Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions Also, just for the record, here's my early draft of who I think are the best value-for-money players in Brazil right now if you are looking to make a quick buck.

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions Its definitely a gamble - not for Shakthar, but for Fred himself. Fred was becoming a super player in Brazil, but when you wave 15M in front of a club they wil

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions He's very good in the linkup play, both as the pivot and the one who starts the move - he's not rare to come further down to linkup and has a good passing abilit

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

any rise for the following

ferreira mariano

vanderlei jean

jucilie

vander luiz

wellington gum

will elias now be rated with the spanish ratings after his move?

cheers

Vanderlei Jean has a good number of minutes this season' date=' likely +1. 86-87

Jucilei will stay at 88 i think. Lots of game time but he's nearing the league ceiling so unless he's been outstanding this season (and i'm not sure that he has) he won't go much higher.

Luiz Vander - Not so sure, haven't really looked at Serie B so much. If he's getting game time he may be due a small rise as the starting average of the team is around 84.

Gum i think will get a rise. He had the thrid highest game time for a title winning side, may get a +2. 87 - 88/89.

Hey, how abt Diego Renan and Mario Fernandes?

Diego Renan may get a +1. 87 - 88. He's a keeper as well.

Mario Fernadez, while being one of personal favorites has had a bad season. His team have finished dead last and i cant see him getting a rise despite him being a regular in the side.

Any word on a rise for Murara Neto? He's now with Fiorentina but should surely qualify for a rise' date=' having just left Brazil a week or so ago.[/quote']

Hard to say i'm afraid. In the past players that have moved have not been reviewed. There was a player that missed the rating changes on multiple occasion by moving leagues (can't for the life of me think of his name, Brazilian forward). Not sure if this has changed with the way the leagues are now reviewed though....

Re: Respuesta: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Jucilei can riser 90?

I think not' date=' will stay likely, not a 90 material atm.

What about Rafael Toloi? He had stayed at 86 for almost a year now... what happened to him?

I think he's still bright talent despite of up and down of his club, Goias. In one side Goias got relegated but also can managed to the final of Copa Sudamericana, maybe you need to patient, I'm sure he will move to the atleast Brazilian Serie A side :)

Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

and...should i buy him(jucilei)?

Not sure about it, I just watch him in 3 or 4 games and he do OK but not special, remember Brazilian is very unpredictable in terms of future(just remember the like of Digao).

My advice maybe try to get another player if you can, or waiting other member who has better experience of Brazilian football to give other opinion :)

Has Luiz Vander not moved to Flamengo now' date=' or have I got the wrong guy?[/quote']

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=79031&highlight=vander

Yep. Not sure Alurcard caught on. But he has 1 goal in the Carioca (1 game) and 1 goal from the exhibitions too (2 games, the other was a 0-0).

He's an amazing player. Reason he's rated so low is because I requested that when I got him added.

Hint: You are missing something ;)
Has Luiz Vander not moved to Flamengo now' date=' or have I got the wrong guy?[/quote']
http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=79031&highlight=vander

Yep. Not sure Alurcard caught on. But he has 1 goal in the Carioca (1 game) and 1 goal from the exhibitions too (2 games' date=' the other was a 0-0).

He's an amazing player. Reason he's rated so low is because I requested that when I got him added.[/quote']

Ah..... Sorry guys, missed that one. I've mainly used stats sites and reports on players to base my predictions so I've missed a few that have made moves. Also, its sometimes hard for me to comment on individual players unless I've watched them consistently (none of which were Serie B).

Note my disclaimer on the first page though. Insider is the real expert on anything Brazilian, i'm just helping out while he's been otherwise engaged, so if there's anything you really want to know he's still the man to ask....

guys who will be the main risers in brazil hard to find ill rep ye for the help ye give

First page maybe mate..... :confused:

Vander..... maybe + 2/3/4. Long term keeper though from what Insider has said, and i'd take his advice if i were you....

Gonçalves JONAS 87- 88/89 FWD 26

Neymar 88 – 88/89 FWD 18

Bruno César 84-86/87 AM/Wing 22

S. Abreu 86 – 87 CF 34

Almeida ZE EDUARDO 80 – 83 + AM/Fwd 23

Freitas Kléber 88 – 88/89 Fwd 27

Rafael Moura 83 – 85? CF

Eron 75- 80/81 LB/LM 18

Rodrigues Lucas 75-85 am/wing 18

Carlos CASEMIRO 78 – 82 DM 18

Alan PATRICK 75 – 80 AM 19

Victor GIULIANO 87 – 88/89 wing/am 20

Mattos Filho MARQUINHO 84-86 LM/CM 24

Andrade CARLINHOS 83- 85/86 LB/LM 23

Leandro Euzébio 87-88 CB 29

Antunes DIOGO 85 – 86/87 DM/RB 21

Fernando SILVA (Fernando Bob) 78 -82/83 23

Júnior PAULINHO 80 -82/83/84 DM 22

Neuton 78-80/81 CB/LB 20

Vílson 82-84 CB 22

Messias MANOEL 85 – 87/88 CB 20

Grando CHICO 85 – 87/88 DM/CB

Willian Deivid 77- 80/81/82 DM 21

Jesus Vitor 76 -80/81 DM 23

Corrêa CAIO 80-82/83 FWD/WING 20

Leandro Damião 78 – 82/83 CF 21

Cabral Rafael 82 – 86 GK 20

Luiz Danilo 80 – 84/85 RB/RM 19

Gabriel Silva 78 – 82 LB/LM 19

Tinga 80 - 84 dm/cm 20

Silva Vinícius 78 – 80/81 FWD 17

Vital Dedé 83 -85/86 CB 22

Elias Max 75 – 78

Conserva Fagner 83 -85/86 RB/RM 21

Renan Ribeiro 78 – 81/82 GK 20

Marcelo Lomba 82 – 86 GK 24

Welinton 82 – 83/84 CB 21

Diego Maurício 80- 83/84 CF 19

Soares Renan 82-85/86 GK 20

Cabral Patric 83 -86 RB 21 (At Benfica but on loan at Avai last season and Atletico Mineiro this season)

Nascentes HENRIQUE 77 – 80 CF 19

Santos Adailton 76 – 79/80 Fwd 20

Valmir Lucas 80 – 83/84 CB 21

Lucas Gaucho 75 – 77

Alex Sandro 82 – 83/84

Lucas Fernando 80 – 82

Dudu 75 – 80

Eliton Deola 80 – 83/84

Matos Anderson 83 – 86/85

Somalia 83 – 86/85

Winston Lee 75 - 80

From the little Brazilian football that I get to watch (couple of matches a week), the boys in bold are the ones that I would be keeping, if I had them all. That's a whole squad of 22!

Players like Gabriel Silva and Somalia really capture everything that's good about the Brazilian game for me.

The ones in red, I think are a more 'risky' keep, if you see what I mean. Alex Sandro still yet to build up a head of steam.

Very mixed form for him personally and for Goias. You'll have to give him at least another year
I think he's still bright talent despite of up and down of his club' date=' Goias. In one side Goias got relegated but also can managed to the final of Copa Sudamericana, maybe you need to patient, I'm sure he will move to the atleast Brazilian Serie A side :)[/quote']

Thanks for the comments... Btw, can I know whether Patric will get reviewed in this coming rating change because his real life club is Benfica?? :eek::rolleyes: