Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Alurcard

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Which team is he with? I cannot find the player.

thanks

Mario Fernandes.

His name as listed' date=' he is there. He also refused a brazilian callup and has a few problems unfortunately.

HENRIQUE, Nascentes is a good prospect? is he going to rise?

Yes he's a prospect, did very well in the U-20 world cup, but the whole brazil team did. Got in the first team and became its top scorer after starting outside the first 11. He was also voted its best player.

You'll have to ask the brazil experts on how much he'll rise and his performance in the league though.

Mario Fernandes.

His name as listed' date=' he is there. He also refused a brazilian callup and has a few problems unfortunately.[/quote']

Obviously not enough problems to be unappealing for Real Madrid.

As this move might become realistic I would like to know a bit more about his potential for a club like Real Madrid. As Varane is simply outstanding but is hardly getting minutes I wonder what they will do with another talent? Okay, it seems to me that he plays RB and Real doesn't have as many RBs as CBs (only Ramos and Arbeloa, am I right?).

But: Does he have the potential to compete for the RB position or will he be someone they loan out?

I know this may be a bit long winded but i think he (Mario Fernandes) could end up being a frequent part of the first team and lineup by start of the 2012/13 season, this is how i see it. First, Albiol will leave in Jan for a shot at making the Euro team and i think Carvalho cant be considered a viable option at Madrid regularly anymore with his injuries and age in general so i more or less consider them to be gone from the team, regardless if Carvalho stays another season id consider him a 4th choice next year. This gives Varane the chance to get more minutes and experience considering the already impressive performances this year. So i think overall that's a positive for Madrid being able to give him more minutes and experience. Second i think after losing those players and seeing how well Sergio Ramos has deputized at CB this season he is clearly a far better CB than RB (similar to Maldini and Puyol who were both wide players but ultimately better CBs) So i think the new first choice pairing will be Ramos and Pepe and Varane as the #3. So that leaves Arbeloa as the only RB on the team and they bring in another young defender in Mario Fernandes to learn from a solid veteran in Arbeloa and a "young veteran" in Ramos. And because of Ramos' move to the center he very well could expect a solid number of minutes next season in the league and cups if he can put in a decent showing for himself early on.

Sorry if that was a bit much, as i was writing it got more detailed than i expected going into this post

Im considering bidding for Drenthe in a very competitive EC. I'm thinking of bidding Arouca straight swap. Would this be a wise move? Will Arouca rise?

Well, Arouca was playing much better at the beggining of the year, when there was a lot of european interest on him. Now, he isnt playing that good and he reached his peak playing for Santos. So i think it would be a fair swap.

Do you think that joining Sao Paulo was a wise move for Bruno Cortes?

better than botafogo...or coming to europe.he has only had a very short career so far, sao is a great club to develop around other top brazilian talent Lucas, Casemiro, Wellington....

Do you think that joining Sao Paulo was a wise move for Bruno Cortes?

He was linked with Napoli, moving so early to Europe could've affected his career in the wrong way by not getting regular playing time, Sao Paulo is a top club who will be challenging for the title next season.

How big a talent is Dede of Vasco? I've read a lot about him moving to Europe and being the next Lucio' date=' but does he really have the potential/ability to make it big in Europe?

Thanks in advance...[/quote']

He is a VERY good player. He is very fast, strong and knows how to defend (he stoped Neymar on the two games against Santos). He was already called to the NT and he is one of the 3 best brazilian defenders of the moment, with Thiago Silva and David Luiz. He have everything to do well in Europe.

How tight are SM with the Brazil ratings?

I bought the following players who are guarenteed +1' date=' but what are the chances of a + 2?

Borges Romulo 84

Humberlito Borges 86

Siqueira Willian 84[/quote']

Humberlito is quite old for a +2, although he would deserve it.

Siqueira transferred to Serbia

Archived