Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions Also, just for the record, here's my early draft of who I think are the best value-for-money players in Brazil right now if you are looking to make a quick buck.

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions Its definitely a gamble - not for Shakthar, but for Fred himself. Fred was becoming a super player in Brazil, but when you wave 15M in front of a club they wil

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions He's very good in the linkup play, both as the pivot and the one who starts the move - he's not rare to come further down to linkup and has a good passing abilit

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Clube_Nautico_Capibaribe_logo.png

Náutico

They finished the Serie B in 2nd place. Who to watch from them?

1. Kieza (80 rated): The player that is on loan from Cruzeiro was the top striker of the Serie B with 21 goals in 35 games that he played. Náutico is trying to renew his contract for him to stay, for at least, one more season.

2. Rogerio (78 rated): The 20 years old player, played on 36 games on Náutico (33 starts) and getting a total of 2695 minutes. Should get , at least, a +2 next changes.

3. Ronaldo Alves (78 rated): Another starter for this team, the player that is loaned from Internacional did well this season.

It depends specially if Eder Luis will continue at Vasco (he is on loan from Benfica) and' date=' if he doesn't stays, Allan will have more game time.[/quote']

Thanks for your help. Ill decide to buy him a bit nearer to the Brazil ratings to see how hes doing.

He will get playing time cause he's a utility man.

He plays anywhere on the pitch especiely in the right flank, both as fullback, midfield, or wing.

Said before, but I really like this kid. he's not a huge talent - but he's a very positive player that any team would love to have as a completing part to the squad.

Will be interesting to see how he develop though, in terms of position. cause this versatility is nice at first but could damage him eventualy.

I think from what I saw this kid should be a rightback in the longterm.. he doesn't stop running, he has a very good aggressive dribble, and he's pretty fast too especiely in the first few steps - but on the other hand isn't offensive enough to contribute in the forward spots.

Re: Riferimento: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

hello everybody

i need help

i'm sao paulo team manager

which players i should keep and which one sould i sell?

i will keep forever lucas moura' date=' casemiro and luzi eduardo

but how about the other team players???

thank you[/quote']

Keep Lucas, Casemiro, Luiz Eduardo, Bruno Uvini, Welington, Rodrigo Caio and Henrique. If you are interested, keep Rhodolfo also, that can move to Europe (Juventus was interested in him).

You should seel all the other players.

btw, do you think any of these will have chances to be starters next season( in the case of Felipe, move to a better club) and are them worth keeping? thanks in advance.

Gerley(Palmeiras)

Elivelton(Fluminense)

Felipe Amorim(Goias)

Sorry for another question.

I was wondering if buying Daniel (On loan at Avai from Inter' date=' rated 80). He played alot for them this season, but Avai are bottom of the table. Is there any chance of a rise, and could he be big in the future?[/quote']

Anyone have any advice? :)

when will be the next review of brazilian and argentinian league?

do you already know?

Probably February

Sorry for another question.

I was wondering if buying Daniel (On loan at Avai from Inter' date=' rated 80). He played alot for them this season, but Avai are bottom of the table. Is there any chance of a rise, and could he be big in the future?[/quote']

Dont think there is a chance of a rise, because Avai is already relegated. I have to say that i dont know much about him, but i dont think he is worth holding.

btw' date=' do you think any of these will have chances to be starters next season( in the case of Felipe, move to a better club) and are them worth keeping? thanks in advance.

Gerley(Palmeiras)

Elivelton(Fluminense)

Felipe Amorim(Goias)[/quote']

Gerley have great chances of being a starter next season. With Gabriel Silva moving to Udinese, he took his place at the LB and already played as a starter (and well) on the last Sunday against Sao Paulo. But another player can arrive to fight for his position in January. Anyways, he is the player with bigger chances of becoming a starter.

Erivelton also have good chances. He played the last games for Fluminense and he is good, but Euzebio and Gum are still very ahead of him. Keep him (or buy him) also.

About Felipe Amorim, he already is a starter in Goias, but nobody said of him moving to a bigger club.

Dont think there is a chance of a rise' date=' because Avai is already relegated. I have to say that i dont know much about him, but i dont think he is worth holding.[/quote']

ok, I wont buy him then, thaks :)

Trying to buy a 78-80 rated defender from the Brazil league, what do you think about Titi? Lots of games for Bahia, could he get a small rise from 80.

Or is there anyone better you or someone else could suggest

ok' date=' I wont buy him then, thaks :)

Trying to buy a 78-80 rated defender from the Brazil league, what do you think about Titi? Lots of games for Bahia, could he get a small rise from 80.

Or is there anyone better you or someone else could suggest[/quote']

Joao Felipe...

Paulo Miranda

What about welder' date=' marçal?

Will he rise?

thanks cheers :o[/quote']

There is a tool called "Search on this thread" where you can search about a topic you are interested in. If you use this, you will see that there is info about Welder some pages ago. But yes, he may have a small rise because of his minutes when Alessandro was injured. But he is not a starter anymore, so just keep him untill the brazillian changes.

Re: Riferimento: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

In your opinion is it worth buying Torres Guilherme from Portuguesa?? Does he hava chances to rise in the short term?? and' date=' if yes, how much can he grow both in the short and in the long term?? thank you[/quote']

For sure he is gonna rise in short term. He is 78 rated and is an absolutely starter for Portuguesa. See him getting, at least, a +2 next changes. Playing at Portuguesa he can reach 83 easily. But more ahead, i dont know, but he can be 84+ if he moves to a bigger team