Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions Also, just for the record, here's my early draft of who I think are the best value-for-money players in Brazil right now if you are looking to make a quick buck.

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions Its definitely a gamble - not for Shakthar, but for Fred himself. Fred was becoming a super player in Brazil, but when you wave 15M in front of a club they wil

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions He's very good in the linkup play, both as the pivot and the one who starts the move - he's not rare to come further down to linkup and has a good passing abilit

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Hola ' date=' should i keep Cabral Rafael from Santos ? Will he rise in next change ?

Why he was not playing in the first two games for santos ?

And how about Zezinho ? , How much will Rafael Galhardo rise to ?

Thanks . ;D[/quote']

Yes.

Rested for the Libertadores semi-finals. Santos played a B team.

No, he won't rise.

Probably a small +2/3 rise.

Leandro has just taken Gremio by storm since joining the A team. 7 goals in 12 games in the state league' date=' he's been working well with Vicosa and their midfielders. They have confidence in him so he'll keep playing.

Oscar was brought in last year specifically for the 2011 Brasileirao. We've always known that he is special, it was just a question of time. Starter for Brazil's youth teams, now's finally his time. Playmaker extraordinaire.

Tiago Alves is another of the kids from Santos' academy. Very much in the same mold as Neymar, quick and slippery, will get you out of your seat. Probably won't play too much this year, but the kid has star written all over him.

[YOUTUBE']bmxhNancqAI[/YOUTUBE]

Posted a week ago.

I'm currently located in a quite competitive league and since the the majority of the members search the forums for the latest buys and what not i was hoping you could name me a few talents before the Brazilian rating changes begin to hype. Now i looked back and noticed the current flow was young talent but what i was wondering if you could name me some people who could rise into the high 80's or just get that 90? just so long as there under 29.

If Someone could fulfill this request then i would be extremely grateful :D