Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions Also, just for the record, here's my early draft of who I think are the best value-for-money players in Brazil right now if you are looking to make a quick buck.

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions Its definitely a gamble - not for Shakthar, but for Fred himself. Fred was becoming a super player in Brazil, but when you wave 15M in front of a club they wil

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions He's very good in the linkup play, both as the pivot and the one who starts the move - he's not rare to come further down to linkup and has a good passing abilit

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

according to italian newspapers, topscorer of Nautico Almeida KIEZA is going to move to Palermo, as he twitted a couple of days ago. Has anyone seen him play? is he good? Miccoli performances aren't constant anymore, Hernandez is often injured and Pinilla never convinced me totally, so if Kieza is quite good I think he'll be able to carve out a space for him there...

according to italian newspapers' date=' topscorer of Nautico Almeida KIEZA is going to move to Palermo, as he twitted a couple of days ago. Has anyone seen him play? is he good? Miccoli performances aren't constant anymore, Hernandez is often injured and Pinilla never convinced me totally, so if Kieza is quite good I think he'll be able to carve out a space for him there...[/quote']

He was the Serie B top striker playing for Náutico. BUT before this, he played at Fluminense and Cruzeirio (Serie A) and did nothing. So i don't think he will be a good signing for Palermo, but maybe i am wrong. And i am not 100% sure that he is going to Palermo, because Náutico are still trying to buy him from Cruzeiro.

Are my predictions right?

NEYMAR' date=' +1

Ganso, =

Danilo, +1

Damiao, +1

Oscar, +3

Juan Jesus, +3

Lucas Rodrigues, +1

Casemiro, +1

Wellington Aparecido, +2[/quote']

Neymar 90 -> 90

Ganso 89 -> 89

Danilo 87 -> 88/87

Damião 87 -> 88

Oscar 83 -> 86

Juan 82 -> 85

Lucas 87 -> 88

Casemiro 86 -> 86/87

Wellington 83 -> 85/86

Neymar 90 -> 90

Ganso 89 -> 89

Danilo 87 -> 88/87

Damião 87 -> 88

Oscar 83 -> 86

Juan 82 -> 85

Lucas 87 -> 88

Casemiro 86 -> 86/87

Wellington 83 -> 85/86

I would personally give Neymar a slight possibility of a rise if Santos win the Club World Cup on Sunday. But still as u said he will probably stay (for now).

Who is more likely to be 1. a 90 player quickest and 2. the highest rated in the future' date=' Dede or Paulinho?[/quote']

1. I think Paulinho will become a 90 player first because he will go to Europe (Milan) before Dede and there he has more chances of reaching 90 than Dede reaching 90 in Vasco (that won't sell him so fast).

2. I can see Dede being highest rating in the future because he is a better player than Paulinho. He is fast, technical, strong and know how to defend very well. I don't see in Paulinho such a good player, but he does what he needs to do.

What rating will these players get in the next review:

Rodrigo Moledo (75)

Nem Wellington (75)

Ataide Elton (75)

Bruno Cortes (76)

Also regarding Cortes there are rumours that he will move to Napoli, when do you think the Brazilian league will be reviewed by Soccer Manager??

Thanks for the help

nicholas' date=' with the rating change coming up in brazil, what do you think if we make a list of good risers?[/quote']
Sure......
would be a good idea.. il help too.. do it by team or just a big list?

Guys' date=' if you want to do a full list of risers, send it over to me and i'll update the front page and link it to your names. [/font']

What rating will these players get in the next review:

Rodrigo Moledo (75)

Nem Wellington (75)

Ataide Elton (75)

Bruno Cortes (76)

Also regarding Cortes there are rumours that he will move to Napoli' date=' when do you think the Brazilian league will be reviewed by Soccer Manager??

Thanks for the help[/quote']

Hopefully reviewed Jan/Feb.

Rodrigo Moledo (75) - 82+

Nem Wellington (75) - 80 ish

Ataide Elton (75) - 80/82

Bruno Cortes (76) - 82/3

Guys what do you think about the news regarding Mario Fernandes to Real Madrid btw?

Under Mourinho this kid can really fulfill his full potential, which is imo be one of the best FBs in the world(CB too, but seems that ship has sailed I guess), if only he'll listen and work hard on what Mourinho tells him staying focused.

I do have to worry about him adjusting to a new eviorment and moving out of Brazil though, this kid seems to have a problem with that and it's gonna be a struggle early on I would assume.

Guys what do you think about the news regarding Mario Fernandes to Real Madrid btw?

Under Mourinho this kid can really fulfill his full potential' date=' which is imo be one of the best FBs in the world(CB too, but seems that ship has sailed I guess), if only he'll listen and work hard on what Mourinho tells him staying focused.

I do have to worry about him adjusting to a new eviorment and moving out of Brazil though, this kid seems to have a problem with that and it's gonna be a struggle early on I would assume.[/quote']

Which team is he with? I cannot find the player.

thanks