHO, Douglas

MARLON, Barbosa

ROBERT, Gonçalves

LUAN, Vieira

WINCK, Cláudio

BOSCHILIA, Gabriel .

The current brazillian season is almost over and the league is probably under review.

Can anyone tell me which of the above are worth holding on to??

Is there any chance Donizete 84 will get a rise at Atletico Mineiro?

Brasiliero review now over' date=' so not now.

I have the following players from the Brasilerao in a gameworld:

MARCELO, Cirino

MAYKE, Rocha

GOULART, Ricardo

ALISON, Ferreira

SILVA, Alex

PEREIRA, Léo

GUILHERME, Marcos

NATHAN, Allan

COUTINHO, Douglas

MARLON, Barbosa

ROBERT, Gonçalves

LUAN, Vieira

WINCK, Cláudio

BOSCHILIA, Gabriel .

The current brazillian season is almost over and the league is probably under review.

Can anyone tell me which of the above are worth holding on to??

i would keep the lot for another 12 months.

What's the thought process in reviewing Brazil firstly, post world cup after the league had been shut down for a month, and now just before the conclusion of the Brasileiro?

Gabriel only getting a +1 was nonsense enough, but how have certain players so far not been rated at all? Lucas Silva at least deserves 86 surely?

I know it's beating an old drum, but scheduled ratings reviews were so much better and transparent.

What's the thought process in reviewing Brazil firstly' date=' post world cup after the league had been shut down for a month, and now just before the conclusion of the Brasileiro?

Gabriel only getting a +1 was nonsense enough, but how have certain players so far not been rated at all? Lucas Silva at least deserves 86 surely?

I know it's beating an old drum, but scheduled ratings reviews were so much better and transparent.[/quote']

did the rest of South America recently, so Brazil would naturally follow suit. Season ends on the 4th December so not long left.

Gabriel is fine at 84.

"Brasiliero review now over"

Hope not as it would leave a few clubs in a pickle! Messy review :(

lets have views then on whats wrong then..

only Lucas Silva for me is really glaring, but as i said a page back, the season isnt over yet the top 7 teams are all in with a shout of winning it, which can factor some final rating tweeks in a couple weeks prehaps. Also of the top of my head..

Victor Luis Palmeiras should be 80

Marcos Guilherme 82

Okay, i need some help guys. I usually do my own predictions with soccerway stats etc, but to this day i still get confused with the south american leagues and how some are important and some arent etc. (btw if anybody wanted to inbox me a basic breakdown of what to look for in determining brazil ratings id love it)

So id like to ask for potential rating changes and if you are feeling lovely even a reccomendation on long term potential.

Lima Rafinha

Ewandro (just rose)

Biteco (just rose)

Allan nathan

Talvares Breno

Ferreira Valdivia

Crystian carvalho

Marques gege

matheus caramelo (just inherited these 3)

Would be so much love for anyone who could help me out

Cam

;3021263']

Gabriel is fine at 84.

lets have views then on whats wrong then..

So many players missed raising' date=' so many not enough, so many not reduced at all, teams out of kilter... the facts are there if anyone was trying to put a squad & it's players in the right order. It's not for me to do SM/SW job.

All right just take 8th placed Santos, which has a [b']squad cap of 89[/b] does this make sense...

David Braz82 (with 2544minutes out of 3008mins total), 28 games (33), defender with 3Gls & 2A + 584mins Paulista not worthy of a Rise??

Patricio85 (6games thru Aug to October With 195mins remains on 85, 3 more than DBraz82)

FERRAZ Victor83 (5games thru July to November With 312mins remains on 83, 1more than DBraz82)

Silva Leandrinho82 (8games thru May to October With 156mins remains on 82, same as DB82)

Many others with around half the playing time remain on 89,87,86,85,84,83,82 etc even Lucas Lima (who deserved more, went up +3 to 83, 1 more than DB, with slightly less minutes)

Only Santos player in this review to go down was 35yo Renato with 408minutes AND he is still 84 rated ie 2MORE than DB.

That's only looking at half the Santos Squad down to 82 rated. So I repeat if SM/SW have finished they have left it in a mess.

Oh and Barbosa Gabriel84 deserved his increase to 84 (or more!) even with 600minutes less than poor old David Braz82.

So many players missed raising' date=' so many not enough, so many not reduced at all, teams out of kilter... the facts are there if anyone was trying to put a squad & it's players in the right order. It's not for me to do SM/SW job.

All right just take 8th placed Santos, which has a [b']squad cap of 89[/b] does this make sense...

David Braz82 (with 2544minutes out of 3008mins total), 28 games (33), defender with 3Gls & 2A + 584mins Paulista not worthy of a Rise??

Patricio85 (6games thru Aug to October With 195mins remains on 85, 3 more than DBraz82)

FERRAZ Victor83 (5games thru July to November With 312mins remains on 83, 1more than DBraz82)

Silva Leandrinho82 (8games thru May to October With 156mins remains on 82, same as DB82)

Many others with around half the playing time remain on 89,87,86,85,84,83,82 etc even Lucas Lima (who deserved more, went up +3 to 83, 1 more than DB, with slightly less minutes)

Only Santos player in this review to go down was 35yo Renato with 408minutes AND he is still 84 rated ie 2MORE than DB.

That's only looking at half the Santos Squad down to 82 rated. So I repeat if SM/SW have finished they have left it in a mess.

Oh and Barbosa Gabriel84 deserved his increase to 84 (or more!) even with 600minutes less than poor old David Braz82.

Controlling 30 International Leagues isn't a piece of cake mate.

Imo, there are way more important rating changes from bigger leagues that have to been done before these you just mentioned. But that doesn't mean you're not right though :)

Okay' date=' i need some help guys. I usually do my own predictions with soccerway stats etc, but to this day i still get confused with the south american leagues and how some are important and some arent etc. (btw if anybody wanted to inbox me a basic breakdown of what to look for in determining brazil ratings id love it)

So id like to ask for potential rating changes and if you are feeling lovely even a reccomendation on long term potential.

Lima Rafinha

[b']Ewandro (just rose)[/b]

Biteco (just rose)

Allan nathan

Talvares Breno

Ferreira Valdivia

Crystian carvalho

Marques gege

matheus caramelo (just inherited these 3)

Would be so much love for anyone who could help me out

Cam

absolutely keep the bolded ones.

Crystian, Gege & Caramelo can be sold.

others are squad fillers, unsure how they will go over the next 12 months.

Granted Rodriguez should of dropped -2.

David Braz isnt very good, he plays as they havent got much better now that age caught up with there stalwart centre backs of Edu Dracena and Durval. I wouldnt say he 'deserves' a rise as a credit for all that gametime, but id say prehaps +1 should of been awarded to distinguish him as one of the starting CBs.

Gabriel Barbosa on the other hand has got the talent, and dont forget he is just a boy so hardly going to rack up the minutes of a seasoned pro.

id like to also add, Brazilian football has such a high turnover of players. Its hard to rate players consistently because it is so chop and change! Take Braz for example, how he was even 82 before this season i dont know, he hardly featured for 2 years! Also Gustavo Henrique, played all last campaign, got 82, now not featuring at all.

;3022979']Granted Rodriguez should of dropped -2.

David Braz isnt very good' date=' he plays as they havent got much better now that age caught up with there stalwart centre backs of Edu Dracena and Durval. I wouldnt say he 'deserves' a rise as a credit for all that gametime, but id say prehaps +1 should of been awarded to distinguish him as one of the starting CBs.

Gabriel Barbosa on the other hand has got the talent, and dont forget he is just a boy so hardly going to rack up the minutes of a seasoned pro.

id like to also add, Brazilian football has such a high turnover of players. Its hard to rate players consistently because it is so chop and change! Take Braz for example, how he was even 82 before this season i dont know, he hardly featured for 2 years! Also Gustavo Henrique, played all last campaign, got 82, now not featuring at all.[/quote']

So by your comments am I to understand SM/SW have a "ready made excuse" for any player they miss giving a rating to that they deserve?:-

"He isnt very good" RULE & he doesn't deserve a rise as a credit for all that gametime just because he is the starting CB (28 starts out of possible 34)???

Wow SM have gone downhill fast if that is your correct explanation & it isn't just a mistake. Remember Top player is 89rated with half as many minutes as 82 rated David Braz this season.

Might as well scrap the rating reviews altogether if the "He isnt very good rule" holds sway now. Come on for once stop calling black white & own up ... The Rating Reviews are a mess!

Controlling 30 International Leagues isn't a piece of cake mate.

Imo' date=' there are way more important rating changes from bigger leagues that have to been done before these you just mentioned. But that doesn't mean you're not right though :)[/quote']

That is subjective as personally I care more about the lower rated players due to the game worlds I am in.

;3022979']Granted Rodriguez should of dropped -2.

David Braz isnt very good' date=' he plays as they havent got much better now that age caught up with there stalwart centre backs of Edu Dracena and Durval. I wouldnt say he 'deserves' a rise as a credit for all that gametime, but id say prehaps +1 should of been awarded to distinguish him as one of the starting CBs.

id like to also add, Brazilian football has such a high turnover of players. Its hard to rate players consistently because it is so chop and change! Take Braz for example, how he was even 82 before this season i dont know, he hardly featured for 2 years! Also Gustavo Henrique, played all last campaign, got 82, now not featuring at all.[/quote']

So does personal opinion out weighs minutes?

No way do SM have people following leagues close enough to start applying something so subjective fairly. Maybe its workable for the top players in the world but they are more the exception than the rule.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...