Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

Nicholas/Anyone' date=' how good is Leandro Moura?[/quote']

I dont see him as a good player. He only scored 1 goal in 22 games and he think he is better than what he really is. Next season he will not be a starter because Gremio bought Kleber and Marcelo Moreno for the front. He will get a rise next changes, but i really dont think he is a top player.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions Also, just for the record, here's my early draft of who I think are the best value-for-money players in Brazil right now if you are looking to make a quick buck.

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions Its definitely a gamble - not for Shakthar, but for Fred himself. Fred was becoming a super player in Brazil, but when you wave 15M in front of a club they wil

Re: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions He's very good in the linkup play, both as the pivot and the one who starts the move - he's not rare to come further down to linkup and has a good passing abilit

I dont see him as a good player. He only scored 1 goal in 22 games and he think he is better than what he really is. Next season he will not be a starter because Gremio bought Kleber and Marcelo Moreno for the front. He will get a rise next changes' date=' but i really dont think he is a top player.[/quote']

Ok thanks for your quick reply. :)

How is Júnior Cidinho' date=' I just know that he's 18 and plays Brazil U20 :P[/quote']

Once they eventually resume the changes, i'd expect him to get no more than +2 to be honest.

Is Roger Carvalho a good buy? I saw he is liked with some good european clubs. Will he rise from 78? :)

He should rise this time to around 81-82 (ouside chance of 83) i'd say. If your after risers he's not a bad option.

Riferimento: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

what can you say about Torres Guilherme from Portuguesa? In italy he has been linked to A.C. Milan and he is described as a very talented player. Will his rating increase in these days or he will stay as Portuguesa was not in serie A last season?

Re: Riferimento: Brazil Série A Rating Predictions

what can you say about Torres Guilherme from Portuguesa? In italy he has been linked to A.C. Milan and he is described as a very talented player. Will his rating increase in these days or he will stay as Portuguesa was not in serie A last season?

Difficult one to predict' date=' he's played a lot of games for them as they cruised to the league title. He's playing well above the level of a 78 rated player, but SM are sometimes funny about Serie B and reviewing them. If he rises, it should be by at least 2, and if he continues to perform at that level, 84-85 is not outside the realms of possibility next time around. As for moving, I couldn’t say, but he looks like the type of player that could do well in Italy (for example), though I think he’d do better by staying in Brazil for at least another season. [/font']

Is Liedson a sure 90 for the short-term? He's been TL'd for a long time but no-ones gone in for him.

Well that depends' date=' are you talking about in EC106 where i've just joined and may be looking to buy him? Or in every other league where i think he's done more than enough to hang onto his 90 rating...?!? :D[/font']

Nice +3 for Pereira Naldo' date=' didn't realise he had gone to Gremio from Cruzerio. Should I be keeping or sell him? Was going to try and use him p/ex for Dede[/quote']

If you’re trying to get Dede then certainly do it, and if the other person is reluctant, try throwing in your kitchen sink as well!

Someone idiotically sold him to an external' date=' transfer ban runs out on the 16th, hoping to get him in before the rise.[/quote']

Might be tight, though i've never seen a ratings review done so slowly as this one before so you might be ok. Fingers crossed for you.

He will get playing time cause he's a utility man.

He plays anywhere on the pitch especiely in the right flank' date=' both as fullback, midfield, or wing.

Said before, but I really like this kid. he's not a huge talent - but he's a very positive player that any team would love to have as a completing part to the squad.

Will be interesting to see how he develop though, in terms of position. cause this versatility is nice at first but could damage him eventualy.

I think from what I saw this kid should be a rightback in the longterm.. he doesn't stop running, he has a very good aggressive dribble, and he's pretty fast too especiely in the first few steps - but on the other hand isn't offensive enough to contribute in the forward spots.[/quote']

Word in Italy is Allan is close to a move with Inter saying the deal is practically done - and only question is if he'll arrive in the summer or stay a while longer in Brazil.