Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions Also, just for the record, here's my early draft of who I think are the best value-for-money players in Brazil right now if you are looking to make a quick buck.

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions Its definitely a gamble - not for Shakthar, but for Fred himself. Fred was becoming a super player in Brazil, but when you wave 15M in front of a club they wil

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions He's very good in the linkup play, both as the pivot and the one who starts the move - he's not rare to come further down to linkup and has a good passing abilit

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Hi all, can somebody tell me about Dario Conca. Will he rise to level 90?

After the Argentinean reviewing i am assuming that now it's the time for Brazil. Can somebody make a database like in the past showing who will have an increase or decrease in rating with young prospects players also as i don't intend so much in Brazilian football.

Thanks for your help i really appreciate :)

Hi all' date=' can somebody tell me about Dario Conca. Will he rise to level 90?

After the Argentinean reviewing i am assuming that now it's the time for Brazil. Can somebody make a database like in the past showing who will have an increase or decrease in rating with young prospects players also as i don't intend so much in Brazilian football.

Thanks for your help i really appreciate :)[/quote']

LOL, news of today: http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/931862/guangzhou-smash-chinese-transfer-record-to-sign-fluminense's-conca?cc=5739

How is Emboaba Oscar progressing this season? Is he a certain buy and what could his rating be in the near future?

He's doing really' date=' really well and should be one of the best risers to look forward to in the next Brazilian review. He's scored four times already this season and is the one pulling the strings for Inter. Keep it up, which he should do as he certainly has the ability, and he'll be in for a big rise.

This was written about him on the previous page:

Speaking on that tournement - Oscar is playing out of his mind in Inter this year.. everything worked as plan for them giving him the keys to the team, he's really making huge strides in each game becoming a star player.

I wonder how he'll come to the U-20 side after this massive upgrade since the Sudamericano one... the confidence in his ability will do wonders for him in that team and will make Lucas and Neymar being absent a bit less felt.. can't wait to see him and Coutinho over there, who has lots of question marks over his head and this is his chance to proove a point and get his career back on the right track.

Hi I was wondering could anyone tell me if I should keep or sell these players:

DIEGUINHO, Santos

DIOGO, Bittencourt

MAX, Elias

RAUL, Guilherme

NEUTON, Piccoli

ZEZINHO, Santos

MANTEIGA, Santos

PATRICK, Camilo

VIÇOSA, Júnior

Sorry about the hassle but any help would be appreciated. Also could anyone recommend any players who are under 21 I could buy, who are not as well known as Neymar, Lucas, Leandro Damiao and Casemiro as I am in a setup were I can only buy Brazilian players under the age of 21.

Thanks in advance :)

DIEGUINHO' date=' Santos

DIOGO, Bittencourt

MAX, Elias

RAUL, Guilherme

[b']NEUTON, Piccoli[/b]

ZEZINHO, Santos

MANTEIGA, Santos

PATRICK, Camilo

VIÇOSA, Júnior

Sorry about the hassle but any help would be appreciated. Also could anyone recommend any players who are under 21 I could buy, who are not as well known as Neymar, Lucas, Leandro Damiao and Casemiro as I am in a setup were I can only buy Brazilian players under the age of 21.

Thanks in advance :)

Definitely keep the ones in bold, also try and get bruno UVINI luiz EDUARDO emboaba OSCAR wellington NEM.

DIEGUINHO' date=' Santos

DIOGO, Bittencourt

MAX, Elias

RAUL, Guilherme

NEUTON, Piccoli

ZEZINHO, Santos

MANTEIGA, Santos

PATRICK, Camilo

VIÇOSA, Júnior

Thanks in advance :)[/quote']

camilo PATRICK is worth keeping too. getting game time at palmeiras (now known as PATRIK) & VICOSA

take a look at Aleks & araujo HEBER

Re: Riferimento: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

What do you think about Elkeson (Botafogo)' date=' Bernardo (Vasco da Gama) and Neuton (Gremio)?

Thanks in advance. ;)[/quote']

Insider is the man with all the answers, but he talked about Elkeson last season being one to watch. he was with Vitoria last season who went down but he was a shining light. 30 starts and 6 goals. Has moved to botafogo and gone into the first 11 and is being quite productive so far, 4 goals in 6 games.

Bernardo:

to quote insider

"Bernardo has earned comparisons to former Sport Recife and Vasco de Gama star Juninho Pernambucano, currently in France with Lyon, because of his wizardry from set pieces, specifically free kicks"

only 3 starts, but 4 goals. havent looked into any match reports but those goals could well have been from his set pieces. keep an eye on him. Insider rates him highly in his thread (below)

Neuton:

quietly waiting for his chance and seems to have it this season, 6 starts and thats competing with fellow prospect Mario Fernandes & Saimon.

try the search to get your info, il link you these but try it next time..

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=52590&highlight=elkeson

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=39206&highlight=bernardo

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=63705&highlight=neuton

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Insider is the man with all the answers' date=' but he talked about Elkeson last season being one to watch. he was with Vitoria last season who went down but he was a shining light. 30 starts and 6 goals. Has moved to botafogo and gone into the first 11 and is being quite productive so far, 4 goals in 6 games.

Bernardo:

to quote insider

"Bernardo has earned comparisons to former Sport Recife and Vasco de Gama star Juninho Pernambucano, currently in France with Lyon, because of his wizardry from set pieces, specifically free kicks"

only 3 starts, but 4 goals. havent looked into any match reports but those goals could well have been from his set pieces. keep an eye on him. Insider rates him highly in his thread (below)

Neuton:

quietly waiting for his chance and seems to have it this season, 6 starts and thats competing with fellow prospect Mario Fernandes & Saimon.

try the search to get your info, il link you these but try it next time..

[url']http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=52590&highlight=elkeson[/url]

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=39206&highlight=bernardo

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=63705&highlight=neuton

Ok, many thanks. ;)

Anyway Marçal Welder (Corinthians) could be another good prospect: he has just been added to the DB.

''Jhuunino Pernambucaaanoo''

Absolute legend, scored a freekick from about 40 yards, not one of his best, but the fact that he was taking it, is enough of a reason to make any keeper in the world tremble, not enough though as Corinthians end up winning to take them top.

Flamengo win 1-0 against Sao Paulo, so another defeat for them after their 5-0 hammering by Corinthians. Not surprised to see both Uvini and Eduardo dropped from the starting 11. Negueba looks a reeal prospect for Falmengo, played a crucial part in the winning goal, don't see how he's listed as an DM/AM, he's an out and out winger.

Another goal for Internacional starlet Oscar, scuffed two good opportunities in the first half, but made up for it with a brilliant finish in the second half to earn his side all three points against Atletico PR.

who would you recommend as the best players in brazil that you know will rise . please give me a few players as i do not watch any of the brazilian league' date=' much appreciated[/quote']

Luiz Eduardo, Bruno Uvini, Marcal Welder, Negebue Guilherme, Emboaba Oscar.

Riferimento: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

who would you recommend as the best players in brazil that you know will rise . please give me a few players as i do not watch any of the brazilian league' date=' much appreciated[/quote']
Luiz Eduardo' date=' Bruno Uvini, Marcal Welder, Negebue Guilherme, Emboaba Oscar.[/quote']

Lucas and Casemiro too, of course. ;)

out of interest what's the rating cap for players based in Brazil?

Each Club has its own cap But possily Miranda at Sao Paulo is top with 90. Can't off the top of my head think of another one with 90?

There are such as Ronaldinho at 92 I think but he will decline slowly from his Italian ratings, to the natural cap for Flamengo of maybe 88-89.