Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions Also, just for the record, here's my early draft of who I think are the best value-for-money players in Brazil right now if you are looking to make a quick buck.

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions Its definitely a gamble - not for Shakthar, but for Fred himself. Fred was becoming a super player in Brazil, but when you wave 15M in front of a club they wil

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions He's very good in the linkup play, both as the pivot and the one who starts the move - he's not rare to come further down to linkup and has a good passing abilit

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Question: How on earth has Farias Willian (551 Serie A mins, 1142 Paranaense mins) only rose to 77 while Bartolomeu Geraldo (228 Serie A mins, 194 Paranaense mins) rose to 78? Both players play for Coritiba. Is there something I'm missing? Cause I can't see SM's reasoning for this at all. :confused:

Question: How on earth has Farias Willian (551 Serie A mins' date=' 1142 Paranaense mins) only rose to 77 while Bartolomeu Geraldo (228 Serie A mins, 194 Paranaense mins) rose to 78? Both players play for Coritiba. Is there something I'm missing? Cause I can't see SM's reasoning for this at all. :confused:[/quote']

have u sent a bug ticket?

Question: How on earth has Farias Willian (551 Serie A mins' date=' 1142 Paranaense mins) only rose to 77 while Bartolomeu Geraldo (228 Serie A mins, 194 Paranaense mins) rose to 78? Both players play for Coritiba. Is there something I'm missing? Cause I can't see SM's reasoning for this at all. :confused:[/quote']

It could be because he's an Angolan international, although I can only find evidence of him making one appearance since he was last reviewed. Doesn't seem enough to warrant a bigger rise than Willian...

Wondered if anyone had an opinion on Britos Renan's drop 87 to 86?

I don't get to see the games but stat-wise i thought he'd played pretty much every game for Internacional last season and had thought he might have had a shot at rising to 88 :o

Did he have a few horror matches or something?

Wondered if anyone had an opinion on Britos Renan's drop 87 to 86?

I don't get to see the games but stat-wise i thought he'd played pretty much every game for Internacional last season and had thought he might have had a shot at rising to 88 :o

Did he have a few horror matches or something?

dunno really, same with FRED he has kick started his career again and still in the NT but got a -1....as for Renan,he has hardly had a look in this season , in both serie a & the gaucho..Lauro had the gloves in the gaucho & copa lib but only has 1 game in serie a this season...i guess its because he aint out and out first choice in the sticks..

Didnt they rest players at the start of the season because of the Copa Liberdatores?

And with Neymar and Ganso joining Brazil for the Copa America.

That would have a bad effect on most teams.

Yeah, they rested most of their players in the league but the fact remains that their inability to keep the opposition from scoring is a major weakness.

Yes, they won the Libertadores (and did so conceeding relatively few goals) but they struggle season-in-season-out with defence in the league. If they want to be the best team in Brazil then they need to sell one of their prize assets and invest.

They're 18th at the moment with the 3rd worst goals per game defensive record, finished 8th last season shipping 33% more goals than the winners, 12th before that with a terrible defensive record, 15th in 2008... etc etc.

After reading and buying carefully, I can make good profits on the following players. But...Should I be thinking of keeping them for future rises or even having players rated 90+? Should I sell and take the profit?

Aparecido Wellington

Carlos Casemiro

Siqueira Willian

Emboaba Oscar

Souza Welinton

thank you...

After reading and buying carefully' date=' I can make good profits on the following players. But...Should I be thinking of keeping them for future rises or even having players rated 90+? Should I sell and take the profit?

Aparecido Wellington

Carlos Casemiro

Siqueira Willian

Emboaba Oscar

Souza Welinton

thank you...[/quote']

Oscar is one to keep, so is Wellington. Casemiro might move abroad and not do anything but until he does id keep him too. They are all in the 90+ bracket. If your in a non competitive setup, sell and rebuy later.

Welinton & Willian can go. Might get +1 in next review (Feb time)

Oscar is one to keep' date=' so is Wellington. Casemiro might move abroad and not do anything but until he does id keep him too. They are all in the 90+ bracket. If your in a non competitive setup, sell and rebuy later.

Welinton & Willian can go. Might get +1 in next review (Feb time)[/quote']

Thank you very much: that helps a lot.

Bruno Cortes has been really playing some great football at LB for Botafogo. That dude is just so fast and full of energy. if he keeps up his good performence so far to the end of the season he can be on the running for LB of the year no doubt, maybe some European sides come sniffing around.

• 4 weeks later...

Good to see Bruno Cortes getting the recognition he deserves.

Said it before, he's been playing as the best LB in the league and should take Andre Santos spot imo too as Marcelo's backup.

Calling Fred over Borges, and Cicero over Elkeson is quite simply ridicoules. I cannot think of a single sane reason not to give Borges and Elkeson the callup for the Roca Cup.

And just the thought of Renato Abreu wearing the NT shirt makes me sick.:mad:

Good to see Bruno Cortes getting the recognition he deserves.

Said it before' date=' he's been playing as the best LB in the league and should take Andre Santos spot imo too as Marcelo's backup.

Calling Fred over Borges, and Cicero over Elkeson is quite simply ridicoules. I cannot think of a single sane reason not to give Borges and Elkeson the callup for the Roca Cup.

And just the thought of Renato Abreu wearing the NT shirt makes me sick.:mad:[/quote']

Agreed on all counts. Delighted to see Paulinho and Mario getting the callups as wel!

Agreed on all counts. Delighted to see Paulinho and Mario getting the callups as wel!

Completely agree. I forgot to mention Paulinho (Mario too, but I think Mariano should have been called - atleast over Danilo, but you know my opinion of Danilo as RB :D Mariano at RB and Danilo over Renato Abreu along with the other changes would be my list)

But Paulinho is really making the most out of his chance this year.. I liked him when I saw him last year when he rightfully couldn't crack into the rotation with that Corinthians midfield - but this year he's been outstanding really in that midfield, really glad for him.

Btw m8 I wanted to ask you before but forgot - Whats your take on Jean Chera?(assuming you watched him playing)

He didn't get into the NT youth setups which isn't always pure football choise so I donno, but then he couldn't cement a spot in the U-17 at Santos aswell which was very suprising - on paper it looks this kid just isn't good enough as the hype suggests.

But then again - Genoa is now giving him a 400k/y salary which I guess is not based on that youtube clip of him as a 6 year old, so the whole situation really baffels me, would love to hear your take on it all.

Also I know Gabriel is touted is the real next big thing in Santos's youth - you think his soon-to-happen emergence had any affect on this from Santos's part?

• 2 weeks later...

Btw Insider, are you following how Roberto Firmino's doing in Germany? that was a fantastic catch by you on this kid, forgot to compliment u on it.

This kid is beasting the Bundesliga this season, and also last season when he was given time to play near the end he just doesn't stop scoring and assiting making plays.

I might be way off, but I see quite a bit of Rivaldo in this kid. with the ability to play as a 2nd striker while being a true 10 with a creative '10' footballing brain, and also how he's so deceptively quick when he actually trys to turn it on and run.

Not that i'm saying he is Rivaldo cause he isn't ofc, but he has some of the same qualities doesn't he? maybe more of a passer though.

Anyways that kid is definetaly going places, simply amazing talent.. one of the best players in the Bundesliga this season without a doubt.

Too bad he wasn't given permission to be in the U-20 world cup, he'd start over Coutinho easily and do a better job then him too.