Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions Also, just for the record, here's my early draft of who I think are the best value-for-money players in Brazil right now if you are looking to make a quick buck.

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions Its definitely a gamble - not for Shakthar, but for Fred himself. Fred was becoming a super player in Brazil, but when you wave 15M in front of a club they wil

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions He's very good in the linkup play, both as the pivot and the one who starts the move - he's not rare to come further down to linkup and has a good passing abilit

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Roberto Andrade (75) at Gremio Prudente? I know they were relegated last season, but he still played 1548 minutes in Serie A for them, but will he still rise given that his team is now in Serie B, and will he still be able to reach the 80 that would be fair for the minutes?

Any chance of a Serie B thread?

I'm poor and I need players around <75 that can rise to 80+ :(

Sorry mate, i just don't have the time i'm afraid with work and other things. The Serie A thread was the scouting i'd done for myself that i posted to help others pick up some risers before the they rose.

I cant find Winston Lee on soccerway, how many minutes did he play and is he definately at Atletico Mineiro?

any rise for Bonfirm Dentinho?

Do Brasilian teams play in 2 leagues serie A and Mineiro 1?

according to soccerway Dudu played in serie B for cortiba and in Mineiro 1 for Cruzerio only 29 minutes for Cruzerio but 1192 minutes in Serie B will he still get a good rise?

im sooo confused :confused:

I think he will be reviewed at the next Portuguese League reviewed.

No. He was at Avai for 2010' date=' and now Atletico Mineiro for 2011. He'll be reviewed with Brazil.

Dodo Ribeiro (75). New player of Bahia on loan from Corinthians?

Will he Rise???

No.

Any chance of a Serie B thread?

I'm poor and I need players around <75 that can rise to 80+ :(

They rarely rise SB players.

I cant find Winston Lee on soccerway' date=' how many minutes did he play and is he definately at Atletico Mineiro?

any rise for Bonfirm Dentinho?

Do Brasilian teams play in 2 leagues serie A and Mineiro 1?

according to soccerway Dudu played in serie B for cortiba and in Mineiro 1 for Cruzerio only 29 minutes for Cruzerio but 1192 minutes in Serie B will he still get a good rise?

im sooo confused :confused:[/quote']

Lee would likely still be at Vitoria on SM.

As for your confusion, read this: http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?p=1002250&highlight=explained#post1002250 The Mineiro is one of the state leagues.

alot of numbers there. :o:p

Any chance you can bee a bit more precise?

Hard to say on that one to be honest' date=' Insider has said he's an outstanding talent and i'd tend to take his word for it, but he's been playing in Serie B so he not get the same rise he might have in Serie A. He could in reality get any of those numbers. If you can pick him up i would do.

so who has the brighter future? soares renan or rafael? thanks

EDIT Also whos 'Eron', rated 75?

I Like Renan myself....

Eron plays for Atlético Mineiro, a talented LB/LM. Extract below...

"If anyone paid attention to some of the defensive talents on display during the latest Brazilian Serie A campaign, one 18-year-old full-back was one of the stand out performers in his first year at senior level.

While Atletico Mineiro did not enjoy a season to remember, finishing in the 13th place after conceding a shocking 64 goals (11 less than relegated Guarani), Eron Santos Lourenco's performances in the left side of the Atletico defence were heartening.

Debuting in a goalless draw against Flamengo in August, the defender impressed coach Vanderlei Luxemburgo and was handed a run of games in the starting lineup, ahead of the more seasoned Leandro Silva.

Despite picking up some unnecessary bookings, four in number over the course of ten matches in the league, Eron looked jaunty in the rearguard and played with great vigor.

He combined speed and aggression in a way that made it difficult for more experienced opposition players to find a way around him, and injected a missing energy into Atletico's push to propel up the table.

Eron has formerly played for Brazil at junior levels."

Thats not my work by the way....

i think that rafael

Yeah maybe' date=' prefer Renan myself....

Garcia FELIPE GK 86

What do you predict of his rating?

Wont go up, thats for certain... Rafael is the man at Santos between the sticks...

What is everyone's views on Ganso i'm guessing he won't rise because of his injury but do you reckon he is going to be the real deal?..etc.

cheers :)

I think so yeah, i'm surprised he's not been linked with a move elsewhere yet, very surprised in fact, i though Chelsea might have been fishing in that area by now.... Maybe Spurs too. Anyway, i digress....

No rise due to injury, but he looks to be a real player.....

I like Rafael myself.

Also, Eron is a bit of the flavour of the week. Notice how Eron is getting all the love, Gabriel Silva is somewhere in the middle and Alex Sandro is getting a hate fest?

Well, Alex Sandro is starter for the national U20 team. GS is backup. Eron didn't even make the cut.

I take AS and GS before Eron EASILY. I'm afraid I disagree with Jon on that one. (Jon is the one you got your info from, right?)

I like Rafael myself.

Also' date=' Eron is a bit of the flavour of the week. Notice how Eron is getting all the love, Gabriel Silva is somewhere in the middle and Alex Sandro is getting a hate fest?

Well, Alex Sandro is starter for the national U20 team. GS is backup. Eron didn't even make the cut.

I take AS and GS before Eron EASILY. I'm afraid I disagree with Jon on that one. (Jon is the one you got your info from, right?)[/quote']

Funny enough, i quite like Gabriel Silva out of the three, Sandro, then Eron. That said, i do like all three...

That particular extract is from IM Scouting, but there's no name attached to it so i'm not sure who actually wrote it.

Lee would likely still be at Vitoria on SM.

so will Lee still be a good buy?

As for your confusion' date=' read this: [url']http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?p=1002250&highlight=explained#post1002250[/url] The Mineiro is one of the state leagues.

I cant go through 25 pages and on the first two pages and last two there was nothing about it there :(

i'm thinking of either Dentinho or Bruno Ceasar if they rise to play in my first team which one has better chances of a big rise?

I think Bruno Cesar 84 to 87/88

Dentinho 87 to 88 (maybe 89)

Do you agree?

Alan Patrick, Lorenco Eron, Rodrigues Dudu, Lucas Gaucho, Almeida Ze Eduardo, Winston Lee, Max Elias and Lucas Gaucho all look like good young risers which ones stand out the most I cant afford all (already have Lucas Rodrigues)

so will Lee still be a good buy?

I cant go through 25 pages and on the first two pages and last two there was nothing about it there :(

i'm thinking of either Dentinho or Bruno Ceasar if they rise to play in my first team which one has better chances of a big rise?

Do you agree?

Alan Patrick' date=' Lorenco Eron, Rodrigues Dudu, Lucas Gaucho, Almeida Ze Eduardo, Winston Lee, Max Elias and Lucas Gaucho all look like good young risers which ones stand out the most I cant afford all (already have Lucas Rodrigues)[/quote']

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=1002250&postcount=154

This is the page I linked to. Now, that's the post itself. If you can't find it, too bad.

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=1002250&postcount=154

This is the page I linked to. Now' date=' that's the post itself. If you can't find it, too bad.[/quote']

Thanks, great info I never knew Brazilian football was so complicated :eek:

Any thoughts on the rest of my post?...

Do you agree?

Alan Patrick, Lorenco Eron, Rodrigues Dudu, Lucas Gaucho, Almeida Ze Eduardo, Winston Lee, Max Elias and Lucas Gaucho all look like good young risers which ones stand out the most I cant afford all (already have Lucas Rodrigues)