Alurcard

Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

The Palmieres game last night? Vs Sao Paulo????

I was watching it and he was playing..... actually since on that game is Kelvin worth picking up??

I believe not, he was in Palmeiras until last year, does not contribute with goals nor assists. The game it's what you saw, just know dribble, he currently belongs to Porto, is on loan to São Paulo.

Was he? :o

I recorded it woke up checked Brazil score and it said Gabriel scored I guess it's some other Gabriel i'll need to check.

Oh good good it was Gabigol as i'm used to hearing him called now as in Gabriel Barbosa that's why i was mistaken can now go watch Palmieres game even though i know the score now.  :lol:

I believe not, he was in Palmeiras until last year, does not contribute with goals nor assists. The game it's what you saw, just know dribble, he currently belongs to Porto, is on loan to São Paulo.

The fact that he still belongs to Porto makes him more appealing imo!

He's young and best got serious skills and pace.... wouldnt write him off just yet

games at the start of the season should be taken with a pinch of salt as many clubs are also resting stars as they are involved in contential competition - so dont be surprised if they drop out of the team

anyway

topsy turvy start to the season once again, 

briefly, main players to bring to your attention

Gabriel Jesus - golden boy. neat little player

Walace - europe beckons

Jorge - next LB off the long line of carbon copy Brazilian fullbacks

Matheus Sales - tidy DM

Thiago Maia - yet another flair creator from Santos

Gerson - we all know about him

Clayton - looking to step up after 2 impressive campaigns with Figueirense as their main striker

Carlos Carvalho - personal favourite of mine

Andrigo - after nearly 5 years of waiting since being labelled a golden boy, finally into the first team

Gustavo Scarpa

Look out for Leo Duarte & Felipe Vizeu (couple goals recently). Both impressed at the Sao Paulo Youth Cup, several others waiting for their chance too!

Vizeu interests me as he is a proper centre forward. Target man. Something Brazil lack. Leo Duarte is a commanding Centre back.

Gabigol - im still not sold, probably will end up leaving soon to likely rot at a European club

games at the start of the season should be taken with a pinch of salt as many clubs are also resting stars as they are involved in contential competition - so dont be surprised if they drop out of the team

anyway

Walace - europe beckons

Matheus Sales - tidy DM

Clayton - looking to step up after 2 impressive campaigns with Figueirense as their main striker

Andrigo - after nearly 5 years of waiting since being labelled a golden boy, finally into the first team

Gustavo Scarpa

Look out for Leo Duarte & Felipe Vizeu (couple goals recently). Both impressed at the Sao Paulo Youth Cup, several others waiting for their chance too!

Vizeu interests me as he is a proper centre forward. Target man. Something Brazil lack. Leo Duarte is a commanding Centre back.

Gabigol - im still not sold, probably will end up leaving soon to likely rot at a European club

How good can Carlos Carvalho be???

anyway

Walace - europe beckons

Matheus Sales - tidy DM

Gustavo Scarpa

Who is Leo Duarte?

Who is Leo Duarte?

Not on the DB yet.

Flamengo captain Wallace demanded a transfer, stripped of his place in the side and given this season to Leo Duarte. Commanding CB, captained the Sao Paulo Cup winning side early this year.

It seems to me that the rating increases have been pretty generous, i.e ALLANO, Lima got a +2 for Cruzeiro despite Cruzeiro having had a really poor start and Allano only playing 56 minutes  :huh:

If that's the case now, I think there potentially could be some pretty big rises for people like JEFERSON, Carvalho and REIS, Matheus.

And it will be really interesting to see what Gabirel Jesus goes up to...I've predicted a +4 to 85.

It seems to me that the rating increases have been pretty generous, i.e ALLANO, Lima got a +2 for Cruzeiro despite Cruzeiro having had a really poor start and Allano only playing 56 minutes  :huh:

If that's the case now, I think there potentially could be some pretty big rises for people like JEFERSON, Carvalho and REIS, Matheus.

And it will be really interesting to see what Gabirel Jesus goes up to...I've predicted a +4 to 85.

Alot of these players, Elber is one of them, have been overdue from last season, much alike Dede dropping from 90 which was long past due.

I expect Gustavo Scarpa to rise to 84 - media is linking him with Benfica after he travelled to Italy to get an EU passport this week. Fluminense are allowing to to leave should a decent bid come in.

Also on the move is Rodrigo Dourado - heavily linked to Manchester United a while back - has been dogged by an injury this season. Internacional will let him leave if he impresses at the Rio Games.

Thiago Mendes due 85 for Sao Paulo

Ewandro likewise could go to 80.

I expect small rises for alot of the other players with another review at the end of the season

Right I know nothing about this guy I've just bid for him purely on speculation and paper talk. Leandrinho.. Is this guy good? Is he due a rating change? Is he worth buying? Thanks in advance if anyone can tell me about this guy.

Right I know nothing about this guy I've just bid for him purely on speculation and paper talk. Leandrinho.. Is this guy good? Is he due a rating change? Is he worth buying? Thanks in advance if anyone can tell me about this guy.

I read he was banned from playing due to a contract dispute no idea if he's playing again but he's worth a punt as he does look very good but so do a lot of youngsters at his age.

If your reading the speculation about him and it says 8 in 9 this season it must be the reserves or youth.

new Zenit coach Mircea Lucescu (legendary ex Shakthar Donetsk manager famed for bringing in Brazilians) has demanded Gustavo Scarpa as one of his first signings

Good rise for him today. I had to change a bid for him.

Players I've bought in my current GW:

Marques Giovanny 75

Matheus Jesus 75

Matheus Pereira 76

Soares Everton 76 - 82

Leo Duarte 77 - 

Santos Dodo 77

Douglas Augusto 78

Viera Clayson 78

Carvalho Leandrinho 78

Silva Walace 83 - 85

I've played SM for over 12 years, all of these players above are due an increase, it may not be a milestone change just at the minute but if you are looking to get a quick return then some of these players may be of use to you.

Players I've bought in my current GW:

Marques Giovanny 75

Matheus Jesus 75

Matheus Pereira 76

Soares Everton 76

Leo Duarte 77

Santos Dodo 77

Douglas Augusto 78

Viera Clayson 78

Carvalho Leandrinho 78

Silva Walace 85 - 83

I've played SM for over 12 years, all of these players above are due an increase, it may not be a milestone change just at the minute but if you are looking to get a quick return then some of these players may be of use to you.

A few of them have only just been added to database so unlikely to rise soon.