Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Alurcard

How much will Giorgian De Arrascaeta rise to' date=' considering his last rating change was in Mar'14 and he played for Uruguayan NT in Copa America?[/quote']

I'm not seeing more than a +1 at this stage, perhaps a +2 if SM are feeling generous. His end of season rating will depend on whether he continues to get game time, plus where Cruzeiro finish. Its early days yet, but being 12th in the league won't see any of their players rise much if they stay there.

Its because from september 14 he didn't play a Serie A game again until May this year. Well overdue a riser again now though.

Thanks. Why would he have dropped though? So many players don't drop if they play just half a season. Anyhow, how much do you reckon he should rise to?

Thanks. Why would he have dropped though? So many players don't drop if they play just half a season. Anyhow' date=' how much do you reckon he should rise to? [/quote']

Couldn't say to be honest, normally ratings are safe when a player is injured, but with it running through the pitiful Soccer-Wiki now it could be simply that enough people down voted him. I'd say he'll likely get a +3/4 sooner than later though to bring back up towards the team average.

Yep I do agree I guess I just kept for sentimental value, same with kaka!

Just curious as to the drop. I'll click that accept button.

I bought Falque about 2 months ago so we will replace nicely + wages way less

He was a useful sub and played all attacking positions... Anyways, R.i.p, Souza

Silveira CLAYTON on the database; 19 year old playing for Figueirense.

Sampdoria very interested in him' date=' and they have almost tied up Geferson of Internacional.

Other news bits, last season scoing sensation Henrique 'Cut throat' Dourado terminates his contract with Cruzeiro after being unhappy playing backup to Leandro Damiao. Has joing Vitoria Guimaraes of Portugal.

Once disgraced centreback Breno is pushing to get his first start for Sao Paulo. Could be on the verge of a comeback

Brazilian midfielder Allan Rodrigues de Souza (18) is training with Liverpool. 1997-born talent will be probably purchased by Reds from Internacional 850K euros payment.

Finally, Shakthar Donetsk FRED failed a provisional doping test, further tests to be carried out but may face a lengthy ban. Shakthar coach Lucescu fielded him in the recent CL qualifier, against UEFA advice. Could see them kicked from the competition.

A quick look shows...

Gerson

Scarpa

Marlon

Rafinha

...all of Fluminese' date=' seem to be decent buys.[/quote']

I havent seen him for Flu and i'm sure he is going to be a very good player but at the recent u20 national tournament i was far from impressed by him.

;n5105275]

Sampdoria very interested in him' date=' and they have almost tied up Geferson of Internacional.

Other news bits, last season scoing sensation Henrique 'Cut throat' Dourado terminates his contract with Cruzeiro after being unhappy playing backup to Leandro Damiao. Has joing Vitoria Guimaraes of Portugal.

Once disgraced centreback Breno is pushing to get his first start for Sao Paulo. Could be on the verge of a comeback

[b']Brazilian midfielder Allan Rodrigues de Souza (18) is training with Liverpool. 1997-born talent will be probably purchased by Reds from Internacional 850K euros payment.[/b]

Finally, Shakthar Donetsk FRED failed a provisional doping test, further tests to be carried out but may face a lengthy ban. Shakthar coach Lucescu fielded him in the recent CL qualifier, against UEFA advice. Could see them kicked from the competition.

I he on the DB i done a search on the name but nothing never checked sw or anything though?

Time to sell Rafhael Lucas of Coritiba after his rise today' date=' or should i keep him ?[/quote']

Well, that rise only brings him closer to the squad average of around 82, so he could rise again. However, if they stay at or near the bottom of the league I wouldn't expect more than maybe a +2 between now and the end of the season. Maybe give it another 5 games or so and see if Coribita improve, if not I would sell personally.

Well' date=' that rise only brings him closer to the squad average of around 82, so he could rise again. However, if they stay at or near the bottom of the league I wouldn't expect more than maybe a +2 between now and the end of the season. Maybe give it another 5 games or so and see if Coribita improve, if not I would sell personally. [/quote']

thanks for the reply! :)