Alurcard

Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Nathan Allan de Souza, who lit up the U17 World Cup a while back, has had a £4.7M bid accepted by Ath-PR from........Chelsea

The youngster hasnt stood out at club level making a handful of appearances and rumours of his contract talks playing a part in a noticeable dip in form since bursting on the scene. Despite his very young age he has showcased an obvious talent.

Spent most of this year on international duty with Brazil U20, mainly used as a squad player.

Will most certainly be loaned out, following players such as Lucas Piazon & Wallace in learning their trade in Europe away from Stamford Bridge.

Is Carlos Carvalho of Atletico Mineiro worth getting?

i think he is a great prospect. A young talent who actually is doing the business not just living off a reputation written in words like many Brazilians.

I followed him closely since the 2014 Copa Sao Paulo where he was a highlight of the tournament which lead to his promotion into the Ath MG senior squad. He has grown into a starting XI player.

Shakthar were sniffing around a few months ago.

;3082970']i think he is a great prospect. A young talent who actually is doing the business not just living off a reputation written in words like many Brazilians.

I followed him closely since the 2014 Copa Sao Paulo where he was a highlight of the tournament which lead to his promotion into the Ath MG senior squad. He has grown into a starting XI player.

Shakthar were sniffing around a few months ago.

Cheers have a 4 mill bid accepted in a very tough GW

How about Alisson Farias of Internacional? what do you think of him. Do you think he has the chance to be in first team soon?

he is in the senior squad but first team not a chance at all this season IMO.

cant say ive seen anything of him, he scored one of the goals in the U20 Brazil cup final plus in the last few games of the competition and was given a 5 year deal, which shos he is commited to breaking into the first team...., but too much experience/talent in front of him. Plus the likes of Andrigo (remember him) Maurides (out on loan) Leandro & Bruno Gomes on the books still.

Vitinho is the player to grab

Thought he was a lost cause already' date=' what's changed ?[/quote']

what made you say that?! he is a prospect and still is.

CSKA send him home to get games ready for next season.

;3083151']what made you say that?! he is a prospect and still is.

CSKA send him home to get games ready for next season.

Idk, mainly cause he didn't get any playtime in Russia for so long.And it's not like CSKA has any other better player to replace him with. Hence I don't see why he's been loaned out right now if he's that good .Don't get me wrong, I rly wanna see him doing good, I guess only time will tell.

Idk' date=' mainly cause he didn't get any playtime in Russia for so long.And it's not like CSKA has any other better player to replace him with. Hence I don't see why he's been loaned out right now if he's that good .Don't get me wrong, I rly wanna see him doing good, I guess only time will tell.[/quote']

Milanov & Tosic were the main players in his positions, established CSKA players

& Ahmed Musa the main CF.

was going to be hard to get ahead of them, they are good players.

;3083131']he is in the senior squad but first team not a chance at all this season IMO.

cant say ive seen anything of him' date=' he scored one of the goals in the U20 Brazil cup final plus in the last few games of the competition and was given a 5 year deal, which shos he is commited to breaking into the first team...., but too much experience/talent in front of him. Plus the likes of [b']Andrigo [/b](remember him) Maurides (out on loan) Leandro & Bruno Gomes on the books still.

Vitinho is the player to grab

Ah yes. Such a shame.

Anyone got any info on Pulgas Giva? I bought him quite a while back, while some people were saying he was looking promising

Is he still looking promising.....? Haha

Anyone got any info on Pulgas Giva? I bought him quite a while back' date=' while some people were saying he was looking promising

Is he still looking promising.....? Haha[/quote']

was never 'promising' just got a few games 2 years ago in the state champs and scored a few goals. Was then involved on the edges of the Senior team in 2013 purely as Santos had little depth up front. Hardly used last season

'Givanildo' has now moved to Coritiba to try and build a career.

Silva Lucao and Barbosa Marlon big talents in the CB department for Brazil for the future? Saw they were getting quite a few minutes in the state, will they be first choice for the season for their respective clubs? Cheers I'm advance! :)

Silva Lucao and Barbosa Marlon big talents in the CB department for Brazil for the future? Saw they were getting quite a few minutes in the state' date=' will they be first choice for the season for their respective clubs? Cheers I'm advance! :)[/quote']

For the time being - Yes.

Lucao maybe get replaced by Doria but both are doing well

Big things from Marlon, Thiago Silva talked him up recently.

Teles Geferson has been called up to the national team to replace Marcelo. Anybody have any info on him? Or has been just picked because of Dunga's links with Internacional?

Last minute inclusion' date=' just monitor him nothing outrageous, just a severe lack of quality in Brazil at LB, plus as you say, Dunga worked with him.

NATHAN Allan, GERSON Santos, GOMES Bruno: who's the biggest talent?

Thanks in advance!

Gerson right now.

Is Flavio Alex of Cruzerio worth keeping??

Wasnt worth buying. Reserve player.

JMH or whoever, what's so special about Lucas Lima of Santos ?

His stats aren't that great and he's not that young either, why are so many clubs (Milan mostly) from EU interested ?

Bonus Q : Rodrigo Caio to Valencia for €12.5m (£9m) up front plus an additional €4m (£2.9m).Too much or nah ?