Alurcard

Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Maia and Valdivia KEEEEP

know nothing or Arana.

for a riser, get Arao of Flamengo (formely botafogo) should get a +5

Arao isnt getting a +5. Serie B is capped at about 78 - maybe a bonus +1/2 for promotion and a transfer.

However he could be a first XI player for Flamengo so could potentially be a riser.

Just wondering what do ye think of :

Thiago Maia

Guilherme ARANA

Ferreira VALDÍVIA i think he done his cruciate, is he worth keeping as a prospect still?

Valdivia Must Keep

Maia linked with moves away but yet prove anything of his hype in the pro league

Arana keep to see if he is anywhere near to starting for CORINTH, but they have Uendel and picked up a kid called MOISES who played a alot in Serie B last season

Still no Brazil review, yet Portgual gets done mid season and now it seems like Turkey is getting the same treatment.

It's been ages or at least feels like ages since the review as last done.

I noticed Gabriel Jesus and Arana got small rises this week. But nothing since. It's infuriating at how erratic and half assed the ratings are.

The obsession with expanding the player database to include nomark players nobody will ever buy over keeping proper ratings up to date is bizarre.

Malcom has won the league, moved to Bordeaux, made a couple of appearances and is still rated 83.

The usual lazy +1s all round would be better than just ignoring a league that hasn't had a proper review since summer 2015

found an old thread of mine, another so called wonderkid

http://forum.soccermanager.com/topic/96645-mosquito-thiago-rodrigues-da-silva-next-brazilian-sensation/?hl=mosquito

What a waste of a career. Now rumoured to be at SC Freamunde in Portugal. Another throwing toys out of the pram and meddling agents taken him to Europe on a so far fail of an adventure.

Dont believe the hype. Contract terminated by Llagostera for ultimately not being very good

Llagostera EU has carried out today in the termination of the contract of Brazilian striker Thiago Rodrigues 'Mosquito', following his poor performance in the Catalan team.

Thiago Rodrigues was forged professional football clubs in his native country like Vasco da Gama, Atletico Paranaense and Macaé, from where he managed to make the leap to European football saturating in the ranks of Llagostera on loan during the market last summer signings .

The directive Catalans expect a great performance from Brazilian striker, although the result was not expected, because its performance has dwindled as time passed, as manifested in their limited role in the field where he played A total of one hundred and fourteen minutes in the league and Copa del Rey. This coupled with the Brazilian footballer has not finished adapt to the dynamics of the team and the club, has led to the termination of his contract, something that according to sources of the Catalan side

found an old thread of mine, another so called wonderkid

http://forum.soccermanager.com/topic/96645-mosquito-thiago-rodrigues-da-silva-next-brazilian-sensation/?hl=mosquito

What a waste of a career. Now rumoured to be at SC Freamunde in Portugal. Another throwing toys out of the pram and meddling agents taken him to Europe on a so far fail of an adventure.

Dont believe the hype. Contract terminated by Llagostera for ultimately not being very good

Barley seen him in top flight gave up on him a long time ago was phenomenal  <- well he was very good at the u17 WC at least i think it was the u17 WC hard to remember.

Is it worth holding on to the following:

Gustavo Scarpa

Euler Alisson

Mayke

Arao

Rodrigo Ramos

Jorge-Flamengo

Neto Zeca

Barbosa Moises

Also just picked up Maycon. Is he any good? Thanks for any replies :)

It was great to see that after Argentina, Uruguay and Colombia were reviewed, Brazil was completely ignored and the focus of ratings was moved on to Ukraine and now Japan. I can only applaud the people responsible for their thorough job in keeping Soccer Manager going.

Whilst I wait for Brazil to be rated I might snap up a 34 year old Chinese GK added to the database the other day. Seems a real good player for the future. I just hope I don't get outbid.

Do you think Botafogo's Ribamar is going to be added to the database any soon? Seems like he is a talented player to me and a pretty good investment even if the team looks weak this season. 

Jmh you might as well tell us now who to look out for as your the one in the know apart from the obvious ones. I mean who impressed in the Paulista or whatever they call it.  Iused to watch streams but they're all terrible all of them no matter if supposedly in HD or what not  i only see the BtSport games which is rare and even more so annoying as they cut it off once European footy starts again.

I'm wondering if anyone has a good guess about when they will review

?after the big leagues

Am sitting on Yago at Corinthians in a low budget league waiting for him to go up from 78 (80 at least)

Has been playing since back end of last season.

Also Guilherme Gimenez at Chapecoense 76 (to 78 at least)

It's ridiculous how overdue Brazil is for a review.

I know he's gone to France now, but Malcom still rated 83 is bizarre.

Luan stick at 86 despite his form

Agree 100% about Luan but Malcom got +6 late 2015 & has done little since. 83 is high for a 19yo & pretty much only the good young players reach it so early.

Was looking forward to watching Palmieres gae to watch G.Jesus only to find out he was called for the Brazil game.  :lol:

The Palmieres game last night? Vs Sao Paulo????

I was watching it and he was playing..... actually since on that game is Kelvin worth picking up??