Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Alurcard

Erik Lima how is he progressing with Goias' date=' I know I can check the stats but sometimes they don't mean everything.[/quote']

Hmmm, so-so would be a fair evaluation. Mostly out of the team so far this season. Looked ok against Fluminense at the back end of June, barely played since and very average when he did. Would avoid for now.

Hmmm' date=' so-so would be a fair evaluation. Mostly out of the team so far this season. Looked ok against Fluminense at the back end of June, barely played since and very average when he did. Would avoid for now. [/quote']

I would advise rethinking this post. He has played every match for which he has been available. From July 11 to 26, he was busy with Brazil's U23 at the Pan-Am games, wearing #9. He, Lucas Piazon, Cleitinho and Luciano (mainly Cleitinho and Luciano) led the Brazilian frontline.

Erik's progress is just fine.

I would advise rethinking this post. He has played every match for which he has been available. From July 11 to 26' date=' he was busy with Brazil's U23 at the Pan-Am games, wearing #9. He, Lucas Piazon, Cleitinho and Luciano (mainly Cleitinho and Luciano) led the Brazilian frontline.

Erik's progress is just fine.[/quote']

Fair enough, I haven't watched any of the Under 22's, but from stats he's only started one match and been subbed in for short periods in the other 4. Most people in here are looking for risers I think now (case in point was the next question after your reply), in which case he's still one I would leave alone for now at least.

Neymar' date=' Coutinho, Firmino, Felipe Anderson.[/quote']

Perfect answer to a rudely worded question...

Fair enough' date=' I haven't watched any of the Under 22's, but from stats he's only started one match and been subbed in for short periods in the other 4. Most people in here are looking for risers I think now (case in point was the next question after your reply), in which case he's still one I would leave alone for now at least.

[/quote']

Very fair point. Also, the Pan-Am games often go unnoticed. Only reason I knew about them is because I was there. Had I not, I wouldn't have even known he was on the roster. Cleitinho looked fabulous. Erik looked good as well. But yes, your point is good, people are looking for risers.

I that's the case, take a closer look at Avai's Romulo. There are a ton more out there, but unless people give specific questions about what they are looking for, I'm just going to keep it to myself.

HI guys,

Meira neilton. Is he worht hanging onto in a competitve setup (ec106) I bought him a season or 2 ago on advice here, it seems he has stalled a little, and im very poor at understanding the Brazilian league's setup and ratings. Is he good to keep long term and is he due a rise in the near future? Thanks for any help!

Aranguiz to 90' date=' sigh.

Maybe Luan will get linked with a move, that way he might rise past the 82 he's been stuck on for 10 months[/quote']

Luan +3 a few days after complaining about his rating. hmmmm.

Some rises for Malcom, Judivan (pre injury form) and Lucas Otavio wouldn't go amiss :P

A cheeky +1/2 for Gabigol too? :rolleyes:

Wow wow wow. Noooo. This is bad advice. He nearly signed for both Atletico and Valencia this summer but decided to stay where he is guaranteed minutes for one more year. He has been doing really well in Brazil.

Do you not watch the league?

Wow wow wow. Noooo. This is bad advice. He nearly signed for both Atletico and Valencia this summer but decided to stay where he is guaranteed minutes for one more year. He has been doing really well in Brazil.

Do you not watch the league?

He might be an excellent talent but SM goes by stats' date=' which right now aren't that special. [TABLE=class: playerstats career sortable table, width: 557, height: 16"]

[TR=class: even]

[TD=class: season, bgcolor: #DADADA]2015[/TD]

[TD=class: team, bgcolor: #DADADA]Santos[/TD]

[TD=class: competition, bgcolor: #DADADA]SEA[/TD]

[TD=class: number statistic game-minutes available, bgcolor: #DADADA]709[/TD]

[TD=class: number statistic appearances available, bgcolor: #DADADA]13[/TD]

[TD=class: number statistic lineups available, bgcolor: #DADADA]8[/TD]

[TD=class: number statistic subs-in available, bgcolor: #DADADA]5[/TD]

[TD=class: number statistic subs-out available, bgcolor: #DADADA]4[/TD]

[TD=class: number statistic subs-on-bench available, bgcolor: #DADADA]9[/TD]

[TD=class: number statistic goals available, bgcolor: #DADADA]0[/TD]

[TD=class: number statistic yellow-cards available, bgcolor: #DADADA]2[/TD]

[TD=class: number statistic 2nd-yellow-cards available, bgcolor: #DADADA]0[/TD]

[TD=class: number statistic red-cards available, bgcolor: #DADADA]0[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

That could change in a few months time, but at that point we'll just revise our predictions

I don't watch as much Serie A as you do...but then again, who does ;) (I watch a few random games now and then, the last one was Avai vs Fluminense)

I saw some nice videos of Lucas Lima (Santos) and i just saw he is called in NT as well! In my GW he is free agent .... is he worth taking him? he got big potential? Also what rise will Geuvanio get cause he is free agent too...

Thanks in advance

Is there anyone who knows something about those two?

some were asking about Neilton. He's out on loan at Botafogo, the strongest team in Serie B. It's working, he scored a goal there this week

Playing with Dani Carvalho... which is odd. I haven't heard of Dani Carvalho in a long long time. I can still remember when he got a 90 on SM after leading CSKA to the UEFA Cup a decade ago.

some were asking about Neilton. He's out on loan at Botafogo' date=' the strongest team in Serie B. It's working, he scored a goal there this week [url']
[/url]

Playing with Dani Carvalho... which is odd. I haven't heard of Dani Carvalho in a long long time. I can still remember when he got a 90 on SM after leading CSKA to the UEFA Cup a decade ago.

Had not got around to seeling him off that advice yet, maybe a good thing. Ill wait and see for a bit. Thanks for the heads up with no prompting, i appreciate it.