Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

No' date=' Serie A with America MG. Played every minute exept when sent off and following suspension. Not really one with promise (29 years old) but he'll rise from 73 that's for sure.[/quote']

Maybe your talking about Farias DUDU? If so he is a 78

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions Also, just for the record, here's my early draft of who I think are the best value-for-money players in Brazil right now if you are looking to make a quick buck.

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions Its definitely a gamble - not for Shakthar, but for Fred himself. Fred was becoming a super player in Brazil, but when you wave 15M in front of a club they wil

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions He's very good in the linkup play, both as the pivot and the one who starts the move - he's not rare to come further down to linkup and has a good passing abilit

No' date=' Serie A with America MG. Played every minute exept when sent off and following suspension. Not really one with promise (29 years old) but he'll rise from 73 that's for sure.[/quote']

I made the same mistake. 73 rated Dudu Araxa plays for America Futebol Club (RN) and is 24 years old. Now, I don't know what division they're in, but Transfermrkt doesn't list it so they are at least in the third tier or below.

As said above, it's 29 year old 78 rated Farias Dudu who plays with America (MG) and has played all those minutes. Easy mistake to make, I placed a bid for Araxa in a setup where money is very tight thinking I'd found a cheap gem, I only discovered my mistake after the bid had been accepted which just left me time to cancel it.

I made the same mistake. 73 rated Dudu Araxa plays for America Futebol Club (RN) and is 24 years old. Now' date=' I don't know what division they're in, but Transfermrkt doesn't list it so they are at least in the third tier or below.

[/quote']

They are in Div 1.. 19th placed.. the Do B of Dudu Araxa is wrong, he have 29yo...

They are in Div 1.. 19th placed.. the Do B of Dudu Araxa is wrong' date=' he have 29yo...[/quote']

No, that's América Mineiro (MG) who 78 rated Farias Dudu (not 73 rated Araxa) plays for.

The chap in question here, Dudu Araxa, plays for America Futebol Club (RN), who I see have just been confirmed as being down in Serie C above..;)

• 2 weeks later...

Flamengo - santos game was amazing' date=' neymars goal was unreal, infact that's an under statement, it's one of the best goals I've seen in my life.![/quote']

yea what a game here is all the goals from teh 5-4 win with a bonus extra 5-4 bonus french cup win threw in as well.

http://www.just-football.com/2011/07/a-tale-of-two-5-4s-lille-v-marseille-santos-v-flamengo-videos/

Flamengo - santos game was amazing' date=' neymars goal was unreal, infact that's an under statement, it's one of the best goals I've seen in my life.![/quote']

I was in awe when I saw that piece of skill Neymar did for one of his goals. I wished I had stayed up to watch that game as I was having trouble sleeping anyway.

I was in awe when I saw that piece of skill Neymar did for one of his goals. I wished I had stayed up to watch that game as I was having trouble sleeping anyway.

I could see why he was called the 'Brazillian Messi' after that! Though obviously not as good ;)

was a great game was incredible, the best game I've seen this year

Video here with the best moments:

(video is 17 minutes)

http://globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/times/flamengo/noticia/2011/07/luxa-elogia-virada-flamenguista-o-time-nao-se-desarrumou.html

Santos lost again at the weekend, to bottom of the table Paranese 3-2.

Time for them to cash in on Neymar/Ganso and get themselves sorted in defence. They might have 2 or 3 games in hand over the rest of the league but they're a mile away from the consistency they need.

I don't think so tbh.

Santos are really missing Adriano, Henrique and Danilo to help on the defensive midfield, and without them they're pretty forced to play gung-hu attacking style with practically no midfield to protect the defence as it did in the past bar Arouca who can't do everything on his own when he gets Ibson, Elano and Ganso as the only help.

Even still, the pitch yesterday was quite simply unplayable for Santos's style and players type, on any other normal pitch they trash Atletico PR in ease.

Once Henrique/Danilo/Adriano returns to that midfield and brings the stability back to Muricy and Santos they'll look like they did a few months ago.

Cause I mean, before Muricy came the defence looked like it is right now, he made no chances on the back 4 and midfield and suddenly they become one of the best defensive sides in the league.. missing another defensive minded hard worker in the midfield is the only thing that makes them look this bad on defence.

I don't think so tbh.

Santos are really missing Adriano' date=' Henrique and Danilo to help on the defensive midfield, and without them they're pretty forced to play gung-hu attacking style with practically no midfield to protect the defence as it did in the past bar Arouca who can't do everything on his own when he gets Ibson, Elano and Ganso as the only help.

Even still, the pitch yesterday was quite simply unplayable for Santos's style and players type, on any other normal pitch they trash Atletico PR in ease.

Once Henrique/Danilo/Adriano returns to that midfield and brings the stability back to Muricy and Santos they'll look like they did a few months ago.

Cause I mean, before Muricy came the defence looked like it is right now, he made no chances on the back 4 and midfield and suddenly they become one of the best defensive sides in the league.. missing another defensive minded hard worker in the midfield is the only thing that makes them look this bad on defence.[/quote']

adriano injured then? heard he was one to watch for this season.

henrique seemed like a coup, how did they get him from CRUZ? paid a bit for him?

and with Alex Sandro & Danilo off, will they spend on replacements or draft someone in?

Santos lost again at the weekend' date=' to bottom of the table Paranese 3-2.

Time for them to cash in on Neymar/Ganso and get themselves sorted in defence. They might have 2 or 3 games in hand over the rest of the league but they're a mile away from the consistency they need.[/quote']

Didnt they rest players at the start of the season because of the Copa Liberdatores?

And with Neymar and Ganso joining Brazil for the Copa America.

That would have a bad effect on most teams.

adriano injured then? heard he was one to watch for this season.

henrique seemed like a coup' date=' how did they get him from CRUZ? paid a bit for him?

and with Alex Sandro & Danilo off, will they spend on replacements or draft someone in?[/quote']

Yea m8 he's injured. he's a solid contributer to the team but nothing out of the ordinary really like say Arouca\Danilo for example in terms of prospects etc.. but Santos really doesn't have anyone who can play a 1st volante role(Arouca is more of a box to box 2nd volante type)

Henrique really is a great move imo, he cost a pretty penny but I think he'll be well worth it. he's injured aswell but should be back in a few weeks or maybe a month iirc. Santos also bought Ibson aswell to the midfield who I think is fantastic and loaned Alan Kardec from Benfica to boost the strikers situation, pretty good signings imo, both immidietly and longterm as atleast the first 2 are players that will stay for a while.

Doubt anymore major signings will be made aslong as no-one else leaves. Danilo stays untill atleast december by his contract so he will probably take the Rightback position(although my opinion on him as a rightback defensively is clear - he's not good at it), and maybe another CB will come but I think Durval and Dracena will continue.

Yea m8 he's injured. he's a solid contributer to the team but nothing out of the ordinary really like say Arouca\Danilo for example in terms of prospects etc.. but Santos really doesn't have anyone who can play a 1st volante role(Arouca is more of a box to box 2nd volante type)

Henrique really is a great move imo' date=' he cost quite a bit too and I think he'll be well worth it.. he's injured aswell but should be back in a few weeks or maybe a month iirc... Santos bought Ibson aswell to the midfield and loaned Alan Kardec from Benfica to boost the strikers situation, pretty good signings imo, both immidietly and longterm as atleast the first 2 are players that will stay for a while.

Doubt anymore major signings will be made aslong as no-one else leaves. Danilo stays untill atleast december by his contract so he will probably take the Rightback position(although my opinion on him as a rightback defensively is clear - he's not good at it), and maybe another CB will come but I think Durval and Dracena will continue.[/quote']

ahh nice stuff. how is the league shaping up? any club overachieving so far in your eyes? any players shining that you didnt expect?

i had my eye on Oscar at the turn of the year and he aint let me down so far. And Wellington at Sao Paulo was another i wanted to do well and now seems to be a first choice before heading to the U20 WC..