Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Lucas Fernando may get a +2 to 80. He's got just over 400 minutes to his name for the season so probably wont go higher this time around.

Dudu is a slightly harder one to call. He spent the season at Coritiba (who won the league by the way) and got a total of 1200 minutes playing time. He didn't however score at all and thats a little worrying as he plays in an attacking midfield role of the primarily. I can't say for sure how he performed there in all honesty' date=' but he got a good number of minutes for a league winning side so must have been doing something right.

I think he may get a jump to 80.

Both are keepers for me though.[/quote']

Dudu is a playmaker extraordinaire. He doesn't score goals, he sets them up. Well. Very well.

He might' date=' 1400 minutes and 9 goals isn't a bad return, but he's towards the upper end of the scale for the league so its possible he might drop 1.[/quote']

Was injured for a while as well. Keep that in mind.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions Also, just for the record, here's my early draft of who I think are the best value-for-money players in Brazil right now if you are looking to make a quick buck.

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions Its definitely a gamble - not for Shakthar, but for Fred himself. Fred was becoming a super player in Brazil, but when you wave 15M in front of a club they wil

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions He's very good in the linkup play, both as the pivot and the one who starts the move - he's not rare to come further down to linkup and has a good passing abilit

Dudu is a playmaker extraordinaire. He doesn't score goals' date=' he sets them up. Well. Very well.

Was injured for a while as well. Keep that in mind.[/quote']

Dudu is on my list of "Ones to watch". Actually, i think he's on a lot of peoples....

Regarding Barbosa, will do, cheers.

How about increases for:-

Eliton Deola (Palmeiras) 1939 minutes?

Matos Anderson (Ceara) 2715 minutes?

Somalia (Botafogo) 2406 minutes?

Cheers :)

Deola is in for a decent rise, 80 - 83/84 I’d guess. Palmeiras have five keepers on the books at the minute but have split the duties between three of the five with Deola benefitting the most.

Anderson I think will get a decent rise as well, +2 or more likely +3 to 86.

Somalia I think will get the same, at least +3. Less minutes than Anderson overall but his team finished higher. 83 - 86

"Deola is in for a decent rise, 80 - 83/84 I’d guess. Palmeiras have five keepers on the books at the minute but have split the duties between three of the five with Deola benefitting the most.

Somalia I think will get the same, at least +3. Less minutes than Anderson overall but his team finished higher. 83 - 86"

Thanks for this Alucard confirms my predictions, Cheers again :)

"Deola is in for a decent rise' date=' 80 - 83/84 I’d guess. Palmeiras have five keepers on the books at the minute but have split the duties between three of the five with Deola benefitting the most.

Somalia I think will get the same, at least +3. Less minutes than Anderson overall but his team finished higher. 83 - 86"[/i']

Thanks for this Alucard confirms my predictions, Cheers again :)

No problem at all.

Ok' date=' thanks Alucard ,so here's another - [b']Winston Lee [/b]getting game time in goal for Vitoria (771mins), worth 75 to 80?

Yeah thats probably about right. He may have got a slightly higher increase but the teams league finish will scupper any more than +5 I'd think.