Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions Also, just for the record, here's my early draft of who I think are the best value-for-money players in Brazil right now if you are looking to make a quick buck.

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions Its definitely a gamble - not for Shakthar, but for Fred himself. Fred was becoming a super player in Brazil, but when you wave 15M in front of a club they wil

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions He's very good in the linkup play, both as the pivot and the one who starts the move - he's not rare to come further down to linkup and has a good passing abilit

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

No one can tell u with any assurity. SM will do it when it suits them. It could be as quick as 2weeks away but I doubt it.

Only facts I can offer you George25 is... last 2 Brazil ratings were 1st week Feb 11 & before that 1st week Sept 2010. Might be misleading but facts nevertheless ... Hope it helps :)

Negueba Guilherme

Diego Mauricio

Rafael Galhardo

(All from Flamengo)

Worth keeping?

thanks

Negueba Guilherme-Worth keeping. Played very well against São Paulo, but isn't a starter

Diego Mauricio- Isn't a starter but is worth keeping. He is Deivid's substitute.

Rafael Galhardo- Same thing of Diego

Thanks my friend

What rise you believe Casemiro' date='Damiao,Lucas will get?

I believe these are the most great youth right now....[b']do you know any other?[/b]

If you want to stay in Brazil, then definitely buy Ciro, of Fluminense. Fantastic player.

Luiz Danilo - how good he is? Will he raise (how much) next rating change?

I've got quite good offer for him and wondering if i should keep him (i've many other young prospects too)

Answers below.

About Danilo. With Brazil and Santos playing a run and gun game' date=' he's often stuck in the midfield or running up and down, so unable to show just how good he is defensively. I remember last season when he was still at America, he was quite dominant defensively, marauding up a lot less often (despite still being dominant when he did go up). I think it's all about how the system uses him, as he is, IMO, one of the most adaptable players in Brazil.[/quote']

Also.

About him moving though' date=' don't see why not, he's a fantastic prospect, and a bit of tuning to his game will make him one of the finest attacking RB's in the world, and he needs to move to develop his game, so i don't think him moving to europe will hinder his progress, a young player like him can have all the experience they need, but if they move to europe and end up keeping the bench warm, then they would've been better of back home, it's vital for Danilo, that if he moves, he's almost guaranteed a starting spot.[/quote']

Next time use the Search Tool in the thread. The discussion above is only two pages behind.

Hi Insider,

Was wondering if you could help me decide who to sign out of these for the long-term:

CBs

Lucas Zen 20 75 CB/DM

Souza Welinton 22 84 CB

Tormen Saimon 20 75 CB

Luiz Eduardo 18 75 CB

RBs

Conserva Fagner 22 84 RB/RM

Marcal Welder 20 75 RB/RM

I've used stats to single out these guys so far this season, just wanting some better knowledge of the players and whos long-term prospects are better. Cheers for any help given beforehand.

Hi Insider' date='

Was wondering if you could help me decide who to sign out of these for the long-term:

CBs

Lucas Zen 20 75 CB/DM

Souza Welinton 22 84 CB

Tormen Saimon 20 75 CB

Luiz Eduardo 18 75 CB

RBs

Conserva Fagner 22 84 RB/RM

Marcal Welder 20 75 RB/RM

I've used stats to single out these guys so far this season, just wanting some better knowledge of the players and whos long-term prospects are better. Cheers for any help given beforehand.[/quote']

craig, i snapped up zen, welinton & welder in our GW, but zen is supposed to be a class act. welinton is just a solid first teamer, but FLA just signed alex silva back from germany so will have competition. welder came in under the radar havent heard much about him but playing. fagner again, getting games & slowly progressing, and finally saimon & eduardo, well saimon was supposed to be a bigger deal than neuton but he has come on alot and pretty much got a move to italy, udinese i think, but could have a ready replacement in saimon. i think he is well respected as he made the sudamericano champs squad and i think he is in the u20 squad too so keep and eye on him. luiz eduardo again under the radar, seems to have overtaken bruno uvini in the order for next promising CB, but he seems to have been dropped after SAO were humbled 5-0 by corinth and 2-0 by botafogo. uvini made u20 squad, no place for Luiz Eduardo.

i guess insider and ravekeeper(new forumer knows abit about brazil) would give ya the best answer though

Please can somebody do a list of clubs and their players who will rise and by howmuch.

Your help is much apreciated as i do not intend so much of brazilian football

What about:

NEM Wellington AM/LM 19 75

OSCAR Emboaba AM/WING 19 78

Marcal Welder RB/RM 20 75

For those looking for higher rated risers (perhaps less competition), check out the following:

Souza WELINTON - Flamengo - 84-->85/86

Júnior PAULINHO - Corinthians - 82-->84/85

Michel LUAN - Palmeiras (At Toulouse in SM database) - 83-->85

Just my quick, rough predictions.

Respuesta: Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

For those looking for higher rated risers (perhaps less competition)' date=' check out the following:

Just my quick, rough predictions.[/quote']

Michel LUAN was on a loan at Palmeiras, but he has already went back to Touluse, that's the reason he is that team in DB ;)

For those looking for higher rated risers (perhaps less competition)' date=' check out the following:

Just my quick, rough predictions.[/quote']

Just a quick word on Welinton - Flamengo have just signed Alex Silva from Hamburg and will surely come in as a starter. Whether or not he'll be taking Welinton's place is unknown to me, but I'd certainly keep an eye on that situation. Paulinho will be a very good riser though, possibly even to 86 in my opinion.

I don't know exactly' date=' maybe he didn't go back yet but he's going to do it in this Summer to prepare the season with Toulouse[/quote']

He played on July 10, 2011 for Palmeiras, which is the team's most recent official game.

I'm assuming he'll get his rise before his loan is terminated.

Just a quick word on Welinton - Flamengo have just signed Alex Silva from Hamburg and will surely come in as a starter. Whether or not he'll be taking Welinton's place is unknown to me' date=' but I'd certainly keep an eye on that situation. Paulinho will be a very good riser though, possibly even to 86 in my opinion.[/quote']

Thanks for the information :). Not sure though +4 is quite yet in the cards for Paulinho, considering most of the Serie A is yet to be played