Alurcard

Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

JMH or whoever' date=' what's so special about Lucas Lima of Santos ?

His stats aren't that great and he's not that young either, why are so many clubs (Milan mostly) from EU interested ?

Bonus Q : Rodrigo Caio to Valencia for 12.5m (£9m) up front plus an additional 4m (£2.9m).Too much or nah ?[/quote']

Lucas Lima is a key man, dictates play. Stats arent the full story. It is likely he will go to Porto.

Caio, definately. A very good prospect, long earmarked for a move to Europe.

luis Anderson once of ManU praised him he plays with Dourado and said that he's a european player info from sambafoot. Not seen him play yet but have recorded 2 games but yet to watch them but i personally have doubts he'll be a united player but you never know. Even if he is he's not going to play he'll if bought he'll be in reserves or loaned out obviously.

What i'd like to know jmh is about Lucas Lima any good info on ability and transfer wise? (never mind just read up a few posts but) still ability wise?

luis Anderson once of ManU praised him he plays with Dourado and said that he's a european player info from sambafoot. Not seen him play yet but have recorded 2 games but yet to watch them but i personally have doubts he'll be a united player but you never know. Even if he is he's not going to play he'll if bought he'll be in reserves or loaned out obviously.

What i'd like to know jmh is about Lucas Lima any good info on ability and transfer wise? (never mind just read up a few posts but) still ability wise?

Lucas Lima, 2 posts up. playmaker looking more and more likely to join Porto, very much a late developer, much alike a Brahimi type. Id imagine he would be loaned out to another league club.

Geuvanio still be 80 I can't believe! He should be 84 or 85!

He won't increase that much in one go, especially considering the rest of the team average and where Santos are in the league. I suspect he'll get a +2/3 in the next change (which should be soon), then another further down the line depending on how Santos are doing.

He won't increase that much in one go' date=' especially considering the rest of the team average and where Santos are in the league. I suspect he'll get a +2/3 in the next change (which should be soon), then another further down the line depending on how Santos are doing. [/quote']

Another defeat for Santos tonight (dropping them to 17th and a relegation spot) albeit they were down to ten men with that man Geuvanio getting his marching orders. Gremio ran out 3-1 winners and second half subbie Yuri Mamute scored.

Renan Martins Pereira of Avai This lad isn't on the database and has some solid minutes. Sadly' date=' looks like he'll be listed at 80 :([/quote']

Yep, this is another player I've been trying to add for a while, but I can only add one at a time so have a list of 12 to add. Unfortuantely the last one I tried to add is still sat there to be approved 5 weeks later. I think he'll be added at around 77/78, so your probably looking at 1 - 1.5 million ish to buy.

All this talk about Santos' date=' has anyone actually seen Longuine play lately? Has he improved at all?[/quote']

Maybe a little, but its hard to say with Santos playing as they. That said, he didn't play against Figueirense and they won convincingly in his absence...

Do you ever right your blogs these days by the way? I used to follow them until I dropped off SM for a while.

Maybe a little' date=' but its hard to say with Santos playing as they. That said, he didn't play against Figueirense and they won convincingly in his absence...

Do you ever right your blogs these days by the way? I used to follow them until I dropped off SM for a while.

I don't, unfortunately. Writing a Masters' thesis instead, that tends to take up a lot of time.

What about Silva Walace from Gremio? He had some good rating increases

He's just gone up by 5 so it'll be a little while before he rises again. I can see another +1 in store for him though and one to get hold of certainly.

Leandrinho from Ponte Preta' date=' i saw some really nice videos from Youtube! and only 70!!! got him immediately, from the video i see a new star...am i right?[/quote']

anyone?

Also what is happening with Fluminense's Giovanni? In Greece we hear he comes for AEK but he still hasnt arrived!!! Is he good ?

Could someone tell me why Assunção DENER http://www.soccermanager.com/player.php?pid=73812 went down to 76 at the beginning of the year?

His stats definitely suggest otherwise. http://int.soccerway.com/players/dener-assuncao-braz/132355/

Should be 80-82?? What do you reckon.

Its because from september 14 he didn't play a Serie A game again until May this year. Well overdue a riser again now though.